Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Jennifer Lawrence be the fattest Best Actress ever?

by Anonymousreply 3211/27/2012

Oh fuck off OP.

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

No way.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

Get a life, asshole. You've posted the same thing AT LEAST 100 times, and no one has found you amusing in those 100 times.

Now go stick your finger down your throat and throw up dinner. Creep.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

It's me it's me

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

I just can't stop laughing.

Have you considered a standup comedy career? Maybe you could write sitcoms? The sky is the limit for you.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

[quote] The fags like their chunky Jennifer Lawrence I see.

And nasty cunts will always be nasty cunts, I see. How proud you must be of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

OP is your material original? I just can't get over the hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

Photo of OP:

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

Y'all have to admit that she could stand to lose a few. I'm not saying she's obese or anything, but she's overweight for a chick.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2012

She's only overweight if you think all women should be anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 1211/26/2012

F&F OP for wasting bandwidth with stupidity and trying to be cute.

by Anonymousreply 1311/26/2012

She's obviously not fat, and she's a good actress- especially compared to many current others. Although I don't find her as appealing to watch as most do.

by Anonymousreply 1411/26/2012

The op is obviously just trying to troll and get people riled up.

And please R10, y'know the poster is some fastass that can barely see his own penis.

by Anonymousreply 1511/26/2012

Think Marie Dressler would win that.

by Anonymousreply 1611/26/2012

I wonder if OP is the idiot who kept posting fat jokes about Candy Crowley all over the second debate threads. Those posts were annoying and not the least bit funny, the kind of thing an obnoxious 12 year old does to try to get attention. Other posters kept telling him to go away but he persisted, so I gather he gets off on negative attention.

by Anonymousreply 1711/26/2012

[quote]Y'all have to admit that she could stand to lose a few. I'm not saying she's obese or anything, but she's overweight for a chick.

Even if this were true, which it's not, it still wouldn't be remotely funny or witty to keep squawking "she's fat, she's fat, she's fat, OMG, she's FAT" over and over.

R17, the Candy Crowley troll was annoying and unfunny, but at least he put a modicum of effort into his trolling by posting as Crowley and playing off of actual events in the news that she reported on, etc.

The dimwit who started this thread is even worse—too lazy and stupid to get any further than "huh, huh, Jennifer Lawrence is fat."

by Anonymousreply 1811/26/2012

This is why we hate us.

by Anonymousreply 2011/26/2012

Unless OP was making a subtler joke than is typical in these parts, he's plainly delusional. R19, though, positions himself as something other than a gay person, but uses epithets like "prissy queen," acknowledges hating gay people, and raises the issue of AIDS. OP isn't the only one with severe problems.

by Anonymousreply 2111/26/2012

No wonder so many actresses have eating disorders if they have to put up with this kind of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2211/26/2012

Looking at OP's question seriously - why? good question - it is true that most best actress winners have been on the thin side.

Then again (not that these women are fat but they, like Lawrence, are more fleshy, with a few of them being fairly large): Marie Dressler, Shirley Booth, Anna Magnani, Simone Signoret, Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor (at times in her career, including both her wins, and much later than that, actually fat), Susan Sarandon, Kathy Bates, Helen Mirren.

And most recently, Kate Winslet. Whom DL often hilariously has also called fat simply for having a complete woman's body.

Lawrence, like Winslet, is a beautiful woman and a great actress. They have curves. They are not fat.

by Anonymousreply 2311/26/2012

OP = jealous and talentless Kristen Stewart

by Anonymousreply 2411/26/2012

Her body is fine. Her face? Weeeeeeellllll.....

by Anonymousreply 2511/26/2012

Who is this Jennifer Lawrence is fat troll who keeps popping up? She looked fine in Hunger Games and Winter's Bone.

by Anonymousreply 2611/26/2012

I just hope she doesn't go on stage with ice cream stains on her dress.

by Anonymousreply 2711/26/2012

OP...Jennifer Lawrence supports our gays! Why do you have to be so shitty?

by Anonymousreply 2811/26/2012

[quote]I just hope she doesn't go on stage with ice cream stains on her dress.

You are very ignorant and insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 2911/26/2012

She's an extremely talented actress. Who gives a shit what she weighs. She'll win an Oscar. Quite possibly next year.

I bet you're a pretty one, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3011/26/2012

The gays do worship their starlets don't they?

by Anonymousreply 3111/27/2012

I am breaking box office records.

Twihards R 4Ever!!

That JL chick is straight.

I am skinny.

Jodie Foster herself was my mother.

I am the Queen of Skinny Gay Starlets.

No one here believes R.Patz & I ever did it.

As if, really.

The Panic Room Calls Yet Again...

by Anonymousreply 3211/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!