Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chef Marcel Vigneron is the hottest chef ever

Marcel and Spike from The Next Iron Chef have the best bromance. Deciding to plate on one plate is so cute. Two Dudes, One Plate is the new Two Girls, One Cup.

by Anonymousreply 5301/05/2013

Not hot. He was a bit of a snooty asshole but we saw him so much he feels like a cousin who you like despite your natural inclinations.

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

I always thought he was cute, too.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

What the hell would a cooking competition show be without Marcel? My God, he's always on, because he's a little asshole. I'm sick of seeing Marcel...and Spike.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

Neither one can cook worth a shit.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

I never thought he was cute until now. Maybe it's the hair. I'm hoping that Appleman dude will screw up. That guy is incapable of being happy, it seems. And he has "Real Estate Lady Eyes."

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

Ugh, Spike--he always looks like he hasn't showered in weeks. So NOT what I want touching my food.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

Someone I used to be good friends with but don't care much for anymore is friends with Spike. She is obsessed with having as many "famous" friends as she can, no matter how D-list they may be.

Apparently Spike really does look dirty and smell bad in person. And he is a complete douchebag who thinks way too highly of himself.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

Spike is hot, Marcel is not.

However, I will grant that he seems less obnoxious and freaky-looking than he did on Top Chef.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

He looks hot bearded up. Where can I get a zippered jacket like this. Tres sheek!

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

Hottest chef goes to the Obamas' assistant chef, Sam Kass.

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

You've got to be kidding, r11.

GAG

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

He had a show on Syfy which was cancelled after one season.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

R2 What???

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

eew wtf. I guess we all do have different tastes. I think Marcel and Spike are hella gross.

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

Uh, r2 slightly exaggerates. The big black guy, Cliff, tried to hold Marcel down and shave his head.

If his dish hadn't sucked, that alone would have gotten Cliff kicked off of Top Chef. However, he screwed up his beans or something, so it didn't come down to that.

If Sam had touched Marcel, he would have been kicked off, too.

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

Sam (Talbot) is working for the next 3 months feeding victims of Superstorm Sandy, with Mike D of the Beastie Boys...

by Anonymousreply 1811/27/2012

I think this rock climbing surfer dude Marcel livens up any cooking show he is on. I loved the bromance. And he's foxy. Loved his show Quantam Kitchen. Too bad it was on Syfy.

Most of the other chefs are so bitter, pissy and negative, I don't enjoy watching them.

by Anonymousreply 1911/27/2012

R11 is right, Sam Kass is TOTALLY hot. And he is 1/2 of the duo who invented "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock". Smart, hot, funny AND can cook. YUM.

by Anonymousreply 2011/27/2012

R13 If Marcel is such a genius fucking chef then how come he doesn't have his own restaurant?

Maybe be doesn't want one? Seems to me working in some of the swankiest restaurants known to man, doing appearances, product lines and TV is much more financially safe.

by Anonymousreply 2111/27/2012

It also takes a fuckload of money to open a restaurant. Or you need investors. Marcel doesn't seem to be the type that has the social skills (read TACT) to deal with investors.

by Anonymousreply 2211/27/2012

Marcel has a pop-up restaurant called COOP that does really well.

by Anonymousreply 2311/27/2012

Nate Appleman is a bitter ugly tattooed midget jealous of the bromance.

by Anonymousreply 2411/27/2012

Nate kept saying the bromance is disrespecting the Iron Chef. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 2511/27/2012

[quote]If his dish hadn't sucked, that alone would have gotten Cliff kicked off of Top Chef. However, he screwed up his beans or something, so it didn't come down to that.

What are you talking about? He got thrown out immediately after the attack. There was no judging. Tom Coldickio was so mad and wanted to eliminate everyone involved and declare Marcel the winner of Top Chef by default but Bravo wouldn't let him.

by Anonymousreply 2611/27/2012

Ludo Lefebvre = hot!

by Anonymousreply 2711/27/2012

[quote]Tom Coldickio was so mad and wanted to eliminate everyone involved and declare Marcel the winner of Top Chef by default but Bravo wouldn't let him.

I remember this because it was the last time I bothered watching Top Chef. After the others were allowed to stay and that guy beat Marcel in the end, I figured it was all rigged from the beginning anyways.

by Anonymousreply 2811/27/2012

Love Sam Kass. He is so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 2911/27/2012

Won't watch anything with Spike in it. He is gross.

Ain't enough hairnets and rubber gloves in the world to protect food from his stank.

by Anonymousreply 3011/27/2012

Nate Appleman seems like a big closet case.

by Anonymousreply 3111/27/2012

[quote]Tom Coldickio was so mad and wanted to eliminate everyone involved and declare Marcel the winner of Top Chef by default but Bravo wouldn't let him.

Too bad, because Ilan remains the worst winner of the show. What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3211/27/2012

wrong, r26.

Tom said Cliff's dish would have sent him home anyway.

Yes, Tom wanted to kick them all off, including Elia, but he sill said Cliff had the weakest dish.

by Anonymousreply 3311/27/2012

[quote]Sam Kass is TOTALLY hot. And he is 1/2 of the duo who invented "Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock". Smart, hot, funny AND can cook. YUM.

WRONG. Two different guys.

by Anonymousreply 3411/27/2012

Marcel has a delightful, warm, moist, peppery and inviting anus...

by Anonymousreply 3511/27/2012

Is Marcel the little queeny one who says he is "bi"?

by Anonymousreply 3611/27/2012

Hung's the one who implied he was bi.

Ilan had some sexually fueled fixation on Marcel that came to a head when he instigated the attack and filmed it for his spank bank. Even though he has a kid now, the unrequited crush was so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 3711/28/2012

Honestly, I think he's insanely hot. I felt that way during Top Chef, and I still feel that way during Iron Chef. I would be all over him. Hopefully he goes for short, curvy girls. haha

by Anonymousreply 3811/29/2012

Sam Talbot is insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 3911/30/2012

Une fromage coque.

by Anonymousreply 4011/30/2012

For some reason Marcel creeps me out. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 4111/30/2012

Me too, r41. But I would marry him anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4211/30/2012

I think they both look dirty and I don't like either one.

by Anonymousreply 4311/30/2012

I think Tom Colicchio is the hotest and his attitude makes me hard. Hugh Acheson also gets me going.

by Anonymousreply 4412/01/2012

r20, it's not the same Sam Kass for goodness' sake.

by Anonymousreply 4512/01/2012

I saw a pic of Sam Talbot's feets and I fainted.

by Anonymousreply 4612/02/2012

mmmm. Hugh Acheson is so hot. I want him to bend over and present his hole to me. I would eat that for days. You can just tell he has a hot, clean hole.

by Anonymousreply 4712/02/2012

I thought Sam Talbot was married then discovered his Brazilian wife dumped him after less than a year because Sam was fucking some Real Housewife whore.

by Anonymousreply 4812/02/2012

Yay for Marcel winning the latest challenge.

by Anonymousreply 4912/03/2012

[R11] I think he is hot, he can pick from my garden

by Anonymousreply 5012/03/2012

I just can't past Marcel's hair. It makes his head look like a head of garlic.

by Anonymousreply 5112/07/2012

It's been a long time since he had that puffed up hair-do.

by Anonymousreply 5212/14/2012

Chefs are my rock stars.

I agree that Marcel used to be a childish douche, but he really has grown up and is quite likeable now. His appearing on The Next Iron Chef is a big Eff You to Bravo. He was very disappointed in the way he was portrayed on TC All Stars.

I went to one of Hugh Acheson's book signings at William Sonoma and tried some chatty banter with him when it was my turn in line. He was a lot shorter than I expected him to be, but is otherwise just as good looking in person, if not more. He seemed a little nervous (the store was mobbed with shoppers) and maybe a little shy.

I just watched an episode of No Reservations that featured Tony traveling through Burgundy with Chef Ludo. Chef Ludo is certainly a charmer---they visited the village where he grew up and did some heavy drinking with Ludo's old friends. I had to fast forward through the part where they slaughtered a goat. (I'm a vegetarian and can't take it.) Apparently the owner of the farm wanted Ludo to choose the goat they would eat for dinner and he refused. Love Ludo.

I also think Chef Tim Love is sexy. He's a huge cowboy and I love the scale of a big man like that. I'm not into country, but I'm into him ever since we made during a torrid dream.

I have also met Richard Blais several times while dining at his various restaurants, but not since he dropped all of that baby fat. He was like a chubby little elf and was surprisingly chatty with diners.

I could debate the charm (or lack of) TV chefs for days.

by Anonymousreply 5301/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.