Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Maybe I'm the only one..

But I think Kelly Osborne has a lovely figure. It's soft and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2711/26/2012

R1 =Kelly's mother

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

I like her figure now.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

It looks warm and comfy. I don't see how straight guys find skinny women attractive. It just doesn't seem like it would, um, feel good.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

Reminds me of how I met your mother when Barney and Marshall are arguing about who Ted would have sex with if he was gay. Barney says it would be him because he has a good body. Marshall says it would be him because he has the kind of body people want to cuddle with. As he put it "I'm cuddly, bitch!"

So, in conclusion, Kelly looks cuddly :)

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

Even in candid family vacation shots taken by paparazzi, that mystery third Osbourne sibling is nowhere to be seen.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

Kelly isn't obese at all.

Now is not the time to celebrate anorexia.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

Her body is adorable, actually. I never would have guessed. She's not fat, but not anorexic-looking either.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

I meant r5 probably prefers anorexic looking models. Kelly looks healthy.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

[quote]But I think Kelly Osborne has a lovely figure. It's soft and sexy.

And there's so much of it, too!

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

Kelly looks great. I can see why runway models need to be thin, but honestly, when actresses started starving down to size 0 and 2, it's just ridiculous. And it looks like shit. Even models do not need to be so excessively thin. Cindy Crawford, Linda E, etc all looked amazing and they were size 6. Amazing that a 6 is considered "big" now. Uggh.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2012

Kelly could lose 10 lbs and tighten up, but she's far from fat. And the bit of chub on her belly is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1211/26/2012

She's "skinny-fat."

Considering her years of drug abuse and eating disorders, she looks pretty damn good.

Now about that hair....

by Anonymousreply 1311/26/2012

Once a fat girl, always a fat girl. She'll never be able to keep it off.

by Anonymousreply 1411/26/2012

Her body is better than it used to be, sure. She's not fat but could lose 10-15 pounds, and no I don't think super skinny looks good...I like toned and fit. I wouldn't call her sexy though.

by Anonymousreply 1511/26/2012

Personally I think she's cute the way she is, but for those who thinks she needs to tone up, I don't think saying, "she could lose 10 or 15 lbs" is the best way to indicate that. I don't think losing weight needs to be her goal. Maybe doing some crunches, though.

by Anonymousreply 1611/26/2012

I think she's lovely too.

by Anonymousreply 1711/26/2012

She looks healthy but needs to lose that mauve hair.

by Anonymousreply 1811/26/2012

Mitt doesn't look half bad.

by Anonymousreply 1911/26/2012

She could have the world's best body, but the hair and the tats are a dealbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 2011/26/2012

Bodies are not public property. Body policing is wrong. It is why our society will end up with a lot of old, lonely, alone people. The body gets sick, it ages, it dies. Unless you learn to look at people as people and not objects, start making plans to be taken care of by a nurse's aide who sees your requests to use the bathroom as a bother while they text their friends about how stupid you are as you fearfully grip your walker. You brought it on yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 2111/26/2012

She's a dumpling. It's genetics. She could lose 10 more pounds and her arms would still look puffy.

by Anonymousreply 2211/26/2012

R21 she judges people for how they look all the time on Fashion Police, whether the celebs are making an appearance, going to the store or on vacation at the beach...reasonable people in this thread won't call her fat. I still stand by the opinion that she would look better if she toned up which would probably result in losing 10-15 lbs. By toning up I don't mean "bone thin"...I like fit which is NOT the same thing as thin.

by Anonymousreply 2311/26/2012

But actors, performers, and public figures are public property, R21, and objects to us. They've traded their humanity and right to privacy for wealth and fame. And in return, they must keep themselves as gorgeous and camera-ready as possible.

If Kelly doesn't want to be looked at and judged, let her run off and work in a shoe store or become a dental hygienist somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 2411/26/2012

You are the only one. Stop trying to make Kelly Osborne happen!

by Anonymousreply 2511/26/2012

I like her body too. She has the face of an owl magicked into a human nun, but whatever, I'd probably think she was cute if she was just a regular girl I knew.

by Anonymousreply 2611/26/2012

I really like Ms Osborne - I'm in Australia so didn't know that much about her or have seen her family's reality TV show (dunno if or screened here?) - but I've really grown to like her on Fashion Police - she comes across as smart and funny - and mostly she looks great - certainly not the usual American-style TV bimbo at all...

Was really shocked to see so much venom spewed forth about her here on another recent thread by what seemed to be some truly vile queens! I know I'd much rather spend time with Kelly than any of them - i'm certain she'd be a lot more fun and have way better gossip...

So OP - I'm with you! Think she's great - really warmed to her and wish her nothing but the best :)

by Anonymousreply 2711/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!