Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

When Did Anne Hathaway Start Acting Like She Was Hot Shit?

She was frightened to death working with Meryl Streep. She was still that awkward "I'm an outsider" person publicly. That was what, 2007? What happened after that that she got all stuck up in interviews and public appearances? Was it when she started dating that mobster?

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012

You mean Mrs William Shakespeare?

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

Have a friend who knows her. After TDWP, she got uppity.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

Now that she's managed to avoid being charged by a grand jury, she think she's untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

She's just cold diarrhea!

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

Bullshit. Anne isn’t stuck up. If anything she’s an insecure ball of nerves and babbles on too much in interviews, leading some to see self-centerdness. She’s said repeatedly that she hates watching herself and thinks shes terrible in everything.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

She's a big movie star, like it or not.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

Yeah, I obviously don't know for sure, but she seems a bit endearingly oblivious. The type that, regardless of whether she's cunty, says things that sound great in her head before thinking them through--not meaning to offend anyone but doing so anyway. I can relate to that at times...

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

I dreamed a fucking dream, and my weepy-creepy echoey gargle of Lay Miserabilty is gonna get me an Oscar, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

Eh, she won't win. And all things and talent considered in the history of Les Miz, no one in this cast really deserves to be there. I have to pretend enough to see the good in a GOOD performance of Les Miz. If I see the movie, I'll probably have to pretend it's another breed.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012
Need more help? Click Here.