Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Monica Lewinsky was only classmate not invited to Tori Spelling's 9th birthday party!

Oh, my! And other tidbits from Andrew Morton's bio, including details about her sexual arousal. She orgasmed before Bill!

Were the rumors about her new tell-all after Bill's speech at the DNC just that? That story died off without resolution, I think. What more could she tell us than these embarrassing details?

by Anonymousreply 1601/31/2015

So is she still writing the book?

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

That's actually kind of shitty. And I'm a Tori fan.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

"Monica Lewinsky was only classmate not invited to Tori Spelling's 9th birthday party!"

I always knew there was something about Monica that I liked.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

It seems nobody knows if the self-penned book is in progress or if it was a rumor floated by the Republicans to try to neutralize the effects of Clinton's speech at the DNC. The timing of that "announcement" was suspicious. I don't recall hearing a publisher's name either.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 501/28/2015

apparently monica has an upcoming birthday party and won't invite Tori

by Anonymousreply 601/28/2015

This explains everything. Had Monica been invited, she would have had more self esteem and would not have gotten involved with Bill.

So, blame Tori.

by Anonymousreply 701/28/2015

pretty mean of Tori. Amazingly, Monica now appears to have more dignity than Tori, who cannot seem to do anything without being filmed for reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2015

It could've been me!!!

by Anonymousreply 901/31/2015

How novel. Two has-been, boring bitches being discussed on a boring Two-year old thread that never caught on. Not then, not now.

Why don't you cheap little cunts give up eighteen dollars from your Pepsi ™ and Cheetos™ fund, so that you can start a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2015

If Monica was growing up surrounded by the likes of the Spellings, her parents must be LOADED. No wonder she's never had a real job.

by Anonymousreply 1101/31/2015

R10, you must get invited to a lot of birthday parties huh dear?

by Anonymousreply 1201/31/2015

Well, after what she did with all the fathers at the 8th birthday party, it's understandable.

by Anonymousreply 1301/31/2015

by Anonymousreply 1401/31/2015

Little cranky there, R12. Already out of Cheetos this morning, dear ?

by Anonymousreply 1501/31/2015

r10, eighten dolars would buy ninety pakages of ramen noodles, since i oly eadt half a day thats one eighty days or half a ye

by Anonymousreply 1601/31/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!