Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What beard is manipulating her meal ticket? CDAN

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2012

Blind Item #2 This B- list reality star and C list actress has told her A list boyfriend that she either wants a raise or a ring. This whole fake boyfriend/girlfriend thing is no longer working out like she thought it would and it has not been helping her career like she thought either.

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

Ryan Seacrest and that girl from "Dancing With the Stars".

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

Julianne Hough & Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

Yep. Seacrest and the dance girl.

His wallet is certainly A-list, I don't know about the rest of him. Merv taught him well, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

Kim Kardashian (B list reality star) and Kanye West (A list).

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

Are you sure it's not totally foolish George Clooney again being used by Stacy Keibler?

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

Clooney has his beard situation under control. This one seems fine. She's well-behaved, looks good, keeps her mouth shut, stays cheerful - a pro.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

R7, Even the fangurls can't stop laughing about the total lack of chemistry and any interest at all between George Clooney and beard Stacy Keibler. Even worse is Keibler's ridiculous tweeting habit.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

Of course there's a lack of interest/chemistry, she's his beard. Why would anyone expect something other than a professional relationship?

Perhaps I should rescind the "keeps her mouth shut" thing. I don't read tweeters, so I'll take your word for it that hers are laughable.

I wrote that she was a competent professional beard, not that they were love's young dream or that she had any discernible talent/intelligence. With his other skank beards, they "forget" that they are contract players, some sooner than others. This one seems to know her place, it's been a couple of years, no?

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

Anyone who chooses a beard that doesn't have the bare minimum of acting skills to convince the public that she's really into her meal ticket, physically and mentally, is someone who enjoys throwing out money and being used.

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012

Stacy Kiebler

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012
Need more help? Click Here.