Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

No generalities are true...it is all in your experience

I read a lot of this BS that 'all Dominican Men have huge cocks' and other such fantasy threads.

Having lived in many places my personal experience contradicts most of these observations.

The truth is that most of us find what we are looking for.

I was laughing at the recent Middle East thread where folks were talking about 'getting their holes ravaged' ...in my experience that area is filled with hairy married pussy boy bottoms who can't wait to get opened up.

I found largely tiny cocks in the Dominican and Brazil.

At present I live in NY and work at at a gym with a very mixed clientele. I have seen some pretty small and some pretty large cock on black men.

by Anonymousreply 2111/26/2012

OP must be a real [italic] BLAST [/italic] at parties.

P.S. She's never crossed the county line.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

Snarky R1 is the asshole everyone avoids at parties, and everywhere else.

Fact is OP is right, fantasy threads are fun, but a lot of men take that shit seriously....

"really it was 10 inches soft". It reminds me of the fantasy site bulge report.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

This is a new revelation for you?

Confirmation bias is basic psycholody, people notice and remember things that prove whatever they already thought was true. They also interpret ambiguous evidence to mean whatever makes the most sense for their own beliefs.

Just how the human mind works. You have to fight to be a rational and evidence-based thinker. Most people don't.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

What on earth suggests this is a new revelation R3?

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

You experienced "largely tiny cocks" in Brazil?? Oh, my sides.

I have pretty extensive experience with Brazilian boys, and on the average half of them are hung like mules, ca. between 8-9".

I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

OP, you're playing to a very hostile audience here.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

Despite the stereotype of being hung, Mexican men of mostly indigenous descent are rather on the small side.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

Only generalities that the OP experiences hold true for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

I can just see OP slamming his huge stretchmarked breasts on the counter of a movie theatre concession stand, squawking and spitting all the while.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

R5 and I call bullshit. Which is exactly my point.

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012

As long as the cock works, it's fine with me

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

R5 You must know some seriously under-endowed mules.

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2012

I agree R11.

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2012

R11 is right. There's some fuck ugly monster cocks out there. Often fuck ugly men with monster cocks.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

The thread "Why are so many gay men single?" has 212 replies even though it's based on one queen's observation that he knows a lot of single gay men in (presumably) NYC. The amount of BS in that thread would clog all the toilets in (presumably) NYC.

by Anonymousreply 1511/25/2012

Some generalities are truer than others. Middle Eastern guys are almost always cut, as Muslim tradition prescribes, and Asian men tend to have overall less body hair than Western and Eastern European men do.

by Anonymousreply 1611/25/2012

Yeah, I love the DL posts from guys who were supposedly with uncut Middle Eastern guys. What a load of bull! The vast majority are Muslims and Muslims get that thingy cut.....

by Anonymousreply 1711/25/2012

R2 doesn't get it.

In any of the definitions of the phrase.

But a defensive OP is the death of any thread.

by Anonymousreply 1811/25/2012

Actually there are a lot of Kurds in the middle east who are uncut.

You can't tell them apart with a quick visual and you may know know you are fucking a Kurd and not a Turk, thus the confusion.

by Anonymousreply 1911/25/2012

I have huge feet, a big nose, big ears, big hands, I am tall, and I have a slightly bigger than average sized dick (6 1/2")

by Anonymousreply 2011/25/2012

...and your point R20?

by Anonymousreply 2111/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.