Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CZJ: "Going online was poisonous for me..."

I wonder if she ever talked amongst us here on the DL?

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

And then I saw the gross inaccuracy of my birth date reported seemingly everywhere that I turned and I knew then it was all too much for a young girl like me.

Leave the machines to the help, I always say.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

"And pretending to be bipolar to cover up my coke addiction has been wonderful for me..."

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

She does talk about her bipolar disorder a lot. It can't be fake, right? She was the one who leaked that she was getting treatment, so she didn't really need to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

Maybe she can be Leanne Rimes Cibrian's sponsor in a 12 step internet addiction group.

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

I can't stand that hag. She sent her children to Wales for school so they wouldn't have a New York accent which she finds "very unpleasant" to the ears.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

R5, a lot of Americans find certain NY accents hard on the ears too.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

[quote] a New York accent which she finds "very unpleasant" to the ears.

So do I. I have to admit it's a rael turn off when I hear it in an otherwise sexually attractive human. However, my mother grew up in NYC and she had no accent like that at all. Neither did her family.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

I tried a Google search for "loving a man in diapers," you know, to learn about caring for Michael, and you can't believe what filth I discovered! It was shattering!

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

That "offensive" accent that she's referring to belongs to a certain demographic of New Yorkers to which I highly doubt her silver spooned children would ever co-mingle with.

Who is this bitch kidding? If she wants to simply ship her kids off to a boarding school, why make up this pretense? Wealthy parents have been shipping their kids off for centuries.

Come to think of it, everything about this woman is incredibly false.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

[quote] I tried a Google search for "loving a man in diapers," you know, to learn about caring for Michael, and you can't believe what filth I discovered! It was shattering!

Let me guess: Kelsey Grammer hit on you at a party?

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

Going online isn't the problem, dear. Googling one's own name incessantly is, however.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2012

Stop it Catherine! We all know you're really 34.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

Still very pretty...

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

Thank you, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

I saw "America's Sweethearts" again last week. She was so snarky and wonderful in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

Thanks, R15. I've never heard of it before but I'm sure I was excellent as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

[quote]to which I highly doubt her silver spooned children would ever co-mingle with.

OHMYOHMYOHMY!

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.