Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump's Kids Told Their Father To Mitigate Obama Bashing: Report

Donald Trump's Kids Told Their Father To Mitigate Obama Bashing: Report

Rebecca Shapirot | 2 hours ago

Donald Trump's children intervened with their father's bashing of President Obama ahead of the November election, the New York Daily News reported on Saturday.

The very outspoken birther and "Celebrity Apprentice" host took to his Twitter account and seemingly fancy HD YouTube videos to viciously attack the president. After Obama won reelection on November 6, Trump called the election "a total sham and a travesty." He also suggested that a revolution should occur. He later deleted those tweets. Trump later deleted a number of his incendiary tweets.

According to a New York Daily News source, Trump's three eldest children, Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka, held a meeting with their father at his Fifth Avenue offices in mid-October. "They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has. They understand completely he’s always been outspoken and that he likes attention, but this is too much," the source told the New York Daily News.

Trump's rep denied the meeting ever took place. After the election and Trump's Twitter rant, even Barbara Walters took a moment to intervene. "Donald, you're making a fool of yourself. You're not hurting Obama, you're hurting Donald and that hurts me because you're a decent man. Stop it. Get off it, Donald," she harshly said.

While it seems as though Trump considers Obama his number one foe, the "Celebrity Apprentice" host has also publicly feuded with Rosie O'Donnell (though he did tweet her well wishes after her heart attack), Lawrence O'Donnell, Star Jones and Cher. Last week, Wendy Williams and Bravo's Andy Cohen reenacted Trump's Twitter feuds in appropriate wig attire.

by Anonymousreply 1911/26/2012

I hope Trump dies.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

Trump is a racist, anti-gay idiot and needs to be exposed finally..... so people will stop listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

This is just so his kids are hurt by their dad's image as a mental case. I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, though.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

I meant 'aren't hurt'

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

Their first mistake was to use a word with more than one syllable.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

Wow, just WOW!

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

r1 is one of Donald Trump's kids watching his inheritance shrink like a snowball in a summer's heatwave.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

The kids are just afraid that someone will investigate the goofball and discover that his fortune is based largely on the rents paid by the people living in those slums he owns in Queens.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

There was a profile done on Trump including his kids on 60 minutes awhile back. He's lucky to have those kids. They are bright, hardworking, very respectful of him and professional. His whole business would likely be in the tank without the bailout by New York in the 90's and these kids now. Of course, I credit their mother for their brains and upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump My kids never negatively discussed my criticism of President Obama with me or anyone...it's not in their nature!

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump The dishonest NY Daily News reporter advised my rep in writing, "story is dead" and then put it out anyway. A total lie and she knew it! Expand

20h Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump The dying NY Daily News put out a false report about my kids not wanting me to criticize Obama...totally false!

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

Accept me and buffoon-like antics or you're out of the fucking will.

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2012

He's such a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2012

Yeah, those kids of his are just trying to make themselves look better by putting this stuff out but I'm sure they were going right along with their buffoonish father.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

He made his bed and now he can sleep in it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/25/2012

It's just about the money he is hurting the "Trump" name. That means a lot because he was one of the first people to turn his name as a brand. As did Paris Hilton, and ANGELINE in her pink Corvette.

A few more years, he will be looking like this:

by Anonymousreply 1611/25/2012

Never trust a man who dose not drink but sells Vodka under his own name. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1711/25/2012

Evil Old Men and the USA.

by Anonymousreply 1811/25/2012

re: Trumps's tweets at R10 and R11, I hope someone corners his children and flat out ask them what they think of his their father's comments

by Anonymousreply 1911/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.