Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump's Kids Told Their Father To Mitigate Obama Bashing

According to a New York Daily News source, Trump's three eldest children, Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka, held a meeting with their father at his Fifth Avenue offices in mid-October. "They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has. They understand completely he’s always been outspoken and that he likes attention, but this is too much," the source told the New York Daily News.

by Anonymousreply 3611/27/2012

Our father is embarrssing, and that's saying a lot coming from us.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

They're about 25 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

What does "mitigate" mean? I told you about using big words with me, Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

Glad the Donald knows that even his kids think he's a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

I used to enjoy staying at the Trump hotel in Chicago.

As a result of the Donald's nonsense, I stopped staying there and unsubscribed from their loyalty program. I wish there was a way I could make it clearer to them that his antics are bad for business.

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

Dad, don't ruin your legacy. That's OUR job when you are maggot meat.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

I blame the Huffington Post, Fox News, and other news outlets for airing his rantings. They don't do it for the schizophrenic homeless woman on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

Their efforts didn't work. He truly made the short jaunt to batshit crazy the day after the election. His Twitter comments were downright offensive.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

Since when should Trump's opinion and rantings have even been considered as part of the national political opinion or given any validity?

Donald Trump is a douchebag. So are the Trump kids.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

R5: The fact that his own kids had a talk with him is indicative of the fact that even they knew he was hurting the "brand."

I think a lot of people made it crystal clear that his behavior had gone over the line, even for him.

He was always an obnoxious asshole, but in a funny, innocuous way. Then he decided to add bigoted, batshit idiot to the act.

by Anonymousreply 1011/25/2012

[quote]"They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has.

The reputation Trump has? His reputation is one of a first-class asshole. And yes, he has worked hard to build up that reputation.

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

[quote]Since when should Trump's opinion and rantings have even been considered as part of the national political opinion or given any validity?

Since Romney/Ryan not only decided to seek his endorsement, but attended several fundraisers held by him, including a fundraising luncheon with the Romneys at Trump's apt where the attendees were nouveau riche flyover/southern frau trash.

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2012

[quote]I used to enjoy staying at the Trump hotel in Chicago. As a result of the Donald's nonsense, I stopped staying there and unsubscribed from their loyalty program. I wish there was a way I could make it clearer to them that his antics are bad for business.

Better Business Bureau!

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2012

His kids were likely humiliated socially and among friends who arent racists. It was that simple. THere is no moral direction here. Just a jackass of an empresarrio and some spawn who want his money and dont want to be socially ostracized.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

Weirdly enough, some (clueless) people really liked Donald Trump before he involved himself heavily in US politics because he seemed to revive this old classic popular US fantasy of the capitalist millionaire as hero and straightshooter (a la John D. Rockefeller and Henry Ford--yes, I know they were both anti-Semites, but they were much loved by a substantial portion of the US populace in their day--and Andrew Mellon and Andrew Carnegie).

One of my secretaries at work just loved "The Apprentice" and talked about Trump as the sort of person young people should aspire to be--she even referred to him as "Mr. Trump" the way he insists people do on the show. But the political business has been too much even for her in the last few months.

by Anonymousreply 1511/25/2012

How would you like to be those boys and realize that you inherited those hair genes?

by Anonymousreply 1711/25/2012

As if the face was anything to look at. Fugly with plunger lips that spew shit.

by Anonymousreply 1811/25/2012

New York is heavily Democratic, even among the plutocrat class. I am sure the children were horribly embarrassed, thick-skinned though they probably are.

by Anonymousreply 1911/25/2012

I think being a star of a Reality TV show made Trump go crazy and overboard with his ego.

I do believe the kids care more about the brand than being shunned by their liberal minded friends. The brand must be in some serious freefall when you take the petition into account that asks Macy's to dump Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2011/25/2012

[quote]How would you like to be those boys and realize that you inherited those hair genes?

The hair genes will only be passed on through Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 2111/25/2012

It's pretty shocking how terrible-looking the sons turned out. Ivanka looks great, and aside from the obvious boob job, not sure if she's had any work done. The two sons look like they are missing chromosome, though. At least they are tall.

by Anonymousreply 2211/25/2012

Where is that petition? I never got around to signing it, and I shop there a lot. Might have to rethink it with online shopping being a lot easier and sometimes cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 2311/25/2012

I think the airplane glue that he uses to cement his combover finally seeped into his brain.

by Anonymousreply 2411/25/2012

I don't have any pics to prove it R22 but there's no way that nose she's wearing is the one she had at birth.

by Anonymousreply 2511/25/2012

671,379 signatures so far. Maybe they can make a million by Xmas.

by Anonymousreply 2611/25/2012

by Anonymousreply 2711/25/2012

"Take me seriously and don't look at my boobs! I'm not just a piece of meat! I'm an intelligent woman." -Ivanka

by Anonymousreply 2811/25/2012

That was one hell of an overhaul on her face. Is there someone who can tell us what the procedures were? There had to be a lot.

by Anonymousreply 2911/25/2012

[quote] The fact that his own kids had a talk with him is indicative of the fact that even they knew he was hurting the "brand."

You don't seriously think this actually happened, do you? It's just a PR release.

by Anonymousreply 3011/25/2012

It's astonishing how many people think Donald trump is a self-made man. He was born to wealth and, over the years, has squandered much money.

I have no idea why anyone has the slightest interest in him. He's just a loudmothed, blowhard attention seeker.

by Anonymousreply 3111/25/2012

[quote]It's astonishing how many people think Donald trump is a self-made man. He was born to wealth and, over the years, has squandered much money.

Not just born to money, born to money made almost 100% by sucking the Government tit. His father made his fortune with HUD loans and government housing projects.

It was a gold mine. If he had quietly stuck to his father's business, it's likely he would be worth far more than he is.

by Anonymousreply 3211/25/2012

Yeah, my fucking kids heard about that whole stupid Macys thing. 600,000 communists asking Macy's to remove my stuff from their store. OK so my kids aren't dumb. After all, they're MY kids. But I do the talking in this family.

by Anonymousreply 3311/25/2012

The GOP and the Romney campaign shut Trump down.

This little fairy tale about the children intervening is fantasy but it gives Trump cover for toning down his rhetoric and makes the kids - stewards of the brand - look good.

This is just PR spin.

It amazes me that people fall for it.

by Anonymousreply 3411/25/2012

I just realized what prompted this story. I saw a retweet from UNICEF USA saying that 90 cents of every dollar earned is spent on children's services. The tweet was directed @realdonaldtrump. Apparently, he tweeted a false rumor that only 5 cents on the dollar goes to children's services.

Jesus fucking Christ, Trump stoops so low as to attack UNICEF?

[quote]UNICEF USA ‏@unicefusa No, @realDonaldTrump do YOUR research. 90% of every dollar goes to help children. And no Rolls Royce for our CEO.

And they provided a link to Snopes.

by Anonymousreply 3511/27/2012

Every time you think the man can't get any scummier, he outdoes himself.

by Anonymousreply 3611/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.