Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rihanna tweets topless picture of Chris Brown in bed

Bobby and Whitney 2012!

by Anonymousreply 7312/01/2012

Such trash.

by Anonymousreply 111/25/2012

Before or after he beat the shit out of her?

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2012

"Bobby and Whitney 2012!"

Try Ike and Tina minus the talent.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

We truly live in the world that celebrates the stupid and the trashy.

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2012

The 24-year-old singer tweeted the picture, saying “Dis nigga……. #BartObsessed.”

Klassy

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

How long til he knocks her around again?

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

This article about sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

Of course it's all for shock-value publicity. It's no coincidence Rihanna put this pic out NOW when her album has dropped. This pic alone will boost her sales lol. What gets me is why the public keeps falling for this shit. From Vadge to Rihanna, a majority of the public seem to get thrills from stupid provocation.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

Sick of these hoes.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

What a stupid bitch. I saw her on Ellen last week and she really is dumb. This just solidifies it.

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

Right, he obviously learned his lesson, when he got that abused female face tattooed on his neck that proved it!

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2012

r10, Chris has gone off the deep end since the Rihanna abuse. He smashed out a window at Good Morning America, and he snatched that woman's iPhone for taking a picture of him. He clearly still has some unresolved issues.

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2012

R10? He may have decided that beating women might not exactly be best for the future outlook of his career, but degrading women and hurling sexist remarks sure as hell isn't beneath him.

This guy is scum and always will be. Remarkable that people keep defending him.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

She's a fucking slut. She doesn't give a shit about her fan base, either.

by Anonymousreply 1511/25/2012

"Remarkable that people keep defending him."

He's (presumedly) straight, young, hung, and abuses women.

Nobody who understands the Datalounge would be surprised that some idiot is defending him.

by Anonymousreply 1611/25/2012

In other words, r10, why don't they pick on the white woman beaters?

I think it's less a case of racism than money makers (Sheen) and establishment (Penn).

Black celebrities who beat women are protected too if they are useful to the industry.

I don't know if I agree with the person above who said it was calculated. She is young, and that generation lives online.

by Anonymousreply 1711/25/2012

Another white guy, Eminem, had very public issues with domestic abuse yet he's never been branded a woman beater.

by Anonymousreply 1811/25/2012

I agree with R10. Sean Penn has no problems getting women. Diane Lane took back Josh Brolin. Rhianna is far from unique. Chris Brown has issues, but he isn't the first woman abuser in Hollywood, far from it. Just because we saw the photos, doesn't make him any worse than all the others.

by Anonymousreply 1911/25/2012

Chris Brown and Rihanna are both fuck ups. Not any different from Eminem/Kim, Sean Penn/wife, Brolin/Lane and countless others fucked up DV relationships. White celebrity men get away with this shit so often that no one knows what to say when it's a brother.

I do think he's bipolar and if he got help (therapy, medication and anger management) he'd be able to recover. Eminem gre w up and out of his abusive behavior. Then again, the women in these relationships are also responsible since clearly it takes two to trigger the two. Both Rihanna and Kim Mathers played a role in the fucked up relationships.

Doesn't matter, I think Rihanna is doing all this crap for publicity. She seems stupid but this heiffer knows that her going back to Chris Brown is only going to get her the press she desires.

by Anonymousreply 2011/25/2012

Can someone smack some sense into that girl?

Ooops, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 2111/25/2012

r18, that was a totally different situation. There was trailer park craziness all over that shit.

It was he said/she said, drugs and family drama all over the place.

Brown was caught red-fisted. He lost his shit in a public place, during a highly papped event and Rhianna pressed charges immediately.

I'm not saying Em should be excused, but the condemnation came from that picture that was leaked, which was a police photo-no question about its origins.

by Anonymousreply 2211/25/2012

r10 is a racist fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 2311/25/2012

My BFF is a 26 year old beautiful woman. We connected because we have kids the same age (I'm a gay dad just slightly older than her father, but we both party so connected).

She is obsessed with this guy who abuses her emotionally. He doesn't want her and so she can't let him go. Other guys fall at her feet. Most of them are working on doctorates or own their own business, etc. They would die for her. She has no interest. She wants this one guy who doesn't want to be near her, doesn't want to raise the kid and is on probation and works for an hourly wage. This weekend she just packed up her kid and moved across half the country to be with him. Some people are messed up.

by Anonymousreply 2411/25/2012

r20, no one said shit to Deray Davis or Wesley Snipes. Deray even puts it into his fucking act and no one calls him on it.

Deray hasn't really broken into the white mainstream yet, so that's on the AA community who put the man's career above the woman's account.

by Anonymousreply 2511/25/2012

[quote]Another white guy, Eminem, had very public issues with domestic abuse yet he's never been branded a woman beater.

That's a good point, although I didn't know about his domestic issues. I wouldn't know about Chris's either except for Rihanna. Maybe the problem is beating someone famous?

by Anonymousreply 2611/25/2012

Isn't Rihanna drunk half the time? She's doing shows loaded and is making a point of downing shots on stage. Yeah, no wonder she doesn't exercise much judgment.

by Anonymousreply 2711/25/2012

[quote]Black celebrities who beat women are protected too if they are useful to the industry.

Which one? Ike? Bobby? Chris? Tyson?

by Anonymousreply 2811/25/2012

The queen of pop is getting some grade-A thug. That dick has her SPRUNG.

by Anonymousreply 2911/25/2012

Really r23? Pointing out obvious racial double-standards makes me racist?

by Anonymousreply 3011/25/2012

Wasn't David Soul a wife beater? I still remember that to this day. Probably because I thought he was so cute when I was a kid. After I heard he beat his wife I couldn't stand him. Ok OT I know.

by Anonymousreply 3111/25/2012

r28

Deray Davis

Wesley Snipes

Terence Howard, before he became too difficult to be worth it

I've even heard shit about Denzel back in the day.

I'm sure a google search would bring more names.

by Anonymousreply 3211/25/2012

r29 I laughed way harder at that than I should have.

She is still in love with the guy for whatever reason. All the people around her made her cut off contact and told her how awful he was in order to protect her brand.

That had to have left her fucked up about it.

She needs to take a vacation and slow down, then let the thing with Brown run its course. Keeping her away from him will only encourage her wildness if she's acting out.

I'd be more worried about her substance abuse than Brown. He knows how much shit he'd be in if he ever smacked her around again.

by Anonymousreply 3311/25/2012

Chris Brown got in a Twitter war with a female comedian today. She makes snarky comments about the Kardashians, Chris Brown, Paris Hilton, etc.

Brown went after her, calling her a "hoe," saying he was going to shit, fart and shart on her, said she needed to suck his dick. He got incredibly vulgar, misogynistic and nasty. Of course, she was goading him on, but he (and his fangirls) were out of control.

His twitter account is down now, probably so his managers can wipe it clean.

by Anonymousreply 3411/26/2012

You can't discount how those pictures and how they affected public perception. You didn't have pictures of Diane Lane with her face bashed in. But at this point Chris and Rihanna are trolling the public. They are eager for this attention, they court it. The tattoo of an abused face, the twitter pictures, the duets....They are BEGGING you to pay attention and to remember that he is an abuser and she is a victim.

by Anonymousreply 3511/26/2012

Please, r32. The people you mentioned have no career left, and Wesley Snipes was ostracised for allegedly making Halle Berry lose hearing in one ear.

by Anonymousreply 3611/26/2012

Bad, dangerous vibes.

by Anonymousreply 3711/26/2012

The Wesley Snipes thing is merely a rumor, I don't think Halle even named him in her allegations. People just assume he did it.

Chris Brown can't even control his murderous rage on Twitter!

by Anonymousreply 3811/26/2012

She is one of the stupidest women alive.

by Anonymousreply 4011/26/2012

[quote]Before or after he beat the shit out of her

It looks like she beat the shit out of him.

[quote]I do think he's bipolar

If this were the 70s he's have Multiple Personalities.

But really bi-polar is so 00's. Now he should have Assburgers.

by Anonymousreply 4111/26/2012

The relationship didn't end properly. She was told to leave him for her career, not because they broke up in a natural way. This is why she couldn't stay away from him, it turned into forbidden fruit. And let's be real here, how many thousands of women go back to their abusers over and over again.

It's a fucked up relationship, they both come from abusive backgrounds and it will more than likely end badly, but until other Hollywood abusers are called out in the same way that Chris Brown has been called out, I just no longer care.

by Anonymousreply 4211/26/2012

I think they love and understand each other more than they could other people. You could tell even in her first interview after the beating that she wanted him back and regretted pressing charges. And I don't think Chris got the tattoo of the battered woman as provocation but as a reminder.

by Anonymousreply 4311/26/2012

Whenever I think of Chris Brown I think of another Brown. Nicole Brown Simpson

by Anonymousreply 4411/26/2012

Keep telling yourself that, R43.

by Anonymousreply 4511/26/2012

[quote]But really bi-polar is so 00's.

Boddy was diagnosed as Bipolar back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 4611/26/2012

[quote]But really bi-polar is so 00's.

Bobby was diagnosed as Bipolar back in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 4711/26/2012

I do think racism is part of the reason Chris Brown gets so much shit, but other white celebrities get none. Still, that doesn't make it okay.

I feel like the argument is that Chris Brown should get more of a pass like a white famous person would. Instead, the argument should be NONE of these assholes should get passes at all. Violent men need to be called out to own up to their shit and get their act together. If they fucking don't, they should be condemned for it. I get sick of the Charlie Sheens and Mel Gibsons being protected by the industry. It's fucked up.

Having said that, co-dependent women who seek out these types of men need to confront their shit, too. People don't like to say it, but a violent relationship is a dysfunctional dance between TWO people.

by Anonymousreply 4811/26/2012

I read about Chris' latest Twitter meltdown...do you think he will try to kill Rihanna one day?

by Anonymousreply 4911/26/2012

So tired of hearing about these two morons. Rihanna's music marks a new low in pop music for vapid, overproduced schlock and to top it off the girl doesn't have a brain in her head. And Chris Brown is just an all around awful human being.

by Anonymousreply 5011/26/2012

R48 yeah. The thing is, even though the press loves to call out Chris Brown, his songs are still doing well on the charts so his fanbase has forgiven him. Gibson, Sheen, Penn and others also seem to be forgiven. The public is too quick to forgive. Look at Alec Baldwin who frequently has public meltdowns in which he insults other people, he's called his own daughter a pig and is a cunt but he's a beloved star by many.

I despise all these men but apparently I'm in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 5111/26/2012

What r50 said. Double. Vapid trash.

by Anonymousreply 5211/26/2012

Gibson has not been forgiven. He's considered a wingnut and what was the last movie he was in?

Sheen is considered a joke and his career is not what it once was.

Sean Penn hasn't had a violent outburst in years and at least he's smart enough to stay off of twitter. You don't really hear much from him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5311/26/2012

I hate to use age as an excuse, but Sean Penn is 52 years old, he probably doesn't even know what twitter is. I don't want to get caught up in the race thing, because I don't think that's what it is, but Chris Brown is held up to some weird standard. Sean Connery has advocated beating women. Johnny Carson was a well known abuser. All the beloved big names have fucked underage girls at one time or another. And lets not leave out certain gay directors who pray on fresh off the bus Midwestern teens. My point is, I don't think it's fair to pick and choose what you find outrageous. Either it's all outrageous or not. Don't wink and giggle at one and yell 'burn the witch' at the other. I just want some consistency.

by Anonymousreply 5411/26/2012

Comparing Chris Brown to white men that are old enough to be his dad doesnt make much sense.

Chris Brown WAS a pretty harmless R&B/Pop star that made fun music and danced really well. I think people just resent that he turned out to be such a angry, and at times dangerous man when he sold himself as a nice talented guy. All those men never did that and never gave themselves those squeaky standards to fall from.

by Anonymousreply 5511/26/2012

Rihanna is cruisin' for...another bruisin'.

Trash doesn't change its spots. It just gets more trashy tattoos. That goes for the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 5611/26/2012

Rihanna Hugs Chris Brown in New Instagram Pic

Rihanna hugs her rumored on-again boyfriend Chris Brown in this new picture posted to her Instagram account.

“[Chris] i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!” the 24-year-old “Diamonds” singer captioned the pic.

Rihanna also posted a photo with the phrase, “Home is where the cock is,” right before publishing the hugging picture.

Earlier this week, Chris deleted his Twitter account, but he is still actively using his Instagram and even posted pictures of his and Rihanna‘s matching Rolex watches!

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2012

Funny how all the women on tv who loudly condemned HIM for his anti-woman violence have absolutely NOTHING to say about HER idiocy in this situation. I guess she is and always will be a helpless VICTIM.

MARY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2012

Stupid Sheri Shepherd and Hag Whoopi will defend them cause they are black.....next time he beats her maybe he will kill her and then get thrown in jail for life. Oh wait-he'll be acquitted. by a jury of his peers-read black.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2012

Wow, I'm so surprised someone raised in the Carribean is dumb trash.

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2012

But sometimes he DOESN'T hit her.

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2012

Please let them get back together again. And PLEASE let him beat the fucking shit out of her again, and worse this time. The bitch deserves it. Don't be looking side eyed at me. You know it's true.

by Anonymousreply 6211/30/2012

R39, you forget that unlike those actors, who are over 35 years old, they are not part of the generation that tweets everything. They never flaunted (except Eminem but he's a rapper and these things are acceptable to them) - Brown/Rihanna do flaunt it. They didn't get called out because its a different time.

by Anonymousreply 6311/30/2012

It is a different time and it's weird, as a 45 year old, to watch how these younger people put everything out there for public consumption.

by Anonymousreply 6411/30/2012

Another difference between Chris Brown and the older white abusers whom have been mentioned is that the public actually saw the damage that was done to Rihanna's face after Chris' attack. I think this fact alone put that incident in the public's consciousness in a way that some of the other incidents were not. For example, no one saw pictures of Madonna after Sean Penn beat the shit out of her & no one saw pictures of Kelly Preston's arm after Charlies Sheen "accidently" shot her.

Also, Chris Brown has been so ridiculously and wrecklessly unrepentant about what happened that he makes it very hard for people to forgive him and move on. I'm sure that race does factor into this in one way or another, but I think the major reason why people continue to give him a hard time about this is because he does not appear to show any genuine remorse for what he did (i.e. the tattoos, the twitter rants, the rages). Nor does he appear to show any sign of growth or rehabilitaion after he bashing his girlfriend's face in. That my friends is likely the reaon why he's not getting an easy pass.

by Anonymousreply 6511/30/2012

It's a racial double standard, stop trying to blame it on age. You think the most notorious known abusers of women across three generations (Ike Turner, Bobby Brown and Chris Brown) being black is a coincidence? The media just doesn't cover the Charlie Sheens, Eminem's, Sean Penn's the same way. No one is saying Mel Gibson shouldn't be with another woman ever after his well documented madness. In fact, his biggest crime was slandering Hollywood's jewish establishment.

by Anonymousreply 6611/30/2012

Chris Brown is not facing any criminal charges for swiping a fans iPhone in February.

by Anonymousreply 6711/30/2012

they are both trash and deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 6811/30/2012

Nice t-shirt on Chris in R67's link. He's sooooo gangsta!

by Anonymousreply 6911/30/2012

[quote]No one is saying Mel Gibson shouldn't be with another woman ever after his well documented madness.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are saying that. Also, Gibson's career is pretty much over.

by Anonymousreply 7011/30/2012

She is caught up in his penis power.

by Anonymousreply 7111/30/2012

lol r71.

I wouldnt let him put it in.

by Anonymousreply 7212/01/2012

This is how CB got put on:

by Anonymousreply 7312/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.