Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

With one look she's the girl next door..

Marlo Thomas: facelifted, botoxed, collagenated and airbrushed smooth.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

She looks horrible now, she really overdid it on the fillers.

When she was on SVU she always talked out of the side of her mouth - I wonder whether that was Botox-induced paralysis, or whether she might have had Bell's Palsy.

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2012

Is that a recent photo, OP?

'Cause the last time I saw her, she was a bleached blonde.

by Anonymousreply 211/24/2012

She looks like Mama Elsa!

by Anonymousreply 311/24/2012

It's That Crone!

by Anonymousreply 411/24/2012

Check out the pic on this site, second row, second from the right. Does that not look like some kind of paralysis to you?

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2012

She's 75 fucking years old and seems to think she is in her 30s, from the way she dresses and wears her hair. Too bad no one else is convinced.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2012

A long time ago, she was filming "THat Girl" in the neighborhood - a lot of t.v. shows filmed in Hancock Park because it had very traffic - on Larchmont Blvd. My sisters and I rode bikes there a lot and I remember seeing her in her "That Girl" get-up and when she turned sideways, I was astonished to see she had almost no nose at all! It had been "fixed" to a degree I had never seen before - just a little nub. I am not at all surprised to see the self-mutilation continues unabated.

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2012

It's so hard to look past her bad nosejob but her face in the Getty pictures looks better than it has in a while. She needs to cover up her arms and legs though.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2012

sorry I meant very little traffic. They shot a lot of "Columbos" in the neighborhood too.

by Anonymousreply 911/25/2012

but is it true that Danny Thomas used to hire hookers to sit on his glass coffee table while he sat underneath with his mouth open wide like a hippo? I tweeted her about but got no response.

by Anonymousreply 1111/25/2012

I've seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 1211/25/2012

I heard that same Danny Thomas rumor about Johnny Carson. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 1311/25/2012

She was so pretty when she did That Girl.

Did her nose collapse?

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012
Need more help? Click Here.