Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Restaurant owners claim Gordan Ramsay left them broke and ruined their businesses.

I have seen a few of these episodes, and they were already in the shitter. Most end up going back to their old ways after he has tried to help.

Why won't a lot of these people *listen* to him? So many stubborn fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

damn

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Oh wow. This former restaurant owner who was on went on to become a prostitute after her place closed!

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

ALL, with no exceptions, restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares have failed. Tabatha Coffey has a similar show and 80+% of the businesses she helped are still in business. I think the reality is there are a glut of restaurants and the market can only support so many. Still there should be a few that manage to survive. I think it points to Ramsay being bad at what he does. He has a one-size fits all approach. Every restaurant according to him has a menu that is too big, lazy staff, outdated or cheesy interior, rotten food, behind-the-times chefs etc.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

I've been kind of obsessed with Kitchen Nightmares recently. Has anyone ever gone to any of the restaurants featured?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

Fuck the decor and the shitty staff.

Good food at cheap prices will have them lined up around the block every time.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

R3, where are you getting that? Not all Without exception have closed.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

[quote]ALL, with no exceptions, restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares have failed.

Not so. I know of at least one that I have been to a few times in Ventura, CA that is still open, and thriving.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

Story is from 2009.

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

R3 and R4 - This place. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

R8, so? It was on TV as a rerun this week and I was curious as to what happened with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.