Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Restaurant owners claim Gordan Ramsay left them broke and ruined their businesses.

I have seen a few of these episodes, and they were already in the shitter. Most end up going back to their old ways after he has tried to help.

Why won't a lot of these people *listen* to him? So many stubborn fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Oh wow. This former restaurant owner who was on went on to become a prostitute after her place closed!

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

ALL, with no exceptions, restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares have failed. Tabatha Coffey has a similar show and 80+% of the businesses she helped are still in business. I think the reality is there are a glut of restaurants and the market can only support so many. Still there should be a few that manage to survive. I think it points to Ramsay being bad at what he does. He has a one-size fits all approach. Every restaurant according to him has a menu that is too big, lazy staff, outdated or cheesy interior, rotten food, behind-the-times chefs etc.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

I've been kind of obsessed with Kitchen Nightmares recently. Has anyone ever gone to any of the restaurants featured?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

Fuck the decor and the shitty staff.

Good food at cheap prices will have them lined up around the block every time.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

R3, where are you getting that? Not all Without exception have closed.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

[quote]ALL, with no exceptions, restaurants featured on Kitchen Nightmares have failed.

Not so. I know of at least one that I have been to a few times in Ventura, CA that is still open, and thriving.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

Story is from 2009.

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

R3 and R4 - This place. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

R8, so? It was on TV as a rerun this week and I was curious as to what happened with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!