Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Uganda's gays

Life in prison for them !

by Anonymousreply 1711/26/2012

Oops

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2012

Britain and the US still give the Ugandan government financial assistance.

by Anonymousreply 311/24/2012

The United States should deny these countries any and all foreign aid. This bullshit about respecting "their culture" had to be given a grave and serious blow that this hatred and bigotry cannot be codified into law not perpetuated. Their culture of discrimination deserves no respect or financial aid.

by Anonymousreply 411/24/2012

When that country is taking US taxpayer money, you have EVERY right!

by Anonymousreply 611/24/2012

Please eat shit and die, r5.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 711/24/2012

From backward to barbarian, in just one generation.

by Anonymousreply 811/24/2012

I recently saw a documentary on gay life in Uganda. The newspapers have front-page articles with pics of "known gays" - and offers money for anyone who has seen them.

They're routinely hunted down and killed due to this. The papers have no guilt at all - they say they are evil-doers and get what's coming to them.

Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 911/24/2012

Uganda has been a moral ghetto and a killing field since the days of Idi Amin.

Nasty fucking bigots. Cannibalism probably isn't far off.

by Anonymousreply 1011/24/2012

Please sign any of the on-line petitions.

I reminded them that this is sponsored by the same American Christians whose ancestors enslaved them and that traditional African culture often honored "inter-sex" peoples.

by Anonymousreply 1111/24/2012

(Gay and Conservative) Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs John Baird pissed of Uganda in October by shining a light on their outrageous laws and telling them to join the modern world in human rights practices. He was told to mind his own business by the visiting Uganda Parliamentary Speaker bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1211/24/2012

Ugandans are fucking savages.

by Anonymousreply 1411/25/2012

Uganda's infamous "Kill the Gays" bill is back. If it passes, this horrific law would allow the death penalty for lesbian and gay Ugandans. It could pass at any moment.

President Museveni once promised to veto this heinous bill. But Uganda's politicians are desperate to pass the bill and they're pressuring Museveni to give in. The Speaker of the Parliament is actually calling it a "Christmas gift" to Uganda!

Last May, millions of us stood up with activists from across Uganda to stop this very same law - and it worked. Now we have to do it again. We need to take action and share this far and wide. We need every voice to build a massive outcry that the media and world leaders can't ignore. The pressure could be enough to stop this bill in its tracks:

by Anonymousreply 1511/26/2012

I had meant to click on the videotapes in the attic thread. I saw the first post and that, "Just wtf did you find? You turned them in!?"

Terrible. I have kin in TZ. The LGBT there are so brave.

by Anonymousreply 1611/26/2012

R15 just signed it.

by Anonymousreply 1711/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.