Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Observations on Generational Astrology

I have had my chart interpreted by two astrologers, but they never spend any time talking about generational astrology. How does it affect it? For people who really know astrology what are some things you notice about certain age groups that you attribute to generational astrology?

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012

Generational Astrology tends to be all about Pluto -- the rise of fundies and bandit capitalism corresponded with Pluto in Sagittarius. In 2008, after a brief retrograde when Obama was elected, it moved into Capricorn, which has started to improve the mood, if not the economy or culture.

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2012

Neptune is great for spotting pop culture trends. Not just generationaly but also in terms of transit.

I worked for a media company back in the 80s my boss was big on this. I remember she told everyone that India would be big inn two years--no one beleived her and then right on schedule--film, Met exhibits, etc. That was the most dramatic one but she was really good at spotting the next big thing a year or two in advance because she used those outer planets.

by Anonymousreply 211/24/2012

My generation is Libra in Pluto Sag in Neptune & Sag in Uranus.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!