Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I love Wendy Williams

This After Show video has everything.

Love it when she sings The Who. And her talking about Pepperidge Farm cake and Twinks and being Trade.

by Anonymousreply 2706/08/2013

Please, that QUEEN ain't no trade

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2012

I wanna see what's underneath the wig...Velcro?!

by Anonymousreply 211/24/2012

thanks for making this thread! I watch her every day. I love her love of gossip. She gets a kick out of it, but I do get slightly annoyed that she favors certain celebs and always sides with the "legend" in a celeb fight.

by Anonymousreply 311/24/2012

How you doooiiinnnnnnn'?

by Anonymousreply 411/24/2012

Did Whitney Houston get to bitchslap Wenders before she died? I know they had a volatile radio interview when WW was still doing radio.

by Anonymousreply 511/24/2012

Loved her in REFORM SCHOOL GIRLS.

by Anonymousreply 611/24/2012

I love Wendy also, but only for the first 18 minutes of the show. The Hot Topics segment is great, but her interviewing skills leave a lot to be desired. From what I understand, she used to be quite raw on the radio and they've toned her down and cleaned her up for TV which means many of her interviews sound almost scripted. The other thing that annoys me as that she has this one wig that looks great. It is shoulder length and perfect for her, but she insists on those straight wigs that don't flatter her at all. And she can never seem to duplicate the same look outside of the show.

by Anonymousreply 711/24/2012

Love her...and I am a cynical New Yorker....her positivity is infectious and her nasty gossip is great and oddly not mean spirited at all..

by Anonymousreply 811/24/2012

she is talentless along with being a hog

by Anonymousreply 911/24/2012

I like how Wendy gets so obsessed with describing food. Very intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 1011/24/2012

She was awful to Whitney. Fuck Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 1111/24/2012

Whitney was awful to Whitney...just saying

by Anonymousreply 1211/24/2012

She was awful to a lot of people. She made her name outing rappers like Puff Daddy. And she said on the air what everyone else was thinking about Whitney (and later proved on Being Bobby Brown. I really thought they'd all get together and put a hit out on her. But her radio personality was fun and gossipy and she struck a chord that has brought her to where she is today. I love her. Although Lord knows she danced like a senile Clydesdale on DWTS with those oak tree legs.

by Anonymousreply 1311/24/2012

Saw her in a local diner two years ago. I was surprised to see that she was much thinner than she appears in pics and tv. Prettier too. Dressed in black leggings and turtleneck, fur vest, boots. She sat at the counter and waited for her takeout order. Pretending she wasn't Wendy, but just a customer. Made no eye contact, not friendly.

by Anonymousreply 1411/24/2012

I'm with R7! I watch the first portion of the show and then turn it off (unless I really like whoever the guest is).

And yea, I get that vibe from her R14. When she talks about people approaching her in public you can tell she's not into it. She's also got this ridiculous paranoia about being photographed by nurses and medical staff which I find hilarious and borderline cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. She's fucking Wendy Williams, not Michael Jackson.

This end of this after show clip is very telling...Wendy walks out of the building to her limo where you can hear a fan say, "Hey Wendy! Wendy please, don't close the door!" Wendy doesn't even acknowledge the fan and suddenly becomes very abrupt saying, "I'm going home! BYE" and slams the door. That's not the bubbly Wendy we see on TV!

by Anonymousreply 1511/24/2012

Wendy explained her no eye contact on Howard Stern show: she said she was with her family (Big and Small Kevins) and someone approached them when they were at a restaurant and the whole thing blew up almost into a fight. She said that since then she tries to avoid contact with anyone when she's our with her Kevins or with friends.

by Anonymousreply 1611/24/2012

Her husband IS kinda scary!

by Anonymousreply 1711/24/2012

Damn...why haven't we heard more about that R17 story? Wendy always seems so possessive of her husband, I can't imagine she'd be cool with him fucking another woman! She seems kinda hood rat behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 1811/24/2012

I think it depends where you meet her. If she's at the grocery store, she loves to stop and chat with you. She doesn't like how she looks in candid pics though so usually says no to fan pics.

I definitely enjoy her show but I wish the tv heads would let her go as hard at celebs as she used to on radio, even though that would mean that most would choose not to come on her show lol

by Anonymousreply 1911/24/2012

I think she is so, so. Her gossip time is meh, she reads some articles quoting celebrities. she quotes In Touch, The Inquirer, etc. the usual stuff that you see in the grocery store. She doesn't have really inside stuff to say and yet you know she knows a lot of inside stuff from working in the business.

However, she really pissed me off big time yesterday. She had her Hot Topic round table talking with three other people Tabatha from Bravo was on there ,but I didn't catch who were the other two. They were talking about that Cheerios commercial having an interracial couple in it. They were saying someone put that commercial up on YouTube ,and they had to take it down because there were a lot of of vicious racist comments and all of the people at the round table, especially Wendy Williams, were outraged by the racism. I totally agree with them ,and I can't understand how people can be so mean. However, Wendy Williams says their are a lot of people who won't act nor saying racist things to your face nor in reality act like they don't get along with black people and they are phony racists! When I heard that I hit the ceiling! Yes, I understand that is true at times, but is she psychic? Another thing, it works both ways because there are a lot of racist black people too,and they don't want to own it! I remember when I went to high school, the black kids had issues with Jews, called Hispanic kids derogatory names, and said really horrible stuff about some of the white kids who never said anything to them nor did anything to them.They just picked on them for no reason.But the kids that got it the worst from them were the gays and lesbians. They beat the hell out of the gays and lesbians more so than anyone else. But, if someone said anything against the black kids, all hell would break out and there was outrage and major fights. I have seen adults act this way too.

Look, there will always be horrible people who are racists,and there are black people who are racists as well.It is highly unfortunate ,but that is the world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2013

Oh, btw way, I forgot to mention, Wendy Williams read an article from Vanity Fair magazine that Channing Tatum said you don't get any older than the very day you become famous because everything is done for you so you don't grow. These rich and famous people are the biggest whiners on earth. When they are nothing they yearn to become rich and famous ,and then when they become rich and famous, they complain! Boo Hoo! Oh Please!

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2013

Wendy has the biggest show in television now. I like her. She's a hot mess. She knows it and owns it.

by Anonymousreply 2206/08/2013

R20 I saw that show. What bothered me was Wendy purposefully had the Michael Douglas HPV/cunnilingus topic to embarass Tabatha Coffey who is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2013

R23, good point! Now that you mention that, I remember Tabatha's reaction and she seemed really embarrassed. That is really horrible! I like Tabatha a lot.

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2013

I don't think Wendy did that on purpose. It was the hot topic of the day. I'm sure she booked Tabatha weeks before Michael Douglas' statement.

by Anonymousreply 2506/08/2013

It was a topic on Monday. Wendy already discussed it. I've watched Wendy enough to see the power plays she does on guests.

by Anonymousreply 2606/08/2013

The white wimmins love her, and that is alchemy for success. You must cross over to have longevity. I just am amazed everyday how great she looks. If she didn't have those basketball implants, she would really look like a woman of breeding and class. I understand her getting them when she was huge, because they balanced out her other large body parts. But now they just "Anna Nicole Smith" her, which is not a good look. Her legs look terrific and she has a nice waistline for a peri-menopausal woman. I give her a B+

by Anonymousreply 2706/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.