Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who Else Doesn't Find Justin Bieber Sexy?

Is there something psychologically wrong with me if I find Justin Bieber not sexy or fuckable? Every time I see news stories about him or his TV appearances where people swoon and adore him I think to myself that he doesn't light my pilot light at all. Some goons are even saying he's "the next Elvis" and rub their pussy and tits over his almighty sexiness. To me I see a girlish looking little boy, not a man. Am I a nasty old queen for thinking such horrid thoughts? I couldn't get it erect for Bieber even if someone paid me. I'm sorry, but my shrink told me it's best to speak my mind. Thank you, I feel better now.

by Anonymousreply 5801/15/2014

He's a 100% bottom.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

He's trailer trash. Why would anyone with a modicum of intelligence find him sexy?

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

nice enough dick

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

He still looks like a sophomore in high school.

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

He is a living TURD!

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

He's 18 with a good body and lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 611/23/2012

He's nothing like my new obsession Jacques Dutronc. I wish I was alive in the 1960s. I would have found some way to blow him. Totally off topic but I've decided to become the Jacques Dutroc troll. Possibly the most obscure troll in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

I've seen him pointing and laughing at a homeless woman while driving his Ferrari with his male 'friend.'

He's a TOTAL PRICK.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

He looks exactly like Lisa Welchel in her Mousketeer days.

Besides, I am not into children.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2012

Totally agree op. I normally love fucking twinks. I really loathe him. He just has these weird androdgynous features and face that are nauseating to me. Completely asexual and revolting fucking brat. Whats even worse than his face is his shit attitude that he can do no wrong. He will come crashing back down when the public moves on to the next thing. Fuck i hope soon!

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2012

Even if he was sexy--which he's not--his new pompous attitude makes him ugly. NO ONE is hot enough to carry the attitude that kid is radiating.

by Anonymousreply 1211/23/2012

Why would I want to fuck a suburban paperboy?

by Anonymousreply 1311/23/2012

He has the body of ab eight year old girl. No thanks

by Anonymousreply 1411/23/2012

He's still a kid IMO, not just in age, but in attitude and appearance as well so no I don't find him sexy. He's a very cute boy though, mabey in a few more years he will be hot. He is cuter and more talented than Timberlake was though.

by Anonymousreply 1511/23/2012

Yes, there is something psychologically wrong with you.

You're a fucking idiot. Do you think even 10% of the general population finds him sexy? I fucking hate when people hold a popular opinion and then try to act like they must be crazy for thinking that way. No, you're not fucking special and you know it. You're just soliciting for agreement.

Sorry everyone else, but shit like this pisses me off.

by Anonymousreply 1611/23/2012

I love him!!!

Where's my dildo?

by Anonymousreply 1711/23/2012

I like men, not lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1811/23/2012

He looks like a 10 year old girl. Not sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 1911/23/2012

r10 just said what 99% of the world thinks in regard to this piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2011/23/2012

r1 = Jeremy Bieber, because he would know.

by Anonymousreply 2111/23/2012

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2311/23/2012

In addition to being trashy, he's just icky.

by Anonymousreply 2411/23/2012

He's this generation's Leif Garrett.

by Anonymousreply 2511/23/2012

he has the body of an year old, he has just worked out his abs

his face it cute at best, when the binge drinking and drugs take effect he will start to look britney rough and fade in to obscurity

and he has a stinking attitude so no one with any taste will miss him

by Anonymousreply 2611/23/2012

Showbiz has always made up teen boy acts to sell crap to teen girls. But with Justin Beiber they went so far, they have obviously irritated many.

Here comes the backlash.....

by Anonymousreply 2711/23/2012

[quote]He's this generation's Leif Garrett.

More like this generation's Kristy McNichol. No, I don't find him sexy, but I'm more into MEN than I am high school baby dykes.

by Anonymousreply 2811/23/2012

He is not attractive at all. But his Dad? Call me!

by Anonymousreply 2911/24/2012

OP, I don't get it at *all*, either -- and I *like* twinks, normally -- but from what I gather from friends who are hot for his twink ass, he apparently has a mesmerizing stage performance. Still, to me he comes off as a petite baby dyke, and he still looks like he's 12.

by Anonymousreply 3011/24/2012

I dont get the attraction at all -- but I guess that it is to be expected since his fans are all young girls.

In all honesty, he is a very girl-y looking boy, not very talented (considering the hype), skinny and puny, a HUGE poser, stupid and uneducated, a better-than-you attitude, and just generally annoying and irritating. He seems to be very catered to by his management team and his Mom -- and now considers himself to be "special", because everyone has now told him this for years.

by Anonymousreply 3111/24/2012

Fortunately young girls grow up and their brains kick in and then, Bieber disappears.

by Anonymousreply 3211/27/2012

You're obviously not alone. He looks like a girl and acts like an asshole. Not an endearing combination.

by Anonymousreply 3311/27/2012

He looks and acts like a child. He's only sexy to little girls and pedos.

by Anonymousreply 3411/27/2012

I find him absolutely alluring.

by Anonymousreply 3511/27/2012

Gross looking hobbit like.

by Anonymousreply 3611/28/2012

OP, it isn't you. You just have these things called eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3711/28/2012

Bieber is vile in person.

Nothing kills a aging teenbeat star faster than an ass*hole personality.

by Anonymousreply 3811/28/2012

Chronically, he's an adult. Mentally and physically, he's just a kid and has years to go...

by Anonymousreply 3911/28/2012

His dad is very sexy. Unfortunately, Beiber inherited mostly his mom's annoying features. The dad strikes me as a guy who would hit up the GHs in an ABS.

by Anonymousreply 4011/28/2012

[quote]nice enough dick

We've never seen his dick. The one that came out a few weeks ago was exposed as a fake.

by Anonymousreply 4111/28/2012

Creepy, Arrogant and Rude.

by Anonymousreply 4211/28/2012

Cute, but not sexy. No sexual attraction to him

by Anonymousreply 4311/28/2012

He's low-class trash who has been able to parlay unthreatening pre-pubescent looks and minimal singing and dancing talents into major worldwide stardom. A sad statement about contemporary culture.

And no, I don't find one thing about him attractive, including his scrawny body, ridiculous tattoos, feminine facial features, obvious lack of intelligence, appalling taste or pouty demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 4411/28/2012

He acts and looks like a 12 year old brat. No, there is nothing sexy about a little boy.

by Anonymousreply 4511/28/2012

i've been seeing so much hate for this guy,i wonder why?he is just a kid and so many are picking him apart like in this thread,it sounds so personal. out of all celebs i only follow madonna since i became a fan in 2005 and don't give a shit about any others at all.

my theory is that you guys are jealous of his money.

by Anonymousreply 4611/28/2012

Justin Bieber is taking record contracts and audience share away from real musicians and songwriters and turning the entire American music industry into a teen girl fashion show, which has little to do with music anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4711/28/2012

He is a Non Threatening Teen Boy with doe eyes, long lashes, and a prissy mouth. No talent.

He is a giant mama-boy, and protests too much about hating us; why the fuck would I think he was sexy?

by Anonymousreply 4811/28/2012

"i've been seeing so much hate for this guy,i wonder why?"

You sound like a 13 yo girl. It's not "hate" to say he's unattractive or unappealing. Next, of course, comes the "you're just jealous" bs. - oops, should have read the rest of your post because there it is.

by Anonymousreply 4911/28/2012

Going on 5 years... Is Justin Bigger than David Cassidy was in his day? Justin seems bigger...

by Anonymousreply 5011/28/2012

OP, the problem is that you're not a pre-pubescent little blue eyed, blond, white girl.

by Anonymousreply 5111/28/2012

Op, you aren't a 14 year old girl are you?

Then no one expects you to find him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 5211/28/2012

r51, it's not just white girls. I teach in an urban area and the 12-14 year old hispanic and black girls also fawn over him.

However, by 15 the black girls have moved on to Chris Brown, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 5311/28/2012

R47 that could be said about ANY current popular musical act, yet it is only the fem teenage boy that gets picked on. Funny isn't it how we all are bullies of one sort or another.

by Anonymousreply 5412/02/2012

Well as someone who likes pretty boys. I think he has one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen on a guy. It's really not much more complicated than that.

I don't like him or think he's very talented at all Frankly he seems like a complete jerk but I still want to fuck him for purely physical, superficial reasons. And I have no shame about it.

by Anonymousreply 5501/12/2014

If Id have had millions of dollars at his age I probably wouldnt have survived it! Hes a KID,with way too much money and not one person in his life telling him NO.I find him strangely non sexual as well,but I do think hes very cute and think he will be a good looking man.If someone doesnt kill him first or he od's.

by Anonymousreply 5601/12/2014

I don't know of anyone who finds him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 5701/15/2014

He appeals to the pedophiliac in you.

by Anonymousreply 5801/15/2014
Need more help? Click Here.