Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

W&W: WTF?

[quote]Zayn Malik, the Muslim one, is the only respectable looking one in the entire group. Boy is HAWT.

Doesn't the webmaster screen these?

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012

You're right, OP. That one was offensive and not funny. But it's the signature, which you didn't quote, that's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

It's not wit, it's wisdom. That boy is hot, and he is the only one.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

It was so meaningless I assumed it was an in-joke, and that my fellow DLers would jump down my throat if I asked what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

Every once in a while W&W temporarily turns into some kind of catch-all bin, full of stuff that is neither W nor W. Then it quickly disappears.

I think webbie is just fucking with our heads.

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

[quote]I think webbie is just fucking with our heads.

Well, if webbie wants to to that he should just go with some of the goofy posts that I flag for W+W.

by Anonymousreply 611/23/2012

The truth is that the people who actually vote for W&W are eldergays with a poor sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

If it were wise simply to say that a guy is hot DL would be the School of Athens.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

Webbie has no involvement in W&W. He's too busy bumping threads from 2009 to make it appear like there are more paid subscribers and more traffic.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2012

I W&W'ed the Carl Saganesque "Billions and billions of unmatched socks" on the "Earth-shaking Mars discovery" thread. And nothing. I'm depressed now that nonsensical One Direction posts make W&W.

Datalounge just isn't fair.

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2012

r9, is Webbie also the one that starts several new threads in a row that are just copied headlines from HuffPo?

It happens periodically, but often during Primetime and I figured it was a trick to make people think that many participants are starting lots of different conversational topics.

by Anonymousreply 1111/23/2012

Yes, R11, it's all a massive CONSPIRACY! Mediapolis has SCORES of operatives working FULL-TIME to make it look like DataLounge has MILLIONS of hits per day!

by Anonymousreply 1211/24/2012

WTF I always thought Zayn was the hot one.......

by Anonymousreply 1311/24/2012

Speaking of data lounge internal policies, what ever happened to (WHET) those tiny pictures that used to appear in posts that caused a minor ruckus among commenters. They went away with nary a mention. Or did I just imagine them?

by Anonymousreply 1411/24/2012

In honor of R12... here's a pic of the Mediapolis gals clocking in for the morning shift. Bertha, in front, is chief officer of W&W.

by Anonymousreply 1511/24/2012

Whaddaya know, the stupid Zayn Malik comment actually got removed.

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

[quote]what ever happened to (WHET) those tiny pictures that used to appear in posts that caused a minor ruckus among commenters.

They're gone. Looks like somebody was listening for once. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

The little pictures aren't gone. they're all over the 1st page - I'm using Safari on an iPad.

by Anonymousreply 1811/27/2012

I love you, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.