Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

[quote]Zayn Malik, the Muslim one, is the only respectable looking one in the entire group. Boy is HAWT.

Doesn't the webmaster screen these?

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012

You're right, OP. That one was offensive and not funny. But it's the signature, which you didn't quote, that's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

It's not wit, it's wisdom. That boy is hot, and he is the only one.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

It was so meaningless I assumed it was an in-joke, and that my fellow DLers would jump down my throat if I asked what it meant.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

Every once in a while W&W temporarily turns into some kind of catch-all bin, full of stuff that is neither W nor W. Then it quickly disappears.

I think webbie is just fucking with our heads.

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

[quote]I think webbie is just fucking with our heads.

Well, if webbie wants to to that he should just go with some of the goofy posts that I flag for W+W.

by Anonymousreply 611/23/2012

The truth is that the people who actually vote for W&W are eldergays with a poor sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

If it were wise simply to say that a guy is hot DL would be the School of Athens.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

Webbie has no involvement in W&W. He's too busy bumping threads from 2009 to make it appear like there are more paid subscribers and more traffic.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2012

I W&W'ed the Carl Saganesque "Billions and billions of unmatched socks" on the "Earth-shaking Mars discovery" thread. And nothing. I'm depressed now that nonsensical One Direction posts make W&W.

Datalounge just isn't fair.

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2012

r9, is Webbie also the one that starts several new threads in a row that are just copied headlines from HuffPo?

It happens periodically, but often during Primetime and I figured it was a trick to make people think that many participants are starting lots of different conversational topics.

by Anonymousreply 1111/23/2012

Yes, R11, it's all a massive CONSPIRACY! Mediapolis has SCORES of operatives working FULL-TIME to make it look like DataLounge has MILLIONS of hits per day!

by Anonymousreply 1211/24/2012

WTF I always thought Zayn was the hot one.......

by Anonymousreply 1311/24/2012

Speaking of data lounge internal policies, what ever happened to (WHET) those tiny pictures that used to appear in posts that caused a minor ruckus among commenters. They went away with nary a mention. Or did I just imagine them?

by Anonymousreply 1411/24/2012

In honor of R12... here's a pic of the Mediapolis gals clocking in for the morning shift. Bertha, in front, is chief officer of W&W.

by Anonymousreply 1511/24/2012

Whaddaya know, the stupid Zayn Malik comment actually got removed.

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

[quote]what ever happened to (WHET) those tiny pictures that used to appear in posts that caused a minor ruckus among commenters.

They're gone. Looks like somebody was listening for once. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

The little pictures aren't gone. they're all over the 1st page - I'm using Safari on an iPad.

by Anonymousreply 1811/27/2012

I love you, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!