Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Im on my way to see Jake G. in his smash off-Broadway show tonight, premium premiere seats...

with two of my best and funniest gay friends. Instead of leaving town for all that drama with blood relatives, I had gay guy friends over for major food and fun last night.

Called my mom and set a 4-minute limit on the conversation and shut her down when she wanted to dominate with negative inquiry ab out my life or bitch about her own situation in the posh rest home we have her in.

No fish and family drama on the holiday for me. I love my life!

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

You sound tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

I've seen the play, OP. Not jealous at all.

Pee before you sit down. And if you're in the "premium premiere seats" (and by the way, there are no such things at an off-Broadway house), make sure you're wearing clothes that won't get ruined by being soaked in treated water.

And as for Jake G, he's OK but he doesn't show any skin whatsoever.... and don't expect him to use the stage door exit where all the fangurls congregate after the show - he uses a different way out of the theater to avoid the droolers like you.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

Does Jake have a nude scene?

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

you sound like fish

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

R2= Addison DeWitt.

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

You put your Mom in a nursing home, then instead of visiting her you only talked to her for 4 minutes on Thanksgiving and hung up as soon as she said anything you didn't like?

Ayup OP, you got me, that kind of selfishness turns me quite green with envy.

by Anonymousreply 611/23/2012

OP=Addison DeNITwitt

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

R6 called it right. I wouldn't fuck OP if my life depended on it.

My career has been hotter at times. But at least I love my Mom.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!