Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Time for the Annual Black Friday Brawl at Wal-Mart

See link.

You have to believe that Wal-Mart lives for this shit. I seems like bad PR on the surface, but if it truly was, they'd come up with another system. I can see the Wal-Mart execs sitting around laughing their asses off at the trash shopping in their stores and acting like animals.

by Anonymousreply 5911/25/2012

That is such unecessary bullshit. I was at Target last night and the line was orderly and friendly. They had many off duty police officers to help keep the peace. Everyone was polite.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

O. M. G. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

Satan oscillate my metallic sonatas.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

Please don't let them be black ... please don't let them be black ... oh, wait. Most of them are white! Whew!

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

Americans behaving exactly like their intentional rep.

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

They are nothing but low life cheap fucks the Wall-Mart exces.

Stadiums,Arenas and even Nightclubs hire extra security for big events.They could control these animals but they choose not too. Placing old grandpas and teenagers at the front doors as greeters is ridiculous.

I'd love to see some "bouncers" toss out the out of control hoarders right on their asses and faces to the pavement out of the front doors.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

Rodent Sociology Patterns

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

I was driving to my Aunt's house outside Atlanta and 5 police cars came flying down the road and went into the Wal-Mart parking lot. I thought this video might be from that store, but it's another Wal-Mart in crazy old Georgia

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2012

[quote]Americans behaving exactly like their intentional rep.

by Anonymousreply 1011/24/2012

This is why the 1% hate us.

by Anonymousreply 1111/24/2012

R10, I think the poster meant "international reputation."

Maybe he'll clarify when he gets his head out of the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 1211/24/2012

Dance, puppets, dance!

by Anonymousreply 1311/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 1411/24/2012

Why does WalMart do this? Did they drop a pallet of smartphones down through the ceiling the same way they feed animals at the zoo?

by Anonymousreply 1511/24/2012

[quote] Why does WalMart do this? Did they drop a pallet of smartphones down through the ceiling the same way they feed animals at the zoo?

It's a spectator sport. Rich people sit behind two-way mirrors and play "Lets fuck with the poor".

by Anonymousreply 1611/24/2012

Meanwhile, in England...

by Anonymousreply 1711/24/2012

Rat mentality.

by Anonymousreply 1811/24/2012

Fat white southern trash. Probably hate that n***er President too.

by Anonymousreply 1911/24/2012

R17 That looked like something from Trigger Happy TV. Are we sure it was real?

by Anonymousreply 2011/24/2012

R19...oh the irony. Honey, given your bigotry you are much more likely to be the racist. People are not "trash." You're sickening.

by Anonymousreply 2111/24/2012

[quote]That is such unecessary bullshit. I was at Target last night and the line was orderly and friendly.

I was at Target yesterday and the parking lot was more than half empty (it's always full on un holiday weekends) and the cashier was standing alone in her check out line with no customers. The whole experience was weird, unexpected but very pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 2211/24/2012

And no doubt they voted for Romney!

by Anonymousreply 2311/24/2012

Keep your government hands off my cell phone.

by Anonymousreply 2411/24/2012

A fight over smartphones. I think the phones are the only smart things in the store.

by Anonymousreply 2511/24/2012

And, fighting over a bunch of shitty merchandise. No wonder the Myans are predicting the end of the world this coming December!

by Anonymousreply 2611/24/2012

My friend is a Walmart store mgr and I visited her late Thursday night at her store. I noticed a line of about 15 people waiting to buy some TV that was on sale. But they only had 7 in stock! I asked why they would let all of those people wait like that when they didn't have enough supply? She said that corporate tells them not to discourage anyone from waiting. What a crock--they love seeing people fight over that junk.

by Anonymousreply 2711/24/2012

That abuela at 1:10 is biting the hand of a bitch trying to take her well-earned phones!

by Anonymousreply 2811/24/2012

Don't you people love gifts like cheap phones?

by Anonymousreply 2911/24/2012

I find it sad that the majority of the posters here do not have the tools to think critically about this but instead are so easily manipulated by the media and corporate elite who want you to scape goat the poor so they can continue to raid 401ks and retirement coffers. Sheeple indeed.

by Anonymousreply 3011/24/2012

Fight! Fight!

by Anonymousreply 3111/24/2012

I love watching Black Friday from the comfort of my own home. The people who go out shopping on that day are morons.

by Anonymousreply 3211/24/2012

Don't these animals own computers? There is nothing at a store that you can't find cheaper online (and usually without tax). Fucktards.

by Anonymousreply 3311/24/2012

The USA - the most technically advanced third world country on earth.

by Anonymousreply 3411/24/2012

Shooting outside FL Walmart.

Death, mayhem and injury see to be the order of the day on any Black Friday. Can't municipalities, police departments, fire code enforcers, etc. look into these corporate-created flash mobs as a public health and safety hazard?

Are stores allowing too many people in at once violating capacity? Are they creating dangerous traffic and crowding situations in front of the stores? Are they providing adequate security? Walmart and other stores must be breaking laws somewhere in this.

I imagine Black Friday is a major law enforcement headache in some areas and costs municipalities in terms of increased man hours and overtime for the police.

by Anonymousreply 3511/24/2012

Yes, r30... Because it's impossible to be disgusted by this video AND the excesses of Wall Street. If you attempt to hold both ideas at once, your head will explode.

Everyone, on behalf of r30, please watch the video again and repeat to yourself, "These people are blameless, and the way they're behaving is perfectly fine."

If you dislike the behavior in the video, you are a corporate tool. r30 has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 3611/24/2012

Its gonna take people getting trampled on and killed for there to be a change from this bullshit. Since the stores are opening earlier at least here in houston the crowds are lighter on black friday daytime. But still its sad this is what the country has been reduced to. Keeping the stores open 24 hours on thanksgiving weekend im sure is whats next. Holidays are just not sacred and special anymore. Christmas starting around halloween bugs the hell out of me too!

by Anonymousreply 3711/24/2012

People have died already. I've counted four deaths and a paralysis so far on the first page at the link. The 13 Most Brutal Black Fridays. It's a national sport.

by Anonymousreply 3811/24/2012

The funniest part is that the Chinese SHIT these people are clamoring over will be obsolete in 12 months anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3911/24/2012

Black Friday's first official national "tryout" was yesterday up here in Canada. In my local mall some stores were supposedly jammed by 8 am while others had very little business. It will take time to catch on up here since Boxing Day (Dec. 26) is our traditional "mad dash for bargains" day.

Incidentally, I kept remembering that poor dept. store worker on New York state who was trampled by a Black Friday stampede several years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4011/24/2012

Poor people ARE funny!

by Anonymousreply 4111/24/2012

^^ Those people aren't poor, r41. They can clearly afford all the necessities and are clamoring for cheap prices on luxury items like cell phones, flat screens, and video games. I'd be willing to bet many of those people earned more than I did last year.

by Anonymousreply 4211/24/2012

r42 — No one with money shops at those places! Real money doesn't bargain, it takes as it pleases.

by Anonymousreply 4311/24/2012

I went out on Black Friday. My strategy is to look at the flyer for one store that is not a Best Buy/Wal Mart/Target, etc., and go for items that are great deals, but nobody else is probably rushing in for.

This year I went to Kohls and picked up a dutch oven for $15 (after all of the discounts), and a few toys for my nieces and nephews. In at 12:05, out at 12:20.

by Anonymousreply 4411/24/2012

Women on 0:29, fell.. ohh look they are hundred people behind trying to step over me, better put my wig on fast that will clearly protect me....

by Anonymousreply 4511/24/2012

I am so happy to live in a civilized country like Canada. So sad to see so many Americans act like white trash animals.

by Anonymousreply 4611/24/2012

R42, don't be too sure about that. From the looks of those people, I'd bet a lot of them are buying on credit that they will never pay back. That's what trash like that does.

by Anonymousreply 4711/24/2012

Holy Mary mother of God! Just watching these videos, I realize how the fat outnumber the thin. Some of those people are gargantuan! No way I'd want to get in their way for fear of being literally flattened.

by Anonymousreply 4811/24/2012

r46, don't be so fucking smug.

We have a different population distribution that makes that kind of thing unlikely.

We also have our own versions here-Eastern townships, Gatineau, NS Valley, Prairie provinces, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4911/24/2012

Sorry R46, a woman in Quebec actually got *bitten* by a Black Friday maniac

by Anonymousreply 5011/24/2012

R49, find me a video of this kind of materialistic rampage in Canada. Until then, kindly STFU.

by Anonymousreply 5111/24/2012

I went to both Walmart and Target this year, and there was no fuss, and the check out lines were only about 10 minutes. The secret is to show up about an hour to two hours after they open. All the crazies are gone by then, and most of the stuff is still there.

by Anonymousreply 5211/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 5311/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 5411/24/2012

And what do they ALL have in common?

ALL are trailer park trash cunts or ghetto pos cunts.

by Anonymousreply 5511/24/2012

It doesn't matter whether they're poor or make more than R42. They're behaving in an inhumane way and should be ashamed of themselves. But I guess it's just what happened thanks to the "Survivor"-ization of our society.

I've had the misfortune to be in Wal-Mart on a holiday sale. I think it was a pre-Black Friday. I needed a new TV and they had a killer sale. What a stupid mistake I made. People behaved like savages. If they saw someone walk even close to the TV queue, they practically spit at them. They were so worried about someone cutting in front of them that they yelled, threatened and intimidated other shoppers. And these were grandmothers, men, average people who were probably "decent."

The workers had a system in which they made people stand in line in electronics and then rolled the TVs out at a specific time, 7 a.m. You walked up and got your TV handed to you. There was no limit on the TVs. I got one because who needs 10 TVs? Apparently, the savages waiting in line did. Most of them took multiple TVs and spend thousands.

What the fuck has happened to this country? And Americans?

by Anonymousreply 5611/24/2012

No mace this year? Weak!

by Anonymousreply 5711/24/2012

I'm ashamed for this country. Seriously.

Fucking hogs, every last one.

by Anonymousreply 5811/24/2012

[quote]I find it sad that the majority of the posters here do not have the tools to think critically about this but instead are so easily manipulated by the media and corporate elite who want you to scape goat the poor so they can continue to raid 401ks and retirement coffers. Sheeple indeed.

Someone is a first semester freshman home on break!

by Anonymousreply 5911/25/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!