Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wit & Wisdom

Sometimes I use the iPhone/iPad view of this site, and sometimes I use the regular view.

One oddity is that the Wit & Wisdom items for each view are entirely different.

On the standard view there are items that seem to be selected and updated once or twice a week.

In the iPad/iPhone view, on the other hand, looks like it shows anything that got even a single WW flag in the past hour (accidentally or not).

One of the comments up there right now is, "what r1 said."

Anyone understand this?

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

I've noticed it too, OP. This is one of the comments there now, from some thread about two celebrities I've never heard of:

[quote] R46, You overgeneralize. It exists, but I know lots of black females who hate non-black females who date black males. I really don't see it happening in this case. It's a miso thing here, mostly. --Anonymous

WTF? Why is this in W&W?

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

I browse DL on my Android phone when I'm at work. Sometimes while scrolling I accidentally flag or W&W a post. I happens a few times a week.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

The regular view is so much better than the iPhone view. I like having my watchlist right next to the threadlist. Haven't noticed the WW problem since I don't bother with the iPhone view.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

I read DL on my iPad, and am also guilty of accidentally hitting flags as I try to scroll. Sometimes it's W&W, and other times half a thread will light up in yellow trolldar.

I thought several of us had to flag something before it showed up so I never worried about it.

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

I hate my friend Julie, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!