Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wit & Wisdom

Sometimes I use the iPhone/iPad view of this site, and sometimes I use the regular view.

One oddity is that the Wit & Wisdom items for each view are entirely different.

On the standard view there are items that seem to be selected and updated once or twice a week.

In the iPad/iPhone view, on the other hand, looks like it shows anything that got even a single WW flag in the past hour (accidentally or not).

One of the comments up there right now is, "what r1 said."

Anyone understand this?

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

I've noticed it too, OP. This is one of the comments there now, from some thread about two celebrities I've never heard of:

[quote] R46, You overgeneralize. It exists, but I know lots of black females who hate non-black females who date black males. I really don't see it happening in this case. It's a miso thing here, mostly. --Anonymous

WTF? Why is this in W&W?

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

I browse DL on my Android phone when I'm at work. Sometimes while scrolling I accidentally flag or W&W a post. I happens a few times a week.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

The regular view is so much better than the iPhone view. I like having my watchlist right next to the threadlist. Haven't noticed the WW problem since I don't bother with the iPhone view.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

I read DL on my iPad, and am also guilty of accidentally hitting flags as I try to scroll. Sometimes it's W&W, and other times half a thread will light up in yellow trolldar.

I thought several of us had to flag something before it showed up so I never worried about it.

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

I hate my friend Julie, the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.