Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who suddenly dropped off the public radar

TomKat/Suri, the Will Smiths, and to some extent, the Jolie/Pitts. Did they finally realize they were overexposed to the public?

by Anonymousreply 1911/23/2012

Helen Hunt went from omnipresent to invisible for a good long while.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

Tom Cruise is frantically interviewing candidates to be the next Mrs. Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

That guy that ran as the GOP presidential candidate... Whatshisname.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

Paris Hilton

by Anonymousreply 411/23/2012

The Jolie-Pitts are still out famewhoring themselves and their children for their "careers". They're the original Kartrashians.

by Anonymousreply 511/23/2012

Lauryn Hill

by Anonymousreply 611/23/2012

Mama Grizzly. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 711/23/2012

Cruise must have deliberately stepped out of the spotlight, both to take the heat off his Scientology masters, and to plan his media comeback. He'll have a new "girlfriend" and a new media campaign within the year.

I think the public is tiring of the Jolie-Pitts, not the other way around. The rags aren't bothering to invent nearly as much crap about them.

by Anonymousreply 811/23/2012

Spencer and Heidi. I hope I haven't jinxed it by mentioning those names.

by Anonymousreply 911/23/2012

It must take a large amount of time and energy to work that hard at being in the tabs.

[quote]The Jolie-Pitts are still out famewhoring themselves and their children for their "careers". They're the original Kartrashians.

They really are trash, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 1011/23/2012

These people only surface when they have a new project to promote.

by Anonymousreply 1111/23/2012

We really don't see the Jolie Pitts or their kids that much and yet there are reports of them here and there. But their pics still bring the paps a lot of coin so they are ready to pounce and follow them if they can.

Not sure how simply trying to live your life is "famewhoring." Are they never to go out or bring their kids to a movie or other places? Seems to me they still get followed and papped when they are seen. The paps still hound people on tweeter who report seeing them begging them to tell them where they are.

Plenty of celebrity kids are out and about and get papped far more often than Brad's kids. The difference is that their photos aren't worth as much as Brad's kids are so they're not purchased and published by the media.

by Anonymousreply 1211/23/2012

Notice that no one here really cares that any of these people have dropped off the radar. There's a reason for that. Also, the general public's attention span grows increasingly smaller each day.

by Anonymousreply 1311/23/2012

Oh please, OP. Pics of Tammy and Suri's wonderful Thanksgiving holiday in London are all over the interwebs today. They haven't gone anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1411/23/2012

The dude who shot up that movie theater. One day he was all over the news, the next we never hear about him again. WEHT him?

by Anonymousreply 1511/23/2012

[quote]The dude who shot up that movie theater. One day he was all over the news, the next we never hear about him again. WEHT him?

I recently read that law enforcement authorities got a court order to force him to take medication to control his craziness. I figure he's sitting in the corner of a jail cell drooling all over himself right about now.

by Anonymousreply 1611/23/2012

R16 He's going to be a Tea Party candidate for Congress in 2014.

by Anonymousreply 1711/23/2012

R15, he changed his hair color from orange to brown, and he became unrecognizable. It had the same effect on him as Jennifer Grey's nose job. I predict Dancing with the Stars in his future.

by Anonymousreply 1811/23/2012

Those older paparazzi favorites are now wearing wigs; gone under the knife, and are nearing, or are fifty years of age. Younger stars appeal to the young moviegoers.

I sometimes wonder if scientology is working behind the scenes, with Tom's blessings, to sabotage Katie's career. It's been done in the past.

by Anonymousreply 1911/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.