Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Post election Thanksgiving

It turns out my father is so disgusted by Obama's win that he will no longer watch (Fox) news and he removed the American flag from the flagpole in his yard.

My sister told me of a neighbor who flew the TX flag over the American flag.

I was secretly gloating. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012

More vermin:

[quote]Cop Quits After Saying He Would Volunteer To Assassinate Obama

And the comment section is sickening. FOX/Beck/Limbaugh have all poisoned the minds of these stupid, stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 111/23/2012

I cannot understand the scary and sickening hatred of this man. I wonder if the GOP would feel the same way if Colin Powell had run for President. Is it just about color or about something else relating to Obama? I don't even read comments anymore from the morons.

by Anonymousreply 211/23/2012

Growing up in the south, racist people are everywhere. They cannot stand the fact that a majority of voters re-elected the black man. It is as simple as that.

I was listening to The Stephanie Miller show on Current earlier in the week. They were trying to determine when we had to quit gloating about President Obama's victory. They decided Jan 2nd, 2013 would be the cut off. So it's OK to gloat at the yearly holiday dinners, especially to those people who get all their "news" from Fox.

by Anonymousreply 311/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.