Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Is EVERY ONE in your family fat?"

I cant wait to respond snarkily on Monday with my trademark phrase to the tedios predictable conversation that will go on over and over and over in my office when breeders return from their holiday and have their annual penis-envy menu food square off about all the crap they ate and all the crap their mothers make and all the crap that they have that nobody ele has and over and over and over and how full every one was after eating and eating more than any other family on the whole planet because nobody has thanksgiving like THEIR family.

*dry heaving as I type*

by Anonymousreply 2311/23/2012

You sound FAT, R1, R2, R3 and R4...

by Anonymousreply 511/22/2012

[quote]I cant wait to respond snarkily on Monday with my trademark phrase to the tedios

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 711/22/2012

The period, or full stop, can be of great use when writing, OP. Look into it.

by Anonymousreply 811/22/2012

you sound like a coda ala non R6

by Anonymousreply 1111/22/2012

OP spent the day alone, nursing a bottle of vodka.

by Anonymousreply 1311/22/2012

You're fat, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1411/22/2012's none of your business if I'm fat! So, get over it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/22/2012

I'm sorry for your loneliness, OP. Maybe get a cat.

by Anonymousreply 1611/22/2012

What kind of work do you do that people talk about this kind of stuff. Usually people just ask if you've had a good Thanksgiving and go to work. Who the fuck goes on and on? I would fire them.

by Anonymousreply 1711/22/2012

Awww, poor OP. Thread not turning out as you hoped, is it hun?

by Anonymousreply 1811/22/2012

The default for Republican families

by Anonymousreply 1911/23/2012

Good grief, r16. What do you have against kitties? I wouldn't trust this wretch with a Furbie.

by Anonymousreply 2011/23/2012

Ignore these low-life, obese cows OP. You are absolutely right to be annoyed by the never ending screeching over how much better they are than everyone else...especially the cube fraus who took ALL the leftovers home with them and then polished them ALL off before they went to bed. Pounds upon pounds of mash, stuffing and turkey legs being jammed down without even being chewed and I'll bet every one of them had either turkey earrings or a festive pilgrim sweatshirt on covered in giblet gravy drippings.

by Anonymousreply 2111/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 2211/23/2012

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! We are all fat as pregnant sows. And we eat like Jethro Bodine. And we squeal with laughter at the stupidest yarns. And we make vulgar noises when we sit on leather chairs and divans. And we're the one thing you'll never be: happy!

by Anonymousreply 2311/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!