Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Skating Leged Oksana Baiul: I Got Screwed out of $1 Million Cause My EEEngleeesh, She Is Bad No?

Olympic figure skating legend Oksana Baiul says she should be AT LEAST $1 million richer ... if not for talent agents who took advantage of the fact that she sucks at speaking English ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Baiul -- who was born and raised in the Ukraine -- is suing the powerful William Morris Endeavor agency ... claiming they locked her into a series of contracts back in 1994 when she was 16 ... and she didn't understand the paperwork because of her poor grasp of the English language.

In the suit, filed in the L.A. County Superior Court, Baiul claims that because she didn't understand the contracts ... she didn't realize that she had unintentionally allowed WME to distribute portions of her earnings to people with whom she claims she has no relationship.

There's more ... Baiul also claims WME has not paid her in full for her work on several projects -- including the Oksana Baiul Jewelry Collection, various TV specials, greeting cards and two books.

Oksana claims she only realized the misdeeds when she hired a new personal manager in 2011 ... who launched an investigation into her finances.

In total, Baiul says WME owes her more than $1 million in lost earnings and other damages.

Calls to WME have not been returned.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 9101/20/2014

Why do people always put a 'the' before a country's name? It's not 'the Ukraine', it's just 'Ukraine'.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 211/23/2012

If she was 16, those contracts are voidable once she became 18. If she did nothing upon reaching the age of maturity, she is deemed to have ratified them.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 311/23/2012

R2, so do you come from United States? Idiot.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 411/23/2012

No R4, he is from The America!!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 511/23/2012

She ees fat cryeemenyul who dreenk Popov wodka straight from jug. I speet upon her from culd maw of SPESS!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 611/23/2012

She owes it all to Tonya Harding. I wonder if they cut her in for a share.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 711/23/2012

She should go to work selling reflective numbers to put on mailboxes so you can see them at night. I'm sure it would make her a fortune.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 811/23/2012

I always wondered if Surya Bonaly had gotten her shit together, people like Kerrigan and Baiul would have been seriousuly challenged in the rink.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 911/23/2012

Surya Bonaly was the shit!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1011/23/2012

I can't help it, I love this unhinged bitch.

I bet she's hell on wheels at the Clinique counter.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1111/23/2012

Oksana Baiul was heaven on skates that year at the olympics. She blew every other skater before her out of the water, and nobody since can even compare. Yes this includes the annoying horse-faced Kerrigan (hate that bitch) and the just plain weird Kwan. I love Oksana!

And I also can't help but love that hot mess Tonya Harding. Really would love to see her as a judge on a reality show or something.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1211/23/2012

R4 - it would be more appropriate to say 'the United States' because it's a collection of states. You wouldn't say 'the Alabama' (which is where you're obviously from) would you? Idiot.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1311/23/2012

[quote] Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!

yes, but that's because you fucked your VERY MARRIED AGENT and destroyed his marriage and family. You didn't get rich with your brains nancy. Remember you shooting off your BIG FAT MOUTH at Disney World about how corny you thought it was?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1411/23/2012

Let's not forget her also mocking Oksana while on mike at the Olympics. Even Jay Leno quipped: "Gee..I thought *Tanya* was the bad one!"

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1511/23/2012

I realize that douchebag is a word mostly used on males but in all honesty, the word that best describes Nancy Kerrigan is douchebag.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1611/23/2012

[quote] Why do people always put a 'the' before a country's name?

Because it's needed before countries like The Iraq and everywhere like such as.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1711/23/2012

[quote]She blew every other skater before her out of the water,

But they weren't in the water. They were on top of it.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1811/24/2012

I loved her equally batshit contemporary, ice dancer Pasha Grishuk, who changed her name from Oksana because she got fed up with people getting them confused. She got into a catfight with Nicole Bobek over a man, and ice-dancing rival Angelika Krylova, who hated her guts, "accidentally" ran into her and slashed her arm with a skate blade during a practice session. She also did a cringe-worthy, cut-rate Marilyn impersonation for a puff piece during the 1998 Olympics.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 1911/24/2012

Russians are fucking crazy.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2011/24/2012

She's just going to cry again.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2111/24/2012

Saying r6's post out loud is fun

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2211/24/2012

Let's not forget Nancy's brother killed her father. *snort* And they call me the white trash skater.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2311/24/2012

It was always the "bad girl" skaters (Tonya, Oksana, Bobek, Bonaly & Midori Ito) that I worshipped and loved.

Loved Tonya winning gold at Nationals. While Kerrigan & Kristi Yummycoochie did their best ballet, Tonya skated her ass off to the Batman theme and forced those judges to give her gold when she landed that triple axle. It was awe-inspiring!

And who could forget Midori skating OUT OF THE RINK!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2411/24/2012

Sorry, Tonya. You're still ice skating's reigning queen of trailer trash.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2511/24/2012

Bring it on, bitch!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2611/24/2012

Oksana Baiul was INCREDIBLE! Don't know why people are trashing her here. Why would anyone here be surprised that these leeches took advantage of a teenager who couldn't even speak the language? It happens to adult celebs (singers, athletes, actors) all the time.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2711/24/2012

She's being trashed because she's a total mess, not because she got ripped off.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2811/24/2012

Let's not forget Nancy's brother killed her father. *snort* And they call me the white trash skater. Tanya

Yeah remember after the incident when she was busted talking shit at Disneyland to the Goofy about having to show up for charity. It was on Hardcopy or current event.

Fuck Nancy I always rooted for Tanya wish she hadn't got caught though.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 2911/24/2012

Oksana Baiul was INCREDIBLE!

I'm shocked she not a Gay icon

Oksana Baiul, Surya Bonaly, and Tai Babilonia stood out from the rest and had their own style.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3011/24/2012

Why do you people keep turning this back on me! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3111/24/2012

All Slavs are fucking crazy. My partner's mother is from a big "Vampire Country" family, and they think EVERYONE has somehow cheated them. (He's adopted, and I bet someone resents that, too.)

They're such a scream! I love their annual airing of every fucking grievance ever.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3211/24/2012

My ancestors are all Slavic, R32, and I can attest to the fact that, yes, there's a lot of batshit craziness. A lot of it is because of the amount of alcoholism, and another is the actual incidence rates of mental health disorders (they're a bit higher in that part of the world). The one thing I always hated about my relatives, and still do, is how they all act like their shit don't stink, as well as how snobby and classist they can be. I've had family from here go to places like Ukraine, and if you don't have something nailed down, then count on it getting stolen. I don't even admit to my ancestry, really. I wasn't born over there, thank God.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3311/24/2012

Obviously, she is still crazy, but is she still a dyke?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3411/24/2012

Kira Ivanova, who won the bronze in Sarajevo in 1984 and the silver at Worlds in 1985, became a hopeless alcoholic and was found stabbed to death in her apartment in 2001.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3511/24/2012

She's one of my fave bad taste, vulgar Russians. She went through a period when she insisted on being called "Pasha", and whenever there was a media piece on her it entailed following her to some upscale boutique where she would say shit like "I speak fluent Italian, I know Gucci and Versace" then she'd model some hideous outfit.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3611/24/2012

R36, I think you're talking about Oksana "Pasha" Grishuk. See R19.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3711/24/2012

Oksana and Pasha throw shade at each other:

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3811/24/2012

She really did have the most vulgar taste in clothing. With that odd little monkey face, she was the oddest looking thing around.

She was such a drama queen in a very quirky way, and I think it predates her alcoholism. She seems to be one of those people who are totally nuts even without alcohol.

We used to laugh about how she always had some catastrophe befall her right before all of her performances. What are the odds of that happening every time?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 3911/24/2012

She's making excuses for her alcoholism. Had she gotten sober, she'd have her affairs in order. Most of her problems can all be related back to the drink. The one upside to the alchy personality is the inner drive and perfectionism that is evident in childhood and only later if they get sober. Drunks are usually the best at everything when sober, that's the real tragedy behind the disease.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4011/24/2012

She from Ukraine not Russia. You are all raceest!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4111/24/2012

While she probably is a self pitying drunk, I vaguely remember her story from the Olympics and it was a sad one - mother died, abandoned by her father & "adopted" by this coach that looked like John Madden in drag. She probably has no education and because she has no real support system, she's probably easy to dupe if she thought you cared about her. Her career is long over, so what other options does she have than to go back to the only places she can to get money. Kerrigan had a loving and supportive family and at least some education so comparisons to her probably aren't fair.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4211/24/2012

Grishuk's cuntiest comment:

"I am not the criminal Oksana!"

True, but beyond bitchy.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4311/24/2012

[quote]yes, but that's because you fucked your VERY MARRIED AGENT and destroyed his marriage and family. You didn't get rich with your brains nancy. Remember you shooting off your BIG FAT MOUTH at Disney World about how corny you thought it was?

Ain't my fault Oksana fucked all the wrong people and her Ukrainian ass is BROKE!!!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4411/24/2012

Too bad none of Oksana's married men wanted to hang around long enough to marry her. Boo-hoo.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4511/24/2012

They probably got a good look at her when she lifted her face up from their crotches.

Oksana is really ugly.

At the Aunt Joyce's Ice Cream Stand's website, she is nicknamed Drunksana...how cruel.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4611/24/2012

[quote]They're such a scream! I love their annual airing of every fucking grievance ever.

They are passed down in my family from generation to generation.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4711/24/2012

r37 happy birshday to you.

Bitch is tacky and delusional.

So basically Pasha is Nicki Minaj to Oskana's Lil Kim.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4811/24/2012

[quote] All Slavs are fucking crazy.

Anybody else remember the Russian chick on The Real World Miami back in the '90s? I think her name was Flora. She was the only memorable thing that season, mainly because of how truly nuts she was.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 4911/24/2012

It all would have been a different story if she was a beauty. A life as a former Olympian and beauty is a different story. You need to add in how Oskie changes into psychopath when drunk and the end of a fairytale is imminent. Not beautiful enough to make a man stay is her problem, You know how it goes.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5011/24/2012

None of you busted bitches know her at all. Just full of hate & jealousy sitting around spewing the ugliest lies about Oksana Baiul. Somebody that never hung out with any of you busted losers. So nobody is taking your posts seriously. Oksana is SOBER and has been so for 14 years & counting. Oksana is not a lesbian she's straight. You stinky ass losers are reeking with hate & jealousy. Because yall can never be woman enough to walk in Oksana's shoes. A tough cookie who pulled herself out of a life of poverty & avoided an existence of white slavery the common fate for an ex-soviet girl of her circumstances. She fought has more will drive and determination than your entire family tree combined. Oksana is suing for whats was stolen from her cause she's a fighter. She owns properties in U.S, Italy, Moscow & Ukraine. She planning her show has a book coming out and other deals in the work. Bow down! Bow you dogs & small time losers, Oksana is doing great and you bums can't handle the fabulousness a bunch of old trolls and haters full of lies skanks hoes.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5111/24/2013

Bauil's winning skate was not perfection. In fact, she had several major flaws. What she had going for her was the poor orphan angle which was pushed to the nines.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5211/24/2013

R52

Yeah, but her skate was still better than yours, Nancy and it doesn't change the fact that she still beat your ass.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5311/24/2013

Seriously though, in the battle between Nancy and Oksana, it was really a choice of which one of them was less tacky. The judges had no choice than to go with the monkey skating to showtunes over the horse skating to Neil Diamond because, tacky on a 16 year old girl is more justifable than on a 25 year old woman .

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5411/24/2013

Yes, yes, the Oksana Baiul greeting cards were a big hit.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5511/24/2013

Isn't she the one who got caught shoplifting in Atlanta?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5611/24/2013

TV commentators were salivating over the smug, All-American Kerrigan as if the Gold would be inevitably hers, but thankfully Baiul shattered Kerrigan's golden dreams to smithereens.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5711/24/2013

[quote]Isn't she the one who got caught shoplifting in Atlanta?

Are you thinking of Olga Korbut?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5811/24/2013

Nancy Kerrigan is a humorless bitch but she was robbed of the gold medal. Baiul should have been third overall after landing only 3 real triple jumps. Her program was shockingly empty and that the entire judging system was revamped after her joke victory speaks volumes about the controversy of her win.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 5911/24/2013

That homely red faced blogger named Aunt Joyce did not invent the name drunksana. That nickname has been around since at least 1998.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6011/24/2013

I'm shaking my head over the comments on this thread and how so many queens here are clueless about figure skating elements and actually think that Oksana's long program in 94 was worthy of the gold medal.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6111/24/2013

Didn't Grishuk steal her (married) partner from his wife and then display his wedding ring on a chain around her neck?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6211/24/2013

I'm shaking my head that someone Googled Oksana Bauiul and jumped into a year dormant thread to give an impassioned defense of all things great and wonderful about OB.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6311/24/2013

A year to the day

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6411/24/2013

[quote]I'm shaking my head over the comments on this thread and how so many queens here are clueless about figure skating elements and actually think that Oksana's long program in 94 was worthy of the gold medal.

Nancy Kerrigan was robbed of the a Gold metal from Oksana that year.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6511/24/2013

[quote]Kira Ivanova, who won the bronze in Sarajevo in 1984 and the silver at Worlds in 1985, became a hopeless alcoholic and was found stabbed to death in her apartment in 2001.

Wow, had no idea she had died.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6611/24/2013

Oksana Baiul was a beautiful dancer on ice (probably the best of her time), but her jumps were terrible...especially after the Olympics.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6711/24/2013

r51 must be one of Oksana's drinking buddies.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6811/24/2013

Well, Nancy did get the Technical Mark over Oksana. Oksana got the Artistic mark and in that sport, that's what breaks the tie (which never really made sense to me considering that, well, this is an athletic competition).

Either way, couldn't stand Nancy and was glad she finished second.

And if we're basing the win on Technical ability, I'm pretty sure Chen Lu's program was more difficult than Nancy's and Oksana's.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 6911/24/2013

[quote]And if we're basing the win on Technical ability, I'm pretty sure Chen Lu's program was more difficult than Nancy's and Oksana's.

Uhm, what have you been smoking?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7011/24/2013

Of course Ox-Carta can do a triple sowcow, she's the size of a keychain!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7111/24/2013

How did we never get around to banning figure skating threads?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7211/24/2013

Banning figure skating threads? What's next, a Cher/Streisand filter?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7311/24/2013

R72 because Oksana was Judy on ice.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7411/24/2013

"Fuck Nancy I always rooted for Tanya wish she hadn't got caught though."

I thought all the gays had abandoned me! It's so nice to see a 'nancy care again'.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7511/24/2013

ESPN is supposed to air new documentary on Tonya and Nancy sometime soon, which will include new interviews with both.

I remember Oksana's orphan story being told throughout the 94 Olympics and I remember that TV movie made about her.

I also remember the press used to push the sob story about Nancy Kerrigan growing up poor. Her dad was the Zamboni operator at a local rink in order to get her free ice time. Then there were the mentions of Nancy's legally blind mother.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7611/24/2013

Tanya is now a commentator on Tru Tv's WORLD'S DUMBEST series....along with Danny Bonduce, Leif Garrett and a bunch of comedians. She's pretty funny....and it's all ALL THE TIME.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7711/24/2013

I haven't watched figure skating since I was a kid. Skating fans, are there any current Russian hotmess drama queens worth watching?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 7811/24/2013

Even if Nancy won on technical merit, barely I might add, Oksana's technical scores were way too high. She was credited with too many two-footed jumps. The judges who placed her third in the free skate got it right. Her win was a joke and highly political.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8011/25/2013

[quote]He's adopted, and I bet someone resents that, too.

r32, he was not adopted, he was stolen as a child and sold to the highest bidder.

His birth parents are probably still looking for him if they haven't drank themselves to death yet.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8111/25/2013

Aunt Joyce at R79, watching Jenny carry you on that little web show you produce is like watching Scary Babs carry Margaglio all over the ice. Now go take your red face and scary eyes somewhere else.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8211/25/2013

Nicely said r51.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8311/27/2013

She was the ugly one, right?

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8411/27/2013

Bump for when skating was interesting on and off the ice

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8501/19/2014

I don't know who I hate more Nancy Kerrigan or Julia Roberts.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8601/20/2014

Actually, Nancy Kerrigan should have won the gold instead of Baiul. Her performance was flawless; Baiul's wasn't. But Baiul was the cutesy "it girl" of skating at the time, so she won.

The same kind of thing happened with Victor Petrenko and Paul Wylie. Wylie skated better, but Petrenko won because he'd come in first in other competitions, so he was considered the "better" skater.

The judging in figure skating competitions is frequently very unfair.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8701/20/2014

R87

But Kerrigan's skating was sterile, just like her. Kerrigan's program was more difficult and she was rewarded for it. It came down to the Artistic Mark and thats what gave Baiul the edge. Baiul skated with at least some excitement and joy and judges eat that up.

People also forget that Oksana skated that night with a gash in her leg and she was also the reigning World Champion.

Nancy was also a bitch.

They both skated to horrible music.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8801/20/2014

OB is proof positive that a deluge of Slavtrash washed up on these shores when the Iron Curtian came down.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 8901/20/2014

[quote]People also forget that Oksana skated that night with a gash in her leg and she was also the reigning World Champion.

People don't forget that she had two wobbly footed landings, no triple jump combos, and a crummy spiral.

[quote] It came down to the Artistic Mark and thats what gave Baiul the edge. Baiul skated with at least some excitement and joy and judges eat that up.

The former East German skater Jan Hoffmann gave Baiul the higher artistic score. Still East v. West politics.

The skating community also thought that Baiul was going to be the next Sonja Henie and rack up many Olympic Gold medals and world titles. Injuries, growth spurts, training and addiction issues quickly put an end to that. She pretty much destroyed the relationship she had with her mentors the Petrekeno's and her coach, as well as some of the other Russian's that took her under their wing (Gordeeva).

Baiul actually showed up to a Playboy Superbowl party a few years ago in a attempt to get herself in the magazine like Katarina Witt did in 1998. Witt was paid around $500k plus a percentage of domestic and international magazine sales. She made a fortune doing it, no such luck for Baiul though.

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 9001/20/2014

Witt was an uber cunt!

by Nancy Kerrigan, Silver & Bronze Medallist, but rich!!reply 9101/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.