Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Walmart and my filipino cashier

So I get to Walmart to buy a couple of extra chairs and items to make pecan pie for Thanksgiving. I also have a an appointment with in the next 15 minutes at a photography store to get some postcard pics made for x-mas so I couldn't be LATE. I'm finished shopping and I get to the lines. They are so LONG! I then realize I will be standing at least 30 to 40 minutes in those lines so I walk over to the 15 items or less line knowing I have about 20 items (but a few are really big so it looks like I have more). There was no one behind me at the time. The cashier was filipino and a small bitchy filipino old lady comes up behind me. I'm thinking to myself oh well. The cashier was so RUDE. She didn't speak to me or my party and she starts talking in her native tongue to the bitchy lady behind me. I knew they were talking about us. I would have let it go but the cashier completely ignored me while ringing me up and spoke in her native tongue to the lady behind me the WHOLE time so I reported her to the manager. I think I got her in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

Shopping at Walmart...ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

You should have said: Putang ina nyo!. Ang baho ng kiki mo, parang patay na daga. Alila ka lang. Wala kayong karapatan!

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

You should have called her Bilot Balut. So what if she wasn't Michelle Malkin?

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

I just don't even know where to start with this mess. How did you know she was "filipino" [sic] if you didn't know what "native tongue" she was speaking? If you were in such a hurry, how did you have time to report her to the manager? Why were you shopping at Walmart in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

You went to Walmart the day before Thanksgiving & you were in a hurry? You have no right to whine about anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

I've always thought Tagalog sounded like, "Papalapa papalapa papalapa..."

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

Did she yell "Oh, Lucky Day!" when the register accepted your credit card?

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

You lost me at...

[quote]So I get to Walmart....

You know you brought this on yourself.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

You shop at WalMart.

You're anti-gay trash, and a frau, if not literally.

Fuck off, and choke on a turducken.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

Getting into a line with 20 items when it clearly says 15 is FUCKED UP.

OP you fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

[quote]Because I am familiar with the language.

It seems strange that you didn't you say they spoke Tagalog or Cebuano or whatever the language was instead of calling it a "native tongue."

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

[quote]. Stop acting all righteous [R11]. You would have done the same thing if you were in my position.

No, I think you're pretty much alone in your assumption here.

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

You make it seem as if you were alone and busy, but then you mention your 'party', suggesting you were with other people.

So either way you could have given 5 items to one person in your 'party' to get through that line anyway. Meaning the bit about 20 items and worrying is irrelevant.

Unless of course you're trying to make us think you know other actual people. Gluing eyes onto your mother's slippers doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.