Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hillary,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you like the dickens and will fight for you to be president soon.

Bit for chrissakes, would it kill you to fix yourself up a little?

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1511/21/2012

Your on-camera look is tragic - you look like a hurricane victim. This does not speak of power and competence.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 111/21/2012

I love her also, but what the hell is up with her hair?? It is NOT flattering to her. She has had much better hairstyles in the past.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 211/21/2012

Hillary was very attractive when she had short hair!

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 311/21/2012

Apparently she is blaming too much work and too little sleep for her appearance, and I'm sure that's true - but come on, you're the freakin SECRETARY OF STATE. Ramp it up a little. You're about one step up from bed-head and pajamas.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 411/21/2012

R2 i was about to post the exact same thing as you. LOL. She is so dowdy looking. That hair! OMG it always looks like she just got out of the shower and it's still wet. And did you see that green suit she wore today during her truce speech? Yuck. I have a theory: she's growing her hair and looking extra frumpy because she's planning some cosmetic surgery. People do this all the time. Then, after the surgery she cuts her hair and gets an actual um style and people say "oh look how good Hillary looks now that she's cut her hair" (while it's actually the face lift that's making her look ten years younger). Then she runs for president in 2016 looking a little less frumpy. Anyway, that's MY theory.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 511/21/2012

Everything would be better about Hillary if she lost some weight, which she plans on as soon as she is done being SOS.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 611/21/2012

" I have a theory: she's growing her hair and looking extra frumpy because she's planning some cosmetic surgery."

Interesting. She could definitely benefit from it. Even as far back as Chelsea's wedding I was shocked to see how much older and frumpier she was looking.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 711/21/2012

Hillary haters never go away.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 811/21/2012

I always loved her, I still love her, I will love her when she runs for president (or even if she doesn't). She's so fucking awesome I can barely stand it.

Her latest triumph - and swan song as Secretary of State - working with the President and those goddamned lunatics in the Middle East to avert a war. Awesome.

Even with her undoubted awesomeness, I have wondered about the hair lately. I'm sure she'll fix it.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 911/21/2012

Too much booze.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1011/21/2012

I think Hillary looks just fine. Most of those old fat guys she has to explain common sense, look far worse and unkempt.

Hillary is just fine. Why we expect women to be all dolled up and allow the men to wear their nasty stained suits, is beyond me.

If the woman is tired, she should feel no guilt looking tired. She's well into her sixties and that alone takes a toll on all of that age.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1111/21/2012

Would a chignon be so difficult? C'mon girl...

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1211/21/2012

I'm sure it's the stress.

And I do wish she'd get a stylist. Just to prove to all of the haters that an intelligent, more mature woman can still kick ass, take names and look damned good doing it.

She has the potential to look really good.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1311/21/2012

I love Hillary. I just think she needs to cut her hair. Middle-aged women (and ( am one) do not look good with long hair. I would think chin-length hair would be easier to maintain on a busy schedule like hers. Five minutes of blow-drying and you're good to go.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1411/21/2012

R14 is right, although I hate to criticize. Madeleine Albright always kept her hair short and no matter how many all nighters she pulled, she didn't look as bad as she could have looked. Going back to shorter hair to finish out her job would be better for Hillary.

by Maybe a fancier scrunchy even???reply 1511/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.