and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The idiot Kardashians sent Kate Middleton their clothing line

She sent it back.

Unopened.

by Anonymousreply 4211/22/2012

You go, Kate!!!

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

The clothes were considered a terrorist threat to the Royal family.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

They had sent it back, from what I heard.

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

I'm a Kate fan after this.

What on earth made those idiots think a princess would wear hooker clothes?

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

Another cheapie pap stunt from the Kartrashians?

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

wait did this really happen? lol link to confirm it? I'm asking cuz I want this to be real. I don't give a fuck about "royalty" as I think it's a joke in 2012 BUT I'll give Middleton props if she really did shut down those WhoreTrashians.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

It's true, r6.

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

Middleton wears British designers. Let's put an end to the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

URL

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

She shouldn't have sent them back. She should have donated them to charity. Maybe one of Harry's cheap whores needed them!

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

The link said that Kim sent the clothes on Kayne West suggestion. She is launching her clothing line and thought that the Duchess was going to wear her clothes to help her drum up publicity. ROTFLMAO.

Kate Middleton does not want to be a part oftheir publicity machine.

How deluded are they. They reached too high. Kate Winslet wouldn't even wear their crap. Maybe Kate Beckinsale but not Kate Middleton, cmon. Find another Kate.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

Kardashian is hot wild on publicity, people are just plain tired of her already. You can't pick-up a copy of US magazine without some stupid article on the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

The Royal family sends back all clothing that hasn't been solicited regardless of the designer. Unlike Nancy Reagan who accepted millions of dollars in designer clothes and managed not to pay taxes on them, they want to avoid the appearance of impropriety by taking free clothing. They pay for theirs and favor British designers.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

I take free clothes! I take free clothes!

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

R11 she already reached too high but succeeded last year when she was ALLOWED in the White House at the correspondent's dinner! Nothing higher than that. I couldn't believe it. I think Fox News or something picked HER as its representative. I was so angry.

R7 thanks for the link lol.

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

r13 much as i despise nancy reagan ... Do you pay taxes on all the gifts you receive?

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

The Kardashians are obviously in a frenzied grasp after another minute of relevance.

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2012

Good on Kate for dissing the KarTrashian, but KM isn't all that sacred as R13 makes her sound. She's allowed herself to be used a commercial shill in the international press for every Brit brand from TopShop to McQueen and in-between. She usually looks great, but the crassness of the effort is a little embarrassing for a royal.

And she's not the second coming of Jackie O and Diana, try as she (and her handlers) might.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2012

R3 wins for laziest poster ever!! Congratulations, while most posters won't make it through several pages of posts on a thread and post something that was already stated several times over, you couldn't even make it to the third line of OP's post!

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2012

R16 - Considering the amount of any individual item I've received in my lifetime has never exceeded $500 tops (a TV ages ago) and the gifts I've received were given by family or friends, no.

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2012

Are you guys experiencing orgamisc pleasure over this news? Did you really expect Kate to keep clothes sent to her by Kim K?

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2012

My reasons to give Thanks have begun early.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2012

It's not Nancy's fault you're a cheap whore.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2012

Where are the Chav thrift stores when you need 'em?

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2012

The Lardassians got free publicity from this stunt. That and only that is what matters to them. They knew Kate would never wear the crap they sell at Sears and they knew HuPo or some other idiotic "news" venue would give them free publicity for doing it.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2012

Doubt it was Kate herself. One of her people made the decision I bet. Kate may have not even known she received anything.

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2012

Couldn't you see Kate and her staff putting the clothes on and doing their own fashion show with mocking, running commentary.

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2012

And Kate stuffs two hams inside the pants to be Kim?

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2012

If she wanted to look like a trashy hooker, she'd borrow something from Pippa. It would be far more economical during these times of austerity.

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2012

This will only set their trash appeal in stone.

I still have to giggle about the moment where Kim was on Trump's The Apprentice show and wanted for the players to build her a display for some shitty product of hers and she had the nerve to say that the display should reflect her sophistication. I am still surprised none of the teams did a display with that giant ass of hers on full display with a steady piss stream pouring over it. That's the kind of sophistication Kim Kardashian represents.

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2012

Why are Americans so obessed with British royalty?

by Anonymousreply 3111/21/2012

We are not. We liked Diana but thats it. The media tried to get us wild about William and Kate but majority of Americans didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2012

They sent it to the wrong Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2012

[quote]You can't pick-up a copy of US magazine without some stupid article on the Kardashians.

Not just US. I cannot buy groceries without seeing those gypsies on every fucking magazine at the checkout.

Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 3411/21/2012

[quote]Do you pay taxes on all the gifts you receive?

That's the law, if you get gifts worth over a certain amount.

by Anonymousreply 3511/21/2012

[quote]Did you really expect Kate to keep clothes sent to her by Kim K?

Clearly Kim and Kanye did. Because those two define trash.

I'm glad they're being internationally humiliated by this.

by Anonymousreply 3611/21/2012

r25 is correct. This is all done for publicity. And alas it has worked. This is being taken seriously and being discussed and commented on.

by Anonymousreply 3711/21/2012

The only result that would have been better is if we didn't hear about this at all because we were officially over the Kardashians.

I survived the Paris Hilton media blitz and the Kate Gosselin media blitz, but these cunts are trying my patience.

by Anonymousreply 3811/21/2012

"I can wear the gold lame thong with the sequined halter top to the opening of Parliament. Perfect!!"

by Anonymousreply 3911/21/2012

[quote]Maybe one of Harry's cheap whores needed them!

I think he mostly finds those in America, so this works out quite well for everybody.

by Anonymousreply 4011/21/2012

Kate cannot accept gifts like that. She had to return them. Even if she kept them, she would not be wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 4111/22/2012

Kate is a walking example of great comtemporary British fashion. Kate has done a huge service in bringing back to the public's attention the best of British fashion. Kim's style is not British, more like hooker chic.

by Anonymousreply 4211/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.