Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Zinczenko Out at Men's Health

He's 42 and single. Is he out in real life?

by Anonymousreply 2311/26/2012

I hate him. He goes on the Today Show and tells us we can't eat my favorite foods.

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

He changed Men's Health and Men's Fitness, which used to have good workout tips, etc, into a fawning magazine about celebs and their "workout," regimes, always making them seem so butch. Every cover was photoshopped just like a woman's maagazine, etc.

At least when Men's Fitness had models on the cover you had good workout tips and something to look at.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

He dated Rose McGowen for 3 years

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

I worked for him at Rodale. A narcissistic endlessly self-promoting creep. Everyone hated him.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

No surprise here- certainly struck me as gay when I would watch his food demos with Matt on Today.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

[quote]He dated Rose McGowen for 3 years

Uhm, Rose McGowen is known to be a fag-hag.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

Was it Gawker that did the little expose on how Men's Health has been recycling the exact same story ideas over and over for years?

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

His Today show appearances were tedious.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

I worked with him at Today. I just hope for him, Today has become yesterday.

Egotistic schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

I think he's a terrific guy. Handsome, personable, and with an exceptionally large penis.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

One of Dave's co-workers talked about sharing a locker room with him and proclaimed that his ass was some sweet stuff:

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

Matt always wanted to suck his cock

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

R4 can you spill a bit more tea? The description you wrote is kinda how I always perceived him, and I only know him from what I've seen and heard during his on-air segments.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

I think Zinczenko and Rocco Dispirito would make a handsome couple.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

I get a bi vibe from both Lauer and Zinczenko. Am I off base?

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

[quote]Was it Gawker that did the little expose on how Men's Health has been recycling the exact same story ideas over and over for years?

Well, duh. It's like a bridal magazine where instead of dresses you got six packs in ten days.

by Anonymousreply 1611/22/2012

He lived with Dan Abrams for several years. They were both dating high-profile females. It just seemed strange that two men with their money needed to share living space.

by Anonymousreply 1711/22/2012

Is he the Eat this, not that queen?

by Anonymousreply 1811/22/2012

R4 here. DZ was just one of those bosses who simply made it clear that he knew more than you did, was smarter than you were, and lived a more fabulous life than you could ever possibly imagine. I worked in editorial, and no one's copy was ever as good as his was, even though he actually is barely a mediocre writer. His real talent was his endless self-promotion. Endless. Never stopped. Continual. Always going. Energizer battery nonstop. Constant.

But I never did pick up a gay vibe from him. My sense was that his masturbatory fantasies were always of himself, and that if he could have the perfect woman, it would be him, as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1911/22/2012

R19 what gifts did he give out at x-mas time?

did he take part in the office Oscar pool?

when someone went on maternity leave, did he attend the office baby shower? Or at least get a gift>

by Anonymousreply 2011/22/2012

More details about co-workers who saw him naked, please.

by Anonymousreply 2111/22/2012

The epitome of bi.

by Anonymousreply 2211/26/2012

Shirtless photos?

by Anonymousreply 2311/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!