Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper

Has had it with people who Tweet questioning his reporting skills and bias in Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

God I love him. Balls of brass.

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

Good for Anderson!!

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

I agree, good for Anderson, but come on now, how does responding to Twitter bullshit take any balls let alone balls of brass?

I like his responses but they're hardly ballsy.

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

[quote]@retireleo wow, tough words from an anon Internet troll. why not use your name and photo, coward? Have some more fritos and keep typing—

Haha! While I haven't been the biggest fan of Anderson lately, I respect that he does actually report from the field. Snark on Anderson!

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

It's easy to be a tough guy when you have been a privileged millionaire all your life and have a bully pulpit network behind you. But a tough guy would just ignore criticism if he had any real conviction.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

He will never be respected. Never.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

Well done, Anderson. Btw, I like and respect him.

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

The people he's calling out deserved to be called out but he looks really petty and immature by calling them out. He doesn't seem to have a very thick skin.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

His responses sound like he posts on DL.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

Why the fuck is he above criticism, same as any newsperson? Cause he's gay? Rich? cause some you assholes think he would look at you twice?

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

[quote] Why the fuck is he above criticism, same as any newsperson?

because he is anderson cooper

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

The DL posters who bitch and whine about Anderson's sarcastic tweets calling out the trolls and bullies are the usual anti-AC trolls, so nothing new here. I think Anderson is totally right to respond to the bullshit he's getting from anonymous cowards and armchair critics criticizing him from the safety of their living room while he's out in the field working.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

R4, that tweet from AC you posted was in response to some douchebag who said that someone should let the Palestinians know that Anderson is gay so that they could hunt him down. I cannot believe that some people think it's ok to write homophobic shit like that on Twitter. Imagine if someone was tweeting some racist comment to a black person reporting in the South and trying to incite a lynching there? People would be up in arms.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

R13, I agree, what an asshole. People use Twitter to spew forth their racist/homophobic shit. I'm glad Anderson responded! Look at all the racist assholes that tweeted the N-word and other vile crap about the President after the election. Some were put on blast at Jezebel and on the tumblr site below:

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.