Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It just dawned on me....Al Gore is gay!!

The divorce, the voice,.....and Tipper was kind of butch years ago. (no wonder Sheena Easton upset her so....)

by Anonymousreply 4811/21/2012

Hmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

the wedding photo...butch/femme

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

Heh I agree OP it's very obvious!

Whenever they claim that a guy has "An affair with a female masseuse" that's code for they're gay and closeted.

They did this with Revolta by claiming he had sex with a female masseuse when he's just had sex with men.

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

Yeah... when you have Randi Rhodes and Ann Coulter agree on something, it's probably true.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

Al Gore has a massive cock.

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

When did Randi Rhodes say Al was gay?

It is odd how he's completely disappeared. They were the 'it' couple in DC it seems and now they have left public life entirely.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

Al Gore does have BDF

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

I'd like to believe this but he left Tipper for another woman.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

[quote]It is odd how he's completely disappeared. They were the 'it' couple in DC it seems and now they have left public life entirely.

He hasn't disappeared. He runs his own network. He does events. He writes columns...

He is just outside the mainstream media now. After the election he realized he would never get anything done from within the system and so now he runs his own.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

There was a rumor he was having an affair with Larry David's then wife Laurie and that was why the David's split up.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

I've always wondered why Gore lisps.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

Well don't get confused. A lot of southern men sound gay, especially if they are from Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

It just dawned on me... every attractive, famous man who has ever existed is gay!!

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

get over yourself, R14

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

R14 = new to the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

I agree R14! Fox News has nothing on DL "truthiness" on almost every issue!

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2012

This isn't a tea party r14, people can be as impolite as they like about celebrities they dislike. And Revolta gets no respect from me until he comes out of the closet. Until then, he has no dignity and deserves no respect.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2012

Shut the fuck up, cuntie.

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2012

I have to admire him for having a hardcore belief system. He hasn't wavered despite the fact that most mainstream media has been paid off to make him look like a wonk and a kook.

I love Al Gore.

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2012

[quote] If you are going to post on here - have some respect.

who the fuck are you and what part of "pointless bitchery" don't you get?

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2012

I always thought Gore could swing both ways. Even straight friends who have no gaydar have thought the same. He used to be beautiful. Now, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2012

He was WASP perfection in his youth!

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2012

[quote]I won't "get over" myself. If you are going to post on here - have some respect. That is not his name.

You stupid cunt, are you NEW around here? This site is all ABOUT this stuff. Being bitchy, catty and FUN. Shredding celebs. We can all be Joan Rivers! What the hell are you doing here if you can't JOIN IN?

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2012

R14 R U new or a maroon. F&F Revolta hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2012

R5, Did you get to personally examine this special cock? Or is just that it's attached to a very handsome man? Otherwise how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2012

His voice has definitely pinged to me at times over the years.

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2012

I adore this picture of him and Tipper. Very [italic]Love Story.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2012

I don't love Al Gore. When I lived in Tennessee in 1984 he was often violently homophobic, saying truly ghastly vile things. He shifted over the years, but I don't forget where he and Miss Beastly Garbage-ugly Puritan hag Tipper the Church Lady started from: antigay demagoguery.

After he won the presidency but out of cowardice gave it up, and slinked back to live at the Loews in Nashville, I liked him even less.

I did like his movie about global warming. But what I didn't see these last four years, was anything in the way of follow through. He had a publicly sympathetic White House and he did FUCKING NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2012

I have mixed feelings about Al Gore too. I sympathized with him for having the Presidency stolen from him, but of course had he not given in to the Republican propaganda about Bill Clinton's sex life and actually used Bill's popularity with Democrats the way Obama did this year, he might have won by a large enough margin to prevent Bush from stealing the election.

by Anonymousreply 3111/21/2012

Plus there's something about a guy with two mansions driving in a motorcade lecturing me about my carbon footprint. He was fucking hot though.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2012

He still made a lot of sense r32 and he hasn't been wrong about much, has he?

by Anonymousreply 3311/21/2012

Agree with r32, he should be out there campaigning by example for smaller homes, smaller vehicles, less consumption, etc. He sounded the tocsin about global warming but there was little follow-through. We know it looks bad but WTF do we do about it?

He grew up pampered and well-to-do and isn't about to put his money where his mouth is. So he does come off as a bit of a "do as I say not as I do" elitist.

by Anonymousreply 3411/21/2012

Jeez, R14. Even I will admit that John Travolta is GAY! I stopped fighting that battle YEARS ago!!!

by Anonymousreply 3511/21/2012

I'd love to wake up in bed next to him, even at his fattest. I'd let him talk about himself all day long.

by Anonymousreply 3611/21/2012

Jesus, I think we might have a loon who will give the Janet Jackson loon a run for his money.

by Anonymousreply 3711/21/2012

"In 1981, Gore decried homosexuality during a town meeting, according to eyewitnesses and press accounts of the session.

"When one participant asked Gore about homosexuality -- which the man described as a "sin" -- Gore responded that homosexuality is an abnormality which should be discouraged. "I think it is wrong," Gore explained to the audience. "It is not just another normal optional lifestyle."

"During his senate race three years later, Gore said he would not accept campaign funds from homosexual groups, the TENNESSEAN reported on October 28, 1984. "I do not believe it is simply an acceptable alternative that society should affirm," Gore explained to a reporter."

by Anonymousreply 3811/21/2012

As an openly gay Tennesseean from that time, I will never forgive that piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3911/21/2012

Tipper plays the drums.

It's not always the case that female drummers are lesbians, but there's definitely a higher incidence of gayness among them.

by Anonymousreply 4011/21/2012

Yes Gore was a jackass homophobe at one time, eventually he came around. Or maybe he still can't be trusted. But how do people feel about the political site DailyKos? The owner used to be a homophobe (and a Republican) too, they dug up a letter he wrote to a college newspaper where he opposed gays in the military. Just asking, because if Gore can't be forgiven or trusted than neither can Marcos (whatever his last name) be forgiven either.

by Anonymousreply 4111/21/2012

Shit, I had the then/than thing right and then changed it. It's the revisions that always get you.

by Anonymousreply 4211/21/2012

Well, I don't discount global warming because it came from him. I just wouldn't put my life in his hands, that's all. I don't mean "I hate him forever!" I just think he's an inferior sort of person.

If he really is gay, then that was really sad that he ever did that.

by Anonymousreply 4311/21/2012

[quote]He hasn't disappeared.

Exactly. I heard him being interviewed on NPR yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 4411/21/2012

His over the top wealthy lifestyle did not necessarily make him the ideal global warming spokesperson..and make it too easy for the oil companies/Fox to mock him

by Anonymousreply 4611/21/2012

I just ff'd r45 for that "And they want respect from society???" remark.

by Anonymousreply 4711/21/2012

I don't even know whom R45 was referring to, gays generally, or "outing" gays, or his little bro.

by Anonymousreply 4811/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.