She's doing ok with this interview

by Anonymousreply 111/21/2012

She's afraid of Babs.

by Anonymousreply 211/21/2012

Hate that cunt, HoHan.

by Anonymousreply 311/21/2012

Leno has never been live.

by Anonymousreply 411/21/2012

She looked pretty sloppy with the cheap red wig and the unflattering dress. It was sad. I think she may have been on a truckload of benzos too.

Hard to believe she's only 26...

by Anonymousreply 511/21/2012

She looked DIVINE later at her "premiere" event following Jay's taping.

Classy gown, flawless makeup, natural beauty and regal attitude of Liz.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

R6, "DIVINE" like good? Or "DIVINE" like Glenn Milstead?

by Anonymousreply 711/21/2012

Yes, she looked drugged.

She came across as incredibly inarticulate and downright stupid.

Ironic, that Jay asked her if she missed going to college, she answered, "No", then mumbled something about already having been working. Huh?

Many working teen actors and actresses complete their education, but with two not-too-bright fame whore white trash Long Guyland parents like the Lohans, what did you expect, that those two losers would have welcomed their daughter taking off some time for a college education? Lindsay doesn't even sound as if she finished high school!

Lindsay going to school, would have halted her parents taking cash from the LiLo Money Train.

Lindsay seems so clueless and living in her own bubble, you almost have to feel sorry for her, but I don't. She needs to grow up and get away from the enablers, she needs to start with her crazy mother.

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

Oh dear, R6.

I think Lindsay is letting her mother color her hair.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

Who are you freaks that are watching Leno? He SUCKS!

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

"Conan" was a repeat, with the annoying Kate Beckinsdale, so I switched on NBC because I watch Jimmy Fallon at 12:30, so sure me.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

We are only watching to see LiLo self-destruct r10....watching starlets implode is well with in the DL guidelines

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

R9 at least she's not bottled blonde anymore. As horrible has her face looks and as awful as her fake weave is, at least the red hair suits her.

When she had that horrible blond hair she looked over 50. Now she looks about 45.

But what is with that double chin. She has friggin jowels growing and she's only 26. Alkie/drug bloat? She has a double chin in almost all photos of her yet the rest of her body is thin. The face we know she fucked up with fillers, but the fatty neck/chin?

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

I'm not a fan but I'm glad she fucked up Babs' plans for "the great get" lol. I love to see that old cunt get pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

What was on her left arm...there was like a wire or almost looked like she was on an IV...

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

Her face is so dissolute and her body so broken down, it's especially creepy seeing her scrawny, childlike arms exposed.

WEHT her sister, who had the awful plastic surgery on her face before launching a 'modelling' career? Is she being pimped out somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

She used to be pretty...damn she looks rough nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2012

the sister is in asia.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2012

a mess. plain and simple. smokers voice, plumped up lips, impossibly high cheek bones and the scenes of her playing

sad all around.

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2012

I'm always surprised Lindsay didn't go back to music once her acting opportunities fizzled out. She could've made a boatload of cash off that autotuned dance music that was popular 2009 - 2012. Her voice is passable and she could've used her image of being a hard partying person to sell her image, i.e. be the Irish-American Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2012

She looks very...ragged and sleepy. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 2111/21/2012

r13 - She had a bit of a double chin in Mean Girls.

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2012

No doubt Lilo's got some coke & booze bloat but she has also a natural bit of sag under the chin, like Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2012

Her sister went to South Korea to "model" and hasn't been heard from in months.

Obviosly Ali is a prostitute in Asia.

by Anonymousreply 2411/22/2012

[quote]She looked pretty sloppy with the cheap red wig

It's not a wig. It's a dye job that attempts to recreate her actual color and amp it up a bit. I'm sure she has a weave to supplement it, which is of course sort of a wig.

I agree with R13 that she looks MUCH better now that she's dumped the awful blonde hair that NEVER went with her fair complexion, even after she apparently, in a fit of self-loathing ginger fever, had most of her natural freckles zapped away by a pigment-dispersing laser. I've noticed the slight double-chin; that could just be the natural pockets of fat in her face falling long before they should be (alcohol/drug abuse will do that). She may need some chin lipo to get rid of it; fortunately these days you can do SmartLipo and get rid of it without incisions or any fat-sucking.

by Anonymousreply 2511/22/2012

R1 I love her, honestly. I wish her well and think all the DL hatred for her stems from her involvement with Sam Ronson.

Bisexuals are despised on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2611/22/2012

the world hates Lindsay not just DL...

by Anonymousreply 2711/22/2012

I do feel sorry for her,with the two raging idiots that birthed and raised her she never really had a chance.Although my sympathy is dented somewhat whenever I hear stories of her being an evil cunt to those she views as beneath her and serving no purpose.

by Anonymousreply 2811/22/2012

I'd like her more if she wasn't in the habit of getting behind the wheel loaded to the gills, and putting innocent lives at risk.

Has she had the teeths fixed yet?

by Anonymousreply 2911/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!