Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How will DL react if something happens o Andy Cooper in Hummus?

Will it explode?

Will cheapos pay to post during primetime?

by Star Jonesreply 1311/22/2012

In sympathy, we will all fall upon our flatbread, pull out our pita, douse it with olive oil and set it aflame.

by Star Jonesreply 111/20/2012

Star Jones, thinking about food as always, even after having the weight loss surgery and lying about it.

by Star Jonesreply 211/21/2012

I'd love to do Anderson in Hummus

by Star Jonesreply 311/21/2012

Does Anderson eat hummus?

by Star Jonesreply 411/21/2012

If Anderson died no one would give a shit except his mom and Ben.

by Star Jonesreply 511/21/2012

R3 = Candy Crowley under the impression that Cooper Anderson and hummus is "diet" food.

by Star Jonesreply 611/22/2012

Sue Ann Nivens: Mary, do you know what happens when you add Andy Cooper to your hummus?

Mary Richards: No, Sue Ann.

Sue Ann Nivens: The same thing that happens when you leave veal Prince Orlof in the over too long.

Mary Richards: What's that?

Sue Ann Nivens: It dies.

by Star Jonesreply 711/22/2012

I'm confused. What's the topic again?

by Star Jonesreply 811/22/2012

"Cheapos" -- and wise people for centuries -- have a word for your kind, OP. You're a fool. As in the proverb that has surely eluded you.

You seem desperately bitter about people who post without paying. Or are you grinding this axe because you are stomping your feet and gnashing your teeth over your belief that you made a wise decision with your $18.

If primetime bothers you so much, take it up with the management.

by Star Jonesreply 911/22/2012

Hummus is diet food!

by Star Jonesreply 1011/22/2012

If something happened to Anderson or any high profile journalist covering a major news story, I would think Dl and every other chat room would explode. But I will say this. First I'm glad Anderson is back covering serious news. Second I think they made a serious mistake in allowing people to get to know giggling Anderson and his vapid talk show. I'm glad it was cancelled. Allowing people to get overly familiar with Anderson was not a good move.

by Star Jonesreply 1111/22/2012

R11 I kind of agree with you. While I think it's great seeing AC's fun side, he has become something of a media phenom now. He has become what he said he never wanted to become, which is part of the story. I don't think he intended this. I think he really just wanted to explore daytime tv. But the bad ratings last season made them re-tool the show and now he has exposed too much of himself. I personally like that but I also think it has hurt his image with the masses. When he was subbing for Regis he and Kelly had great chemistry and they were hilarious together. I think that was great at showing AC's playful side. Now he's become over-exposed. When he's on the frontlines like he's been this past week he is at his best IMO.

by Star Jonesreply 1211/22/2012

Oh R12

Anderson knew exactly what he was doing. After the Mole, Regis, and doing New Year's and his show, you can tell he's desperate to be a TV personality, not just a newsman. The jaunts to "the frontlines" are about him getting attention, not the news. Witness the splashy profiles in Prada post Katrina....

And R11, the vapid, giggly Anderson is his most entertaining side. The dark side is the side no one wants to know. It ain't pretty.

by Star Jonesreply 1311/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!