Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper still finds time for Twitter war with a follower in-between firing rockets in Gaza.

The CNN host was critical of Twitter follower 'dull' tweets as he accuses her of not following the news

See link below for more

by Anonymousreply 3208/25/2014

I never realized before what an underdeveloped mandible Anderson possesses...it's especially apparent in profile.

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

(chuckles) He's such a little bitch!

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

please tell Anderson not to giggle

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

At least the woman was tits out chin up about and took it with a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

No one has blown Anderson up yet? Would Ben and his mom be the only ones who would miss him if he were to be blown up? I am surprised no one has tried to blow him up.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 611/21/2012

more here...

"In The Midst Of Conflict, Anderson Cooper Is Owning People On Twitter"

by Anonymousreply 711/22/2012

So glad that Anderson was calling out on Twitter the nasty homophobic troll who was saying that someone should tell the Palestinians to go after him for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 811/22/2012

Pamela Weiss is obviously an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1011/22/2012

Anderson is such a messy queen!

by Anonymousreply 1111/22/2012

Was that Weiss r8?

by Anonymousreply 1211/22/2012

pamela on Facebook!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1311/22/2012

Anderson is much more likable than I thought he was, before he came out. He's not an above it all snob, he's just a normal gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 1411/22/2012

He really does suffer from a case of arrested development (the infatuation with child beauty pageants, stuffed animals, dressing age inappropriately, giggling, Twitter fights!). The guy is fucked up and I'm sure his eventual meltdown will be epic.

by Anonymousreply 1511/22/2012

You know what else is epic, r15? The massive stick that you got stuck up your ass!

by Anonymousreply 1611/22/2012

[quote]No one has blown Anderson up yet? Would Ben and his mom be the only ones who would miss him if he were to be blown up? I am surprised no one has tried to blow him up.

If he was, it would be by the Israelis.

by Anonymousreply 1711/22/2012

You'll get banned r17. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 1811/22/2012

Pathetic. Repulsive. Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 1911/22/2012

He actually kind of apologized on his show yesterday. He said he felt bad about the whole thing. But he said he had been going without much sleep and he basically got to the point where he couldn't take much more and dug into the woman. Can you imagine you're over there risking your life to bring people the story and you've got these idiots on Twitter telling you off? And then the guy who said because AC is gay they should feed him to the Palestinians to see what they'll do to him? (That guy was a retired cop BTW). Come on. I'd f-ing burn that b**tard too. I love it when Andy get all feisty on Twitter. Those morons deserve it 100%.

by Anonymousreply 2011/22/2012

Haha Well done. I think I will have to like him.

by Anonymousreply 2111/22/2012

One of the reasons I follow him on Twitter is because I know he's always ready to snatch a wig if someone pisses him off. Being in that war zone must've put him more on edge than usual. It was funny that he didn't let that woman off with just one comment but he had to go digging into her timeline to find some another way to smack her down.

[quote]He's not an above it all snob, he's just a normal gay guy.

I don't think he's a snob either, but he's not exactly "normal", he's kind of quirky and odd.

by Anonymousreply 2211/22/2012

R5, he may not have big ratings, but he has fans and lots of people who follow him on Twitter and they would miss him.

Thank you R16!

Why is R19 giving a description of herself here, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 2311/22/2012

Glad Andy's finally having a break. And yes he IS vacationing with Ben in Portugal and NO he is not with Gio Benitez. Last night AC360 re-aired a special on bullying. It's really quite good if you didn't see it I think you can catch it on you tube. Andy's really trying to make a difference, why else would he have come out and jeopardized his ratings, career etc.? And don't say EVERYONE already knew he was gay because I still see people saying on Twitter: "what? Anderson's gay?" or "why am I the last to find out AC's gay?" and this is 5 months later. People are clueless sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 2411/24/2012

Here's Part 1 of the Bullying special on You Tube if anyone's interested...

The other 3 parts follow.

by Anonymousreply 2511/24/2012

Yes, I'm amazed at how many people on Twitter are still saying that they had no idea AC was gay, months after he came out. I guess straight people really are that stupid.

Speaking of Twitter, I love how AC's bitchy tweets are getting so much coverage! I guess I'm not the only one who likes it when Anderson shuts down his critics.

AC and Ben are now vacationing in Lisbon. It looks like they're celebrating their 4 year anniversary there.

by Anonymousreply 2611/24/2012

Today I am a Cooperfreak.

by Anonymousreply 2711/24/2012

Anderson also has time to add people as a facebook friend with his private, official account, perv their pics and then unfriend them. This happened with 1 of my friends last week. He's friends with someone Anderson knows. He made a comment on their mutual friend's pic, Anderson liked the comment, then sent a friend request which my friend accepted. Anderson unfriended him by the end of the day. I think he was sizing up my friend "who is he?" "should I know him?" "he's Latino-my pussy's wet!"

Anderson Cooper, teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 2808/25/2014

Hell yeah he was sizing him up. Ugh, the last person to do that to me was some 25-year-old cat-lady-in-waiting and a self-important streak a mile long. So he's in good company.

by Anonymousreply 2908/25/2014

well my friend lives in the LA area and is a very good looking, successful and connected Latino gay so I'm sure Anderson was interested. He's married so it's not like he'd try getting with Anderson either. Plenty of people, especially gays, network on social media by friending friends of their own friends. It's just weird to add and unfriend someone on the same day without even any interaction. I wonder if other celebs do that too.

by Anonymousreply 3008/25/2014

Anderson suffered the wrath of Lauren Bacall for saying Palestinians deserve a homeland.

by Anonymousreply 3108/25/2014

I wish someone would explain to me how something so silly became a planetary addiction. It's so messy.

by Anonymousreply 3208/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.