Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I have 83 people blocked by name on Facebook

I dont think that is too many considering I have 1733 friends.

Miraculously, I did not block or unfriend anyone during the election, though several people unfriended me.

I dont get political on facebook really. Mostly they are just jerks I have met over the years and don't like. Some are people who have started arguments and derailed threads.

Maybe im not as easy to get along with... or I have just begun making better friends choices after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

How can u find out how many people blocked you?

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

Can't you talk to some of your 1733 friends about this?

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

OP, you have 1,733 friends on Facebook - how many friends do you have in real life?

There's something wrong with people who "collect" Facebook friends and then boast about how many they have.

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

OP has issues.

You're friends with 83 people you don't even like? Why did you befriend them in the first place? Did having 1650 "friends" make you feel like you weren't good enough so you allowed people in your life you don't even care for? Maybe you should befriend a few more people you don't like? I hear only losers have less than 2000 "friends."

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

I have 226 friends, and that's more than enough. I've unfriended one, and one unfriended me (thank goodness), but I've blocked no one and no one has blocked me, to my knowledge.

I don't extend or accept friend requests very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

Same here, R5. Over the past few months I've had about 25 people who I know tangentially try to add me on fb. 2 of them I actually am not sure how or if I know them at all. It's strange.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

Sounds nuts to me.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.