Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's not a real scandal until Gloria Allred gets involved

Gloria Allred joins Petraeus scandal fray to represent Jill Kelley's twin

Natalie Khawam seems to share the high political aspirations – and messy personal finance history – as her twin sister

Posted by Katie Rogers, Tuesday 20 November 2012 10.34 EST,

It's so reliable now that it's nearly a law of physics: when a scandal generated by celebrities hits its salacious peak, celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred enters the fray.

Visit Allred's conference live

Allred's latest engagement is likely to bring more tabloid juice to the already pretty kooky cast of characters surrounding the David Petraeus scandal. Allred will represent Jill Kelley's twin, Natalie Khawam, who appears to share the same elitist political ambitions – and spotty personal finance history – as her sister.

Allred and Khawam are slated to hold a press conference Tuesday in Washington to "explain Natalie's relationship with General Petraeus and his wife Holly".

Though Allred's forte seems to be representing scorned women in cases of high-profile adultery, the Petraeus scandal appears to be the first time she has managed to insert herself in a situation that has embattled such high ranking military officials. For her part, Khawam's exact role seems to be unclear, though the Huffington Post reported last week that she'd received letters from Petraeus and his Afghanistan successor General John Allen vouching her good character in contentious child custody proceedings with her ex-husband.

We'll update this blog post as the presser happens, but in the meantime, take a look at Allred's most high-profile legal cases, beginning with OJ Simpson and ending with transgender Miss Universe contestant Jenna Talackova.

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2012

How did she miss out on the Elmo accusers?

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

What is she representing her for? A renewed child custody battle? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

I'm so sick of this bitch. Luckily I'll never have to deal with her cuz I won't be wronging a woman since I fuck with mens lol

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

Yeah R3, I thought the same thing and then remembered one of my fuckbuddies is married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

What was Gloria before she went to law school? A high school guidance counselor or something like that?

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

For once, I'm glad to see Gloria Allred get involved. Natalie was married to Grayson Wolfe, who is a huge guy in the Republican party. He was part of the coalition governent in Iraq and charged with giving out multi-million and billion dollar contracts there. Finally, some light might be shed on this connection.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

Jeez, even the Guardian aricle doesn't mention Grayson Wolfe's name.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

[quote] giving out multi-million and billion dollar contracts there

Who the hell wanted to work in Iraq? They had to pay people enormous sums to do menial work just to get them to go there. There were not all that many vendors lining up to service the military or government in that hellhole.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

What happened to Gloria and her Mitt Romney scandal?

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!