Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shapeshifting Lesbian on Jesse

Anyone see this episode of Conspiracy Theory?

Her partner woke up and saw a full sized reptile lying next to her in bed. She didn't run out screaming because she still saw characteristics of her partner. This lady speaks reptilian too.

There are a few videos of Hilary and Al Gore that the video debunker can't debunk. The one of Hilary is truly creepy. And George Bush's lizard like tongue.

From my understanding, if you are RH negative you descend from the ROYAL reptilian bloodline.

Oliver Stone's son Sean and Jesse's son Ty are his new assistants.

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

Blood types are broken down into two groups, negative and positive. This is called the RH factor. The RH factor is the Rhesus (rhesus as in monkey) blood factor. The RH factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus Monkey.

85% of the population is rh pos . The rest rh neg. Due to the larger European numbers, it is a safe bet that was where it was introduced into the human genetic code.

1976 magazine piece describes rh-negative blood as 'blood of the Gods', also adds Biblical perspective relating to the 'children of Israel'

Many ancient texts, including, the Bible, do support a theory that tell about a race that from the Heavens to the Earth From mans primitive point of view, they were gods. living long lives and performing miracles. Flying about in the sky ships and shooting fire and creating ear-shattering booms. The humans watched as these "gods" built massive and glorious houses and created beautiful cities for themselves.

My mom's rh negative and I'm positive...very rough birth. She supposedly does descend from royalty and although she was/is a huge humanitarian, she had this aura about her that attracts people and makes them believe she is somehow superior, they put her on a pedastal, of which she so often fell ...she hates it because people expect her to be perfect. It's unexplainable.

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

I don't think crazy people should be allowed to start threads. That's just me.

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

The highest incidence of RH neg. blood in a haplogenetic study of a sampling of about 10,000 people in a few villages, that is of any ethnic group is found in over 80% of descendants of hypothetical Atlantean peoples of westernmost Europe. They are the Basques (Euskadi) and populations of Pyreneean regions of Spain and well the Bretons, Cornish and Welsh (Cymraeg) of Celtic plus Italo-Iberian (Spanish), Balkan (Caucasian) and Finno-Baltic backgrounds, have a 50-60 percent ratio of RH neg. blood.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

[quote]I don't think crazy people should be allowed to start threads

You want to shut down Datalounge?!

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

I don't know what your point is regarding weird videos of Hillary, but I think you are a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

Just watch the show, R7, or stfu

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

Were all the pharmacies in your town closed for the holiday?

by Anonymousreply 811/21/2012

Rumsfeld refused to answer when Louis CK repeatedly asked him if he is a lizard.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

Congratulations, OP. It takes one hell of a lot of crazy to make me agree with PPSM, but you have managed it.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

Fear not, Ron Paul will save us!!

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

How do you know Ron Paul is not a reptile. Chances are that he very definitely is.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

I'm RH negative. Where are my glorious houses, my sky ships, and ability to perform miracles?

Basically all I've gotten for being RH negative is a card stating the fact to put in my wallet.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!