Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING - New suspect emerges in the Nicole Brown Simpson/Ronald Goldman double murder

The Investigation Discovery show, “My Brother the Serial Killer,” will air Wednesday. The film is a look at Glen Rogers, who was convicted by a Florida jury in 1997 for killing a woman. Rogers was also convicted of murder in California and is a suspect in homicides in several other states.

Rogers met Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994 when he was living in California, his family says in the documentary.

A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the murders of Simpson’s ex-wife and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

Simpson, a former professional football star, was accused in those killings, but his trial in Los Angeles ended with his acquittal in 1995.

Much of the documentary is narrated by Rogers’ brother, Clay Rogers, who used to rob homes with Glen Rogers as a teen but in 1993 called police on his brother after finding a body at the family’s Kentucky cabin.

Clay Rogers said that in 1994, his brother told him about meeting Nicole Brown Simpson.

“They’ve got money, they’re well off and I’m taking her down,” Clay Rogers recalls Glen Rogers saying.

Other family members also said Glen Rogers talked about meeting Simpson’s ex-wife.

In a statement, Goldman’s sister criticized the new documentary.

“I am appalled at the level of irresponsibility demonstrated by the network and the producers of this so-called documentary,” Kim Goldman said. “This is the first time we are hearing about this story, and considering that their ‘main character,’ Glen Rodgers, confessed to stabbing my brother and Nicole to death, you would think we would be in the loop.”

by Anonymousreply 8312/22/2012

Oh, right, so O.J. is innocent?

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

[quote] OJ was a CONVICTED woman-beater

He plead no contest to that one single charge.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

lol

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

Well, IF this guy is a serial killer then maybe he's a bit off in the head. So maybe he would tell people anything like that he knew the wife of OJ Simpson.

Though if the guy and his family are telling the truth about the remarks it is a bit eerie. Except why would he kill them on the front sidewalk. That makes no sense for a seasoned burglar.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

I believe the theory that OJ's son committed the murder in a rage, and OJ helped cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

R8 there is actually a book out that supports that claim.

Apparently Jason was upset that Nicole did not come to his restaurant (he is a chef) after the recital. They went to a different place to eat.

Jason prepared a huge spread and was pissed off, and went to confront Nicole. And things got out of hand.

The book says the cops never really investigated Jason thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2012

"The Investigation Discovery show, “My Brother the Serial Killer,” will air Wednesday."

That's where I stopped reading.

Fictional bullshit for ratings. Tabloid television has been doing this for decades. They did it with the Black Dahlia, DB Cooper, along with a million other cases.

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2012

[quote][R8] there is actually a book out that supports that claim.

A laughable work of tabloid fiction.

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2012

Aw Jeez

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2012

What was the killer's MO? Did the police know of him? Forget Furman. He planted nothing.

The dual killings were rage killings. Just look at the pictures. The first suspects would be close enough to be pissed off. Did Nicole do/say something to push oj into a rage? We'll never know.

The irony is that Goodman is such a non-entity, it had to be someone after Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2012

I would love it if O.J. was exonerated. Not because I have anything like a strong belief that he didn't do it, but if in fact he didn't do it, it might go a long way to eliminating the revolting Nancy Grace style presumption of guilt that infiltrates American culture.

The kind that made New York such an ugly, blood thirsty city during the trial of the Central Park Five, now known to not have been guilty but pervasively presumed to be pieces of human filth in 1990.

People love presuming that people did it when they are accused. But the fact is that even people accused of crimes when there is apparent convincing evidence against them can be and not infrequently are not guilty.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2012

I did it!

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2012

[quote]A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the murders of Simpson’s ex-wife and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

"Look at zees painting. Those clouds, they are not the happy clouds. The trees are pointy and svollen vit rage! They hate their mutter. The blues? Angry blues, no Prussian blue here. Zees are paintings of a man with madness in his heart."

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2012

I encountered OJ before the murders. Even back then he was very heavily drugged, and lashed out at me when I very politely asked him a question. His chaffeur acted like it was no big deal. OJ's long-haired, pale-skinned blond, still in the car, was just as cooked, but still dared to answer back. I would have run for my life if he swore at me the way he did at her.

Later through a friend I worked a day selling his tapes. The boss offered to introduce my friend to OJ. He declined saying that he already had. The man responded, "Yes but that was before he sliced up 2 people." In sum OJ was seen as a money-maker in Hollywood, but was too drugged out and unstable and violent even for those who only see the color "green."

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

The butler did it!

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2012

[quote]Half the wives in America have been hit by their husbands more than once. And the men? They've been hit too. It does not mean a successful man is going to risk his career by murdering a woman he probably still loved.

OMG, OJ is a sociopath, and most men who murder their spouses beat them first.

Risk his career? He was beating and stalking his wive multiple times, and their were recordings of it. He was already putting his career in jeopardy.

WTF is wrong with you? He did it. He even jokes about it. He wrote that book, and even did a mockumentary about it.

Get a brain, moron.

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2012

[quote]I would love it if O.J. was exonerated. Not because I have anything like a strong belief that he didn't do it, but if in fact he didn't do it, it might go a long way to eliminating the revolting Nancy Grace style presumption of guilt that infiltrates American culture.

He did it. The end. You couldn't have asked for more evidence. The only other thing that could have come forth is a video of it happening.

He got off due to celebrity, and the fact that he was black.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

[quote]wive multiple times, and their were recordings of it.

Siri fucked up.

*wife

*there

by Anonymousreply 2311/20/2012

I have always believed that OJ was an accomplice and not the actual murderer. I believe his bipolar eldest son Jason was the one who killed Nicole and Ron. I think Oj covered up and took the fall for his son. Watch the William Dear documentary: OJ is guilty, but not of murder. Jason was the one with rage issues and he had extreme lust/hate for Nicole-his stepmother.

by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2012

R22, At the time, a retiring Black LAPD told me, "They don't put celebrities in jail in Hollywood, not even Black ones." RDJ was the first, I believe, because he kept repeating the same mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 2511/20/2012

I would like to hear from Pats Ramsay, formerly of Boulder, Co on this one!

by Anonymousreply 2611/20/2012

R17, LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 2711/20/2012

Please, if some random guy killed Nicole then OJ would have been out there looking for the real killer.

He wasn't looking for the real killer because he knew who the killer was - himself.

He would have sued if he was truly framed but he never did that. Why would he resort to robbery to make money when he could have made money through a lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 2811/20/2012

[quote]A criminal profiler in the film says he received paintings by Rogers with clues possibly linking him to the murders of Simpson’s ex-wife and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

LOL. What.a.crock.of.shit.

by Anonymousreply 2911/20/2012

Where is Jason these days? Anyone know?

Another LOL for R17.

by Anonymousreply 3111/20/2012

Before the pearl-clutching. Not saying she deserved it - obviously she didn't. But the lion's share of mourning, grief and anger she has received from America? Better distributed on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 3211/20/2012

"She was an evil, evil bitch who made Kris Jenner look like Mother Teresa."

But OJ was a saint, right?

by Anonymousreply 3311/20/2012

I feel no way about OJ one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 3411/20/2012

Now there is new evidence in the the Casey Anthony murder case that they say points directly at her but the prosecution somehow missed it.

What's going on?

by Anonymousreply 3511/20/2012

Link R35 please

by Anonymousreply 3611/20/2012

How about innocent Ron Goldman? Why aren't there tears for him?

by Anonymousreply 3711/20/2012

Here ya go R36.

by Anonymousreply 3811/20/2012

[quote] Please, if some random guy killed Nicole then OJ would have been out there looking for the real killer.

LOL! No he wouldn't. He'd be golfing.

I personally think the robbery charges and convictions were a crock. The items that he was allegedly going to "rob" were his items that had been stolen and being sold out of a hotel room/suite.

I don't even believe he knew the guys who told him about the items being sold and who took OJ to that room were armed. They were happy to turn on him though.

by Anonymousreply 3911/20/2012

[quote]I'm always amazed by the amount of tears and mourning that white America has saved up for Nicole. Let's just say there are MANY, MANY, MANY murder victims who are far more worth the histrionics. There's a reason none of Nicole's hired help mourned her death. She was an evil, evil bitch who made Kris Jenner look like Mother Teresa.

Are you a black woman who still hasn't gotten over the fact that a black man dated a blond white devil?

by Anonymousreply 4011/20/2012

OJ Simpson committed double murder by stabbing Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman. Simpson's blood and hair was on Ron Goldman's shirt. OJ Simpson should rot and die in jail.

No one killed these two people except for OJ Simpson. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4111/20/2012

Oh, great, now we have an obsessive Simpson troll.

by Anonymousreply 4411/20/2012

Thanks R38. I assume that is local news for you so will you report back as to what they say if it's material. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 4511/20/2012

R42, you are a dope.

by Anonymousreply 4611/20/2012

The evidence gathered at Rockinham should have been suppressed. The cops gathered evidence without a warrant

by Anonymousreply 4711/20/2012

oj admitted he murdered Nicole and Ron when he wrote that book. He did it. This family saying it was their scumbag relative just want money and they got it. Let me guess, they'll have a book coming out too. Fucking Scumbags

by Anonymousreply 4811/20/2012

Slice me open with a Bruno Magli, but I always found the Goldmans kind of difficult to feel sorry for. They were such... emotional gaping wounds. I know I should have, intellectually I did, but there was something about their endless parade of rage and pain in public that wore me down. I always could relate better to Denise Brown, who was angry articulate.

Does anybody else now find Bruno Magli a hard sell? I've liked a shoe a couple times, realised it was Magli, and walked away. Who wants to wear OJ's shoes.

by Anonymousreply 4911/20/2012

I have to admit the possibility asserted by Rogers, that O.J. paid him to go to Nicole's house to steal earrings and it ended up with her death is not completely unconvincing, it also would explain O.J.'s self-loathing immediately after the murders, the chase, his skittish behavior on that flight, even, potentially, the glove not fitting.

If this is true it means that O.J. is still accountable for the tragedy and that and may even be guilty of felony murder (if California recognizes a non-present accomplice as culpable for murder).

It also means that LAPD did plant evidence against Simpson. Something I have never found hard to believe. And it means that the jury in the criminal case wasn't as completely fooled as so many people accused them of being, but rather "correctly" rejected the prosecution's theory of the murder.

by Anonymousreply 5011/20/2012

I thought the son did it at the time. OJ seems like a nut but not someone who would kill his wife in such a manner.

Innocent people some times do dumb things like run, too. That explained the car chase.

by Anonymousreply 5111/20/2012

Remember after the Bronco chase, OJ pulled into the driveway and Jason was there in front of the car totally hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 5211/20/2012

Don't you think he knew the circus was coming to town and he was going to be the star attraction...he probably considered every option. It was a complete nightmare and he was going to be lynched and no matter how you look at it, he was.

And Ron's family? Shit, I don't think they cared about Ron at all...if they did, then why didn't they see that the wrong man was being tried. If you want vengence don't you want vengence against the real killer.

by Anonymousreply 5311/20/2012

"Let's just say there are MANY, MANY, MANY murder victims who are far more worth the histrionics."

If the case still attracts interest, it's not because anyone values Nicole Brown, but because her killer's wealth and fame allowed him to get away with it. The case involves so many race and class issues that it's hard to forget.

And I call "ratings grab" on this story. Someone's trying to attract attention to a serial killer case that doesn't push enough buttons to get national interest.

by Anonymousreply 5411/20/2012

"And Ron's family? Shit, I don't think they cared about Ron at all...if they did, then why didn't they see that the wrong man was being tried. If you want vengence don't you want vengence against the real killer."

They, like the cops and the LAPD, believed Oj did it. Even according to Rogers, OJ hired him to steal and kill her if necessary. Moreover, Rogers was not a suspect at the time. I don't think you can fault the Goldmans for believing what most people believed at the time, most people still believe, especially when OJ remains guilty of murder as an accomplice even if we credit Rogers.

by Anonymousreply 5511/21/2012

I saw the tv special. The guy who claims to be the real murderer is obviously lying. He's full of shit, and not even a good liar. How could anyone believe him?

by Anonymousreply 5611/23/2012

[quote]Such a naive fool. It is very obvious that Furman planted the blood.

Keep in mind that at the time Furhman allegedly planted the glove (not blood, get your details straight)that the police had no idea where OJ was. For all they knew, he was halfway around the world, with hundreds/thousands of witnesses. Why would four cops who had little or no knowledge of one another prior to this jeopardize their careers, their freedom and perhaps their lives cooking up a scheme to try to frame him? I've asked that question before, but nobody seems to be able to provide a remotely logical answer.

by Anonymousreply 5711/23/2012

[quote]Honestly, wasn't it obvious that Mark Furman set him up and that the media ran with a bullshit story...a story that was exciting and made for good ratings.

The glove didn't fit. We must acquit.

by Anonymousreply 5811/23/2012

You might want to re-think your assessment of Ervin Johnson, r60.

J/S.

by Anonymousreply 6112/21/2012

[quote]Anyone with a brain could see OJ had no real motive and no reason to kill his ex-wife.

Anyone with a brain saw that they found O.j.'s BLOOD at the murder site.

[quote]In fact, the press is so backed up against the wall on aids being a 'gay disease' that they actually tried to claim an entire continent to be majority homosexual than to admit aids was just as much a hetero threat.

WTF? HIV/AIDS is not a "gay disease," but that doesn't change the fact that it's very rare for men to get it from sex with a woman. (And yes, I do think Magic Johnson is a closet case and got it from DL sex with a man.)

by Anonymousreply 6212/21/2012

If you fucked and HIV woman when she was on the rag...couldn't you get it?

by Anonymousreply 6312/21/2012

Explain the prevalence of aids in africa. african men are not secretly homosexual in numbers that would explain the spread of aids there.

by Anonymousreply 6412/21/2012

[quote]If you fucked and HIV woman when she was on the rag...couldn't you get it?

No.

by Anonymousreply 6512/21/2012

[quote]But the glove didn't fit, it never fit OJ's huge hand.

The gloves shrank in the months in between. And it's been suggested that OJ stopped taking his arthritis meds for several days before in order to make his hands swell. And would you really trust an accused murderer on trial for his life to actually make a proper attempt to put on the gloves? Nobody actually did anything to make sure that he really put them on.

by Anonymousreply 6612/21/2012

R64, AIDS transmission rates in Africa are high because many of the men there have other STDs that leave them much more susceptible to transmission (e.g. herpes and other diseases that leave open sores in the genital area), and also because overall health rates there are substantially lower than in Western countries.

by Anonymousreply 6712/21/2012

I read somewhere that the guy claimed that OJ hired him to kill Nicole. That still makes OJ a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 6812/21/2012

OJ would not have given that creep the time of day. No, the fucker killed Nicole and it was his own idea. Wise up. He slashed at least one other woman for no reason at all.

by Anonymousreply 6912/21/2012

This is going to be just like the Lizzy Borden case ... people will still be arguing it for the next century or more.

by Anonymousreply 7012/22/2012

I never understood why they made him try on a bloody (aka shrunken) glove. Why not buy a brand new glove--same brand and size--and make him try THAT on? It'd have been much more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 7212/22/2012

Was Ron Goldman gay?

by Anonymousreply 7312/22/2012

[quote]“I am appalled at the level of irresponsibility demonstrated by the network and the producers of this so-called documentary,” Kim Goldman said. “This is the first time we are hearing about this story, and considering that their ‘main character,’ Glen Rodgers, confessed to stabbing my brother and Nicole to death, you would think we would be in the loop.”

Kim i$ ju$t pi$$ed becau$e $he i$n't getting a cut of the profit$.

by Anonymousreply 7412/22/2012

The Goldman clan were so nasty about this event.

by Anonymousreply 7512/22/2012

Because they're son had been slaughtered by a celebrity and the American public didn't want to see him punished, R75.

by Anonymousreply 7612/22/2012

Wow, a creepy OJ troll after all these years. How funny.

Look, everyone knows OJ killed his wife and her friend. He was drugged, had a history of violence and demonstrated what a cunt he was throughout the whole fucking trial. He's gonna take the blame for Jason? No way, not in this lifetime. OJ is a selfish prick. He'd have given Jason up the minute his own ass was in jail.

It's worth noting that when the circus left town and OJ was tried in Civil court, he was convicted. Yes, the standard of proof is different but that's not why - it's because it wasn't the public sideshow the criminal trial had been.

Anyone who believes that OJ Simpson is innocent is a total fucking moron and we don't need more trolls around here. And for the person who says Nicole was a cunt - yeah, she probably was a cunt. The last I checked, you didn't get the death penalty for being a cunt. She and Ron Goldman didn't deserve what OJ did to them.

by Anonymousreply 7712/22/2012

It was a drug hit (as in 'Colombian necklace').

What part of this do you people not understand?

by Anonymousreply 7812/22/2012

I understand that there is absolutely no proof of any drug cartel involvement.

by Anonymousreply 7912/22/2012

The gloves shrank!? How absurdly ridiculous! We've all had leather gloves, they don't shrink. If you soak them in water (snow?) they might get stiff but they DON'T SHRINK. Why can't you fools just admit the truth? A man (I don't even like the guy) was railroaded by the press. It's really as simple as that but most bigheads, refuse to admit when they have been HAD.

by Anonymousreply 8012/22/2012

And what real evidence is there of any frameup? What is there but conjecture that nobody can back up? He has a history of violent behavior toward women.

by Anonymousreply 8112/22/2012

"The gloves shrank!? How absurdly ridiculous! We've all had leather gloves, they don't shrink. If you soak them in water (snow?) they might get stiff but they DON'T SHRINK."

If you soak something in blood and let it dry, it may not shrink, but becomes very stiff and hard. A blook-soaked glove would be hard to get on your hand, you've basically have to break up the crusty, stiff parts to get if flexible again. Now, who thinks OJ was willing to make a sincere effort to get that glove on his hand?

by Anonymousreply 8212/22/2012

It is, as Poirot might say, zee psychology.

An innocent man would recoil from being asked to put on the gloves stained by the blood of his children's murdered mother.

by Anonymousreply 8312/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.