Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mitt Romney, looking like he's been on a bender...

...pumping his own gas.

by Anonymousreply 3911/23/2012

Photoshopped

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

hardly

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

Well, you don't think *I'm* going to pump it, do you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

Well, somebody's gotta pump it.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

It absolutely is him - leading up to the election more than a few side pictures of him, including one in the NY Post clearly showed he had significant weight gain right in his gut.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

His hair....

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

I just saw this on Gawker this morning. Hahahahahahaha! Thanks for the gift, Mittens! You mad bro?

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

There were a lot of ignorant and incoherent comments posted at that link, I can see the Freepers haven't changed, the comments were certainly not as witty as on DL.

Shitt looked like absolute crap in those photos, were they taken after a night with a few hookers or rent boys?

Or an alcohol fueled evening of beating the shit out of Queen Ann?

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

btw, I noticed his tippy-toe walk on some film clip recently. I tried not to pay attention to Romney during the entire campaign, I knew I was not going to vote for him, so why listen to his lies and bullshit.

He definitely has a bizarre walk, like he's falling forward. Someone in a DL thread during the campaign called his walk 'dainty", it's more like a sickly walk, he must have some illness.

Does he have Parkinson's or whatever the disease is which causes someone to walk on their tip toes, that's not a normal walk.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

Don't autistic people walk on their tip toes?

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

Well, that photo proves that, aside from good hair, a good suit is EVERYTHING. He probably wore spanx during the campaign.

I do think though that it's time to let this guy rest in peace. He has no influence, he's not a threat to anybody. He's irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 1111/21/2012

That's an astute observation, r9. Parkinson's could be it. There was a rumor a while back that one of the candidates had a serious illness. Some thought it was Obama because of his low energy and listless performance in the first debate. Since Romney was bound to be President in name only, with the well heeled backers making policy and running the country from behind the curtain, it probably didn't matter to them. The Ryan's were gearing up to be the social butterflies of the administration and planned on hosting many dinner parties and other soirees where deals could be made and alliances forged behind closed doors. The Romney's would only have to show up at State dinners and manage to stay awake past ten p.m.

by Anonymousreply 1211/21/2012

It looks like he is discreetly scratching his right nut too.

by Anonymousreply 1311/21/2012

he's definitely been drunk in that photo

by Anonymousreply 1411/21/2012

Yea I thought he was playing pocket pool in that photo. His walk is so funny, a little mincing prisspot really.

by Anonymousreply 1511/21/2012

He looks a bit like Ted Hughes there.

by Anonymousreply 1611/21/2012

ANN GET ME ANOTHER FUCKING DRINK RIGHT NOW

by Anonymousreply 1711/21/2012

R16, for some inexplicable reason, I read your post as "Ted Williams," i.e., the homeless singing guy, before I realized who you meant. Still works though.

by Anonymousreply 1811/21/2012

Ann passed out in the back seat with a bottle of vodka

by Anonymousreply 1911/21/2012

" 'What's he got in his handses?' said Gollum, looking at the sword, which he did not quite like."

by Anonymousreply 2011/21/2012

Do Mormons watch Sister Wives?

by Anonymousreply 2211/21/2012

Why are freeps like r21 always borderline illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 2311/21/2012

If anything he looks like a human in those pix vs his greasy, smarmy smirking self.

I say the booze, hookers and coke is a great improvement.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2012

Taggy waggy [r21], we don't raise our fists in anger. Now go get Mommy another pill, a red one this time.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2012

R21 forgot to use the word "libs" or "Democrat" party.

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2012

r9 I too sometimes walk that that due to an arthritic degeneration of the spine. Basicaly, it hurts when I stand erect and walk. I'm not a Romney supporter, but he is in his 60's (As am I) so I can empathize with his ailments. BTW...John Kennedy was on strong, daily doses of pain meds due to the same condition.

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2012

It's so sad to see people who religiously watch FoxNews, like R21, so dispirited they forget to roboticly toss in a "libs" or "libtards" in their pouty harangues.

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2012

Fr

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2012

That's obviously a wig. Mitt is having a static electricity moment with his product.

by Anonymousreply 3011/22/2012

"Why are freeps like [R21] always borderline illiterate?"

Home-schooling.

by Anonymousreply 3111/22/2012

R21 is such a silly little cunt. We and the rest of America dodged a bullet with this hypocritical madman and his insipid, pissy, brood dragging the cult mentality of an absurd xenophobic whacko sect into the mainstream. And all the cunt at R21 can do is be homophobic about good sense overruling idiocy?

I hope Romney IS on a bender. It might humanize his arrogant, paternalistic, deluded butthead.

by Anonymousreply 3211/22/2012

Many times during the campaign, particularly when standing still, Romney noticeably grimaces. I just chalked it up to him being unable to affect a real smile, but perhaps he does have an issue with chronic pain.

by Anonymousreply 3311/22/2012

The defeated GOP candidate famously disparaged Obama as the candidate of the 47 percent. Now, liberals gleefully view Mitt's final tally as poetic justice

Liberal schadenfreude is about to reach overdose levels. Just when you thought the dead horse of Mitt Romney's campaign had been beaten more than enough — and most savagely by members of his own party — Dave Wasserman at Cook Political Report projects that the final count of the popular vote, which is still ongoing, will show Romney winning 47 percent of the electorate. In addition to proving that Obama handily won the popular vote, the final tally makes Romney the official candidate of the 47 percent — a delicious irony, liberals say, given that Romney infamously claimed that Obama was the candidate of the 47 percent of Americans who "believe they are victims" and are "dependent on government."

By all accounts, Romney's "47 percent" remarks constituted one of the greatest self-inflicted wounds from a candidate who had no shortage of them. "The quote didn't, on its own, kill Romney's chances," says John Flowers at MSNBC. "But for many voters, it unmistakably conveyed the worldview of a man unable to see that a member of the middle class or the working poor might be just as hard-working, just as determined, as someone from his own privileged demographic."

The fact that Romney made his "47 percent" remarks at a private fundraiser, unaware that he was being filmed surreptitiously, only bolstered the impression that these were his real views, as well as the views of his party. After a "campaign of unprecedented dishonesty and lack of transparency," says Greg Sargent at The Washington Post, "Romney himself unmasked his own apparent beliefs and the broader ideological implications of the larger GOP agenda and the ideas driving it."

Losing presidential candidates always get piled on, but Romney appears to be getting hammered more than most, with unflattering images circulating on the internet of the entourage-less Romney pumping his own gas. Perhaps he would have won a little more sympathy if he hadn't doubled down on his "47 percent" comments a few days after the election. "In a post-election phone call, he regaled his biggest contributors, the fattest of cats, with the notion that Barack Obama won the election by giving 'gifts' to minorities and women," says Joe Klein at TIME. "Has there ever been a less gracious presidential loser than Mitt Romney?"

by Anonymousreply 3411/22/2012

I wonder what kind of car he was putting gas into. Foreign?

by Anonymousreply 3511/23/2012

[quote]His walk is so funny, a little mincing prisspot really.

I noticed this way back in the early days of the primaries. His walk is really weird, like he's weak or timid or something.

by Anonymousreply 3611/23/2012

...he has a bit of gay walk, and no i am not being homophobic or equating it with being weak. He kind of minces.

by Anonymousreply 3711/23/2012

What a change a couple of weeks bring...

by Anonymousreply 3811/23/2012

[quote]It will be one screwing that you won't like.

Go away, you idiot homophobe. We don't all like "screwing".

If that's where your mind immediately goes when you think about "gay", then you're almost definitely gay yourself. Wrap your tiny little Red State brain around that fact, freak.

by Anonymousreply 3911/23/2012
Need more help? Click Here.