Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So how do closeted stars date/hook up?

Do you have to go see their lawyer first and sign a confidentiality agreement?

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

Some of them seek out other closeted stars. I think others post headless pics on dating/hook up sites and chat with prospective guys. From my experience, I hooked up with an athlete who is not super famous yet but is a star in his sport. His fame after this past summer is on the rise. He has accounts on a couple of popular dating/hookup sites. His main pic is a hot body pic. He talked to me for a bit first and then after he sensed I was "normal", he decided to unlock and I did too. To be fair, his non-photoshopped pics looked a bit different from professional pics you would see of him online/in a magazine so I had no idea who he was or what he did until he told me. The key was he didn't tell me who he was until we had planned to meet.

So some guys just rely on instict and trust of guys they meet. Others are super careful and might have "their people" find someone.

Others, like Oscar De La Hoya, just go to gay bars lol. I have a friend who back in late 90s was hit on in a bar in LA by him. Maybe it's different now cuz the internet tabloids would be all over it though.

by Anonymousreply 111/20/2012

Yes, they date other closeted stars. See Richard Armitage and Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 211/20/2012

Why is Lee Pace still closeted? All his little friends have come out to play.

by Anonymousreply 311/20/2012

Richard Armitage and Lee Pace are just waiting for the right girl, but they're so busy with their careers they have yet to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

Keanu Reeves has a private website that is supposed to be devoted to chat about himself that he reads daily and writes nasty things to people he doesn't find attractive. He is one demented piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

Stars of every sexual orientation seem to keep their hookups amazingly low-profile, when you think about it.

For some reason, it seems that male celebrities (gay or straight) are more game for sleeping with "nobodies" than the female celebrities are.

I guess the women get their unlimited pick of actors AND ugly, old producers and directors, etc.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

r1, Oh ok i'll bite, care to share any more info about your athlete hookup?

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

I think they would also hook up on the set, especially highly gay cast film like Immortals. A closet star for a closet star.

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

link r5?

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2012

[italic]link[/italic] R5 we all want to see this!

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2012

R1 your friend was lying about Oscar De La Hoya.

by Anonymousreply 1111/20/2012

I once went out a few times with a guy who was on a short lived TV series (you wouldn't have heard of him and he has barely worked since)

anyway he was always really paranoid about being seen in public....we'd have to eat at really out of the way places and it was kind of like we were doing something illegal....I mistakenly said something like I don't think we have to do all this hiding because most people don't know who you are...He did not like that and he dumped me.

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2012

(continued from R12) professionals massage him lol Then he woke up more and decided to show me how they massage him and he was very good at it. He said my lower back was tense and he was right lol. I was nervous the first day but he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable so on day 2 I wasn't nervous. After that he wanted to mess around again. We did what we had done on the first day except this time he wanted to blow me. He's a bottom and apparently likes to suck dick. He was very good at it and no he didn't swallow. I actually made sure beforehand he wouldn't swallow since given my job, I know a lot about health and sex etc...and I was glad to know he doesn't swallow. I then offered him a blow job in return but he actually requested instead that I lick, suck, pinch and play with his nipples while he jerked himself off. That really gets him off and he was moaning pretty loudly until he came.

Then we kissed a bit more and cuddled and he even invited me to visit him at his house some time. I haven't visited him but I still have his number and we chat on skype from time to time. He'll be coming back in the winter and said he hoped we could hang out again.

We're both late 20s and in good shape but beyond that don't have too much in common as we had different upbringings, are from different parts of the country and have different lives lol.

I can describe a bit more if anyone asks but obviously not the super details.

btw R11 my friend is definitely not lying. Oscar even remembered him years later when my friend went out to dinner in west hollywood with his now husband. Oscar stopped him and wanted to chat but my friend was so creeped out by him from their first meeting (Oscar was a pushy and aggressive jerk) that he wanted nothing to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2012

Is Apollo gay?

Also, I have been wondering about single, very handsome, 50 year old, never married trumpet player, Chris Botti?

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2012

Masseurs LOVE me!

No problem.

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2012

Chris Botti played at Barbra's Hollywood Bowl show...She asked him if he meets a lot of women on tour...he shrugged her off.

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2012

lol r13

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!