Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lady Asks Hugh Grant to Pose for a Picture with her While She's Breastfeeding

Clearly unwilling to miss the opportunity to have her photo taken with a celebrity, this smirking mum continued to breastfeed her baby as she sidled up to Hugh Grant for a quick snapshot.

It is not clear if the actor turned anti-phone hacking campaigner was aware of what was going on just a few inches below his chin, but if he did he pretended not to notice. Hugh, 52, was in The Castle Inn in Dover, Kent when he was photographed with the mum and hungry baby.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

So what? Not much different from some big-titted bimbo with her tits out, is it?

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

Awkward.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

And she released the picture to the media

Klassy

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

She's the wife of the guy who hacked Grant's (and many others) phone while he was worked at a newspaper. The guys are friendly now.

Its just a picture of a man with his friends wife and kid. I'm sure its not the first time Grant has seen a boob.

by Anonymousreply 411/20/2012

I'm pleased to, erm, be present at such an act of,er,nurturing that I should not be experiencing what appears to be a sense of blush on my cheeks. Right. However, maternal moment aside I feel , erm, uncomfortable. Quite perplexing. I think I will hasten my retreat with a half-smile and a backwards walk whilst maintaining some seemingly polite version of eye contact. ER, that will, um, have to do. On to the, ER, retreat.

by Anonymousreply 511/20/2012

He's such a douche.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

She's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.