Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm the 300 pound fatty who starting walking at the gym

Now I'm suffering from the worst sunburn in my life. I used the tanning bed at the gym to enhance my mood and appearance. I'm so fat the coffin lid rested on my stomach (yes, like the Flannery O'Connor story). Now I'm so sunburnt it hurts to wear clothes. My back is burnt too and my skin is literally hot to the touch. Please help.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

put 4 fingers in your hole real deep then pull them out and smell

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

I'm using spray can novacaine but I'm still in pain.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Look, we told you, nothing fried.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

Ewwww, Sounds Tortuous!

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

Do you really need two threads, OP?

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

I am approx. 325 pounds and I walk at the gym for 20 minutes a day and also tan. I feel like it is helping me lose weight - slowly and surely! I just turned 30 and realized there has to be some changes in my life.

They have a great dining area at my gym (my gym is actually located at shopping mall, so the food court is just three levels down). Yes, they don't have the best selection (Arby's, Chick-Fil-A, Mcdonalds, TCBY Treats) but I am able to make heatful choices such as diet coke and only the six piece chicken nugget. Again, baby steps. =)

To keep my gym time optimized, I started wearing diapers so I don't have to interrupt my workout with frequent "bathroom breaks." I visited my friend who is my size and lives in an assisted living facility i.e. retirement home. I borrowed one of his diapers (or as I like to refer to them, "diaperz") and realized that this was the best choice from me going forward.

I wear them at work, at home, on the subway, and have saved so much time. The other day, I was almost late to a meeting and really needed to "pee pee" but was able to "take care of business" (both 1 and 2) DURING the meeting! It was so amazing. It's just amazing. I feel amazing. I'm wearing my amazing diaperz.

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

Step 1 . Fill a spray bottle with apple cider vinegar or white distilled vinegar. Which one you choose is a matter of convenience--they work equally well. . Step 2 Lightly mist the sunburned areas of your body with the vinegar spray from the bottle. Spray the sunburn every few hours or whenever the pain returns. . Step 3 Spray a cotton ball with vinegar. Lightly dab sunburned areas of your face with the cotton ball. Repeat as needed. . Step 4 Add two cups of apple cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar to warm bathwater. Sit in the bath for approximately 15 minutes, allowing the vinegar bath to soothe and relieve your sunburned skin. . Step 5 Soak a washcloth with apple cider vinegar or distilled white vinegar. Lay the washcloth on the sunburned area for approximately 15 minutes. Repeat if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

The tanning booth is to get rid of the back-acne, admit it.

If you have acne, your testosterone levels are probably high. That's a good sign

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

Why do they have tanning beds at the gym? It is unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

Put a hand towel in cold water and lay on the burnt areas.

It's November, you arent suppose to be tan

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2012

Stop whining and show that Wessonality!

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2012

Heatful choices.

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

Use aloe vera gel. Diet soda has been proven to make people GAIN weight. Black coffee, or with low-fat mile and cinnamon would be a better choice. Also try whole grain bread with protein and vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

R6 please talk in detail about doing number 2

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

The Cider Vinegar advices is great .. You can also soak in a tea bath. When i first visited Hawaii many years ago i got a really bad burn on teh back of my neck and the locals at the swap meet said i should use the vinegar to take out the sting and the tea bag to take out the heat and it worked amazingly well. You might smell like a salad for a few days but it works really well.

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2012

[quote]Heatful choices.

Lucky typo, that one. Units of heat=calories.

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

OP, if you're not a troll, NEVER, EVER use a sunbed again. They're utterly dangerous and will be banned in a decade or so for giving people skin cancer. You might think it's a small dose to pick you up, but it's one step closer to premature aging and cancer.

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 2011/20/2012

OP, I think you've received some good sunburn-related advice upthread. I just wanted to say I'm glad that you're staying committed to your goal. Keep going!

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2012

OP is a tedious, unfunny troll.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!