Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paparazzi catches Michael Fassbender giving Ryan Gosling a massage

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 3911/20/2012

OMG, look, there's a DLer in the second picture.

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

They're totally doin' it.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Wow. Between them both, there's probably, like, nineteen inches of penis.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

How do we know anything about Gosling's equipment?

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

Here's how, R4:

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

Eh

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

....well that was anti climatic.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

I just came.

Straight guys don't touch each other like that.

The new Liam Neeson/Bradley Cooper? Although it's more like Liam Neeson/Liam Neeson cockwise.

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

Terrence Malick is on DL r1? for real.

is this the movie that's also supposed to co-star Christian bale? Haven't seen any photos of him on set with the rest. Now that would be a delicious three-way vision.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

He is in the movie. I read he's being a super diva and Natalie Portman is about to cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

That was disappointing...plus there is a camera man filming them so it is probably part of a film.

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2012

[quote]Straight guys don't touch each other like that.

Right. I think there's going to something for everyone is this film. I've seen pics of Rooney Mara kissing Ryan and Natalie kissing Michael. Also Rooney is kissing the French bond girl, Berenice Marlohe. Now if Michael and Gossling get together there will be a sexual smorgasbord feast.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2012

Malick gets all these actors do sex scenes with each other and then only 5 % of the shot footage makes into the movie. Maybe he likes seeing people make out just for his own pleasure. I hope he leaves Fassbender, Gosling and Cate Blanchett in the film, I don't care much for the others honestly, esp not for Portman.

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

"The story about “sexual obsession and betrayal” involves two intersecting love triangles, but that’s about all we know at the moment."

So do two intersecting love triangles involve 5 or 6 people?

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

Isn't it six people? Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Rooney, Fassbender, Gosling and Natalie.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

No, r13 it's an established habit of his, regardless of subject matter.

Many in Hollywood felt Adrien Brody got an Oscar out of it.

by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2012

R1, you'll be just as fat as us in 10 years!

by Anonymousreply 1711/19/2012

huh r16? I don't get your point...Brody won for a Polanski film.

by Anonymousreply 1811/19/2012

They are on a set with the camera man right there in the picture. This is hardly a sign of anything - sorry to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2012

r18, Adrien Brody was explicitly cast as the lead in The Thin Red Line, which was released in 1998.

Malick shot the film that way.

He then went through one of the most torturous editing processes this side of Apocalypse Now.

The end result was a) Adrien Brody went from male lead to barely in the movie-literally, and b) neither Malick or anyone associated with the film told him about it.

He got an inkling of it during the press junket with the way they were ignoring him, then asking questions that would be odd for a lead actor to be asked.

Allegedly, he only saw how bad it was when he saw the premiere screening.

Cut to 2002, and Brody had a decent part in the Polanski's Pianist.

He was nominated and won because people remembered how he was treated and how he didn't badmouth everyone over it. Malick is also polarizing for some (older) members of the Academy.

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2012

Malick is the single most overrated filmmaker of all time. His movies are a laughable disgrace. The fact that this charlatan gets the best actors to work for him is a real crime.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2012

Wasn’t the word after the Venice Film festival that his recent movie with Ben Affleck was so bad it was going straight to video in the UK. They couldn’t get distribution for it. I don’t think there's a set release date for it here in the US either. Not good.

He supposedly cut a lot of actors out of that one too.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

yeah so strange, he must have some major blackmail material on film or something.

by Anonymousreply 2311/20/2012

I'm a film editor that does advertising. In an early cut of the Notebook when he is carrying the girl (I think) and they are all wet, there was a shot of Ryan's cock BULGING out of his wet pants. I could see the whole outline of it and it was very impressive. It got cut from the movie for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2012

Have to agree about Malick being an overrated hack. His first film was good but afterwards it's like navelgazing. Sadly, everyone is sucking his cock instead of stating the obvious.

Fassbender and Gosling are too good for Malick but they are doing this for the 'prestige' factor eventhough few will care enough to see it and the critics who do will be finding it oh so precious and enlightening since they are sheep following the 'consensus'.

by Anonymousreply 2511/20/2012

Both straight.

Michael is still with his black actress Nicole . Ryan is still with Eva.

by Anonymousreply 2611/20/2012

I know someone who lives in Austin and worked on this. She said Bale isn’t in this.

by Anonymousreply 2711/20/2012

I think a lot of actors sign up for a Malick movie because of the process rather than the result.

Some actors just enjoy his laid back manner and the whole process.

It also stokes their egos and makes them seem arty.

I think the smarter ones are also hoping for another Days of Heaven.

r26, I thought Fassbender was still on and off with Zoe?

by Anonymousreply 2811/20/2012

[quote]I don't get your point...Brody won for a Polanski film.

R16 is referring to "Th Thin Red Line," which was directed by Malick. In short, when Brody was hired for the film, his part was a co-lead, but when Malick got through cutting/editing, the role was reduced to practically nothing. Malick never told Brody about it, and he didn't find out until the premiere. Many felt bad for Brody and some suspect it may have been the reason he won the Oscar 4 years later.

Here's a clip of this past year's Newsweek Oscar Roundtable, where George Clooney and Christopher Plummer talk about working with Malick and bring up the Brody fiasco:

by Anonymousreply 2911/20/2012

Thank you r29, I was looking for that, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it.

by Anonymousreply 3011/20/2012

R24 = Ryan G's PR

by Anonymousreply 3111/20/2012

Lizardman is in it too.

by Anonymousreply 3211/20/2012

Bale is in the other Malick movie (whatever that one is about).

I think Ryan is straight but I never bought his relationship with Eva. Lots of rumors state she is a lesbian.

Michael is straight and dates black women.

by Anonymousreply 3311/20/2012

My straight bros sometime massage my back and shoulder. It's a thing a lot of dudes do. It's not sexual or a big deal. Some of you have very nasty minds.

by Anonymousreply 3411/20/2012

Ryan had a very nice erection in Blue Valentine.

by Anonymousreply 3511/20/2012

[quote]My straight bros sometime massage my back and shoulder. It's a thing a lot of dudes do. It's not sexual or a big deal. Some of you have very nasty minds.

Well, if it's about a love triangle and sexual obsession and we know there's a lesbian kiss it's not too big a jump to think there might be something going on between the two male characters.

by Anonymousreply 3611/20/2012

R28-No. Zoe has been still seeing Penn. Nicole Beharie has been in the pic for over a year since Shame she is his costar.

Pics of them all over.

by Anonymousreply 3711/20/2012

RG has womanly hips:

by Anonymousreply 3811/20/2012

R34 That is what I tell my straight bros. Heh, man it's what bros do for each other. As my hands move over his ass.

by Anonymousreply 3911/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.