Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Barbara Walters' "Most Fascinating People 2012"

It's that time of year again. One Direction scored a spot as well as Ben Affleck, Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I'll bet a dollar her number one is... Ann Romney. It's always a Republican, Hell she once named Laura Bush the Most Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

One Direction fascinating? Only to the extent that they are exquisitely mediocre which makes it a perverse fascination.

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Governor Christie is one of them - according to what they said on the View.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

#1 is always a secret.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

I want her to go away.

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

When will this witch retire? She is just like Joe Paterno, she doesn't know when to quit. I happened to catch the beginning of "The View" today and they released 9 of the 10 most fascinating. Joy asked about Honey Boo Boo. Barbara stuck up her nose. She is too good for that. She said she interviewed Honey Boo Boo but made sure everyone knew she had a low opinion of her and her family. It irked me.

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

I can't really imagine Ann Romney as #1, even for Barbara. The wife of a failed presidential candidate, who is currently being thrown under bus after bus by his own party?

Now, if she were to score an exclusive interview with the loser himself, maybe he could be most "fascinating" in a train-wreck, trying to cover and repurpose his ass kind of way.

I'm sure President Obama will/would be #1 if she can get an interview.

Do they promise subjects they'll be on top beforehand?

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

OP needs to learn how to read:

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

On The View today, Barbara couldn't even remember One Direction's name. She obviously doesn't pick this list herself.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

***DL's 10 Most Fascinating People of 2012***

That's the only list that Ann Romney makes. For some reason she became far more of a pop culture figure here than she ever was in the general population. If she could be teamed with her horse, she'd probably top the DL's year end list.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!