Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

****BREAKING**** ELMO STILL RAPED ME

Not so fast, bitches.

Accuser of Kevin Clash recants his recantation, says he was pressured into settlement, and wants it all undone.

Elmo career over.

by Anonymousreply 5506/01/2013

Accuser Sheldon Stephens has serious BUTTERFACE.

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

Apparently, Elmo's accuser is thug with a police record. Now he wants to back out of the deal he signed? Where's the credibility in that?

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Credibility? He's declared himself a liar.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

It's PBS, not the Boy Scouts of America. Every account I've read says the accuser signed the agreement under duress. I don't like the reflection it's making on Clash's credibility more than anybody else, but we're talking about the rape of a minor. He has a right to be a basket case. Clash shouldn't be writing checks to make problems of this caliber disappear.

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

Guess he thinks he can get more out of the guy now that he knows the guy is willing to pay to keep him quiet.

That's what you get when you give in to blackmailers' demands.

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

quote]but we're talking about the rape of a minor.

It was consensual. If they had been in New Jersey (or most of the rest of the world), it would have been legal. "Rape" is simply not the right word.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

Stick a fork in the hooker - he's done. Who's going to give him the time of day, now?

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

Not "rape-rape."

Next.

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

"the accuser signed the agreement under duress."

No one can force you into signing anything that you don't want to. If you truly want your voice to be heard you stand up and fight. Other people have done it.

And why don't you mention that Stephens was arrested for robbing someone at knifepoint for 250,000 worth of jewlery? He was also arrested for passing a bad check. And allegedly has a history of attracting "high powered men".

I don't know who to believe at this point. And I certainly wouldn't make the kid out to be some wide-eyed innocent.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

They keep putting the sketch of that Brooklyn killer above his stories.

I realize that not all black guys look alike, but in this case...

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2012

He's probably finding out, R10, that all his 'high powered men' don't want anything to do with him. Who's going to trust a hooker who can't keep his mouth shut? More like the little hustler just realized he can't live on $150 g's for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2012

I would have asked for $1.5 million, taxes paid.

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

-less fees is what? $75,000?

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

I agree with the other posters... the accuser's credibility is damaged due to the release of his arrest records and acceptance of the money. I highly doubt that a thug who robbed someone out of thousands of dollars of cash with a weapon was "crying" when he signed the document.

Clash's story has always been the same while the accuser's story flip flops over and over. I really hope Clash's career isn't finished over this obvious blackmailing.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

$125,000 to no longer discuss details of the case ever. Then the National Enquirer calls ... and wahla - he wants a do-over.

by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2012

So has someone actually seen this agreement? Cause I'm sure the lawyers aren't talking and there's a confidentiality clause that would silence the accuser.

by Anonymousreply 1711/19/2012

[quote]wahla - he wants a do-over.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 1811/19/2012

The accuser's credibility is damaged due to the fact that he's a fugly cross-eyed whore.

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2012

r18, are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2012

"God, you people are as bad as the Catholic Church."

You are as bad as all the people who persecuted the McMartins and all the other day care workers falsely charged with child abuse.

He went to Sesame Street for $$$ instead of to the police. He's a career criminal looking for money.

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2012

R5, that's because everyone is getting the info from one place.

by Anonymousreply 2211/19/2012

[quote]Every account I've read says the accuser signed the agreement under duress.

No. Under a dress, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 2311/19/2012

The young man miscalculated. If he had any proof of a sexual relationship with Clash when he was underage, he should have gone straight to the law with it. There could be no dismissing a well-founded criminal complaint.

His best shot at a decent payout would have come in the form of interviews and talk shows and maybe a quickie book, "Touched by Elmo" or some such. Instead, he picked a fight with a corporate entity that has a bottomless pocket to defend its interests. The gangster mentality failed him where the outraged, upright citizen approach probably would have worked.

by Anonymousreply 2411/19/2012

"If he had any proof of a sexual relationship with Clash when he was underage, he should have gone straight to the law with it."

He doesn't have any evidence, that's why he didn't go to the police.

by Anonymousreply 2511/19/2012

Wahla??? I guess you learned to read from "cooking with Phonics."

And that guy has very poor nipple placement -- even I can tell that, and I'm a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2611/19/2012

This guy is a lawyer's nightmare. A client with a serious criminal record who recanted his original accusation and now wants to recant the withdrawal claiming that he signed the agreement under duress.

Yeah, good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2012

[quote]maybe a quickie book, "Touched by Elmo"

So wistful....

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2012

R20, it's voila

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2012

"you're being ridiculous. This is not like the McMartin case in any way."

You and the other retards comparing this to the Catholic Church are the ones being ridiculous.

You dumbfucks are the ones attacking a man for doing nothing wrong.

"He made the choice to pursue a young man who was either below legal age or just above it . The young man was a hustler, meaning he's probably poor. Mr. Elmo is not poor. This was an exploitive situation, and it was inapproppriate. I don't think he should lose his job, but he's not a victim either. Let's have some sense of perspective."

Let's have some perspective here. He IS a victim. A victim of false accusations that people believe because, in a country where hysteria over sex has reached insane levels, having sex with someone who is young is somehow considered evil. I guess you are one of those anti-sex retards who think it is wrong to have sex with anyone under 30. And when did it become wrong to have sex with poor people? Are we only allowed to have sex with rich people now? I doubt this guy is that poor, anyway, he is probably kept by many sugar daddies.

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2012

When I was sixteen I wanted Coach to put his pee-pee in my boo-boo hole. This rape of a minor shit is bullshit

by Anonymousreply 3211/19/2012

[quote] but he's not a victim either

He is if it's a false accusation of rape.

And you, r27, have no way of knowing, bless your little heart.

by Anonymousreply 3311/19/2012

He's clearly on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3411/19/2012

Doesn't a man's anus have ways of protecting itself against legitimate rape?

by Anonymousreply 3511/19/2012

Why did Clash conceal his orientation in the documentary of his life?

by Anonymousreply 3611/19/2012

Yes R35. If it's legitimate, the man's body has a way to shut the whole thing down.

by Anonymousreply 3711/19/2012

Yes R35, he farts. REAL LOUD

by Anonymousreply 3811/19/2012

Um.... sorry but no. You look like an extortionist now.

Own up to the "trauma" and walk away asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3911/19/2012

I wonder who's paying him to keep this thing going.

Republicans LOVE to rant about how Sesame Street is ruining our kids and Elmo is a big star on that show.

by Anonymousreply 4011/19/2012

[quote]Doesn't a man's anus have ways of protecting itself against legitimate rape?

[quote]Yes r 35 If it's legitimate, the man's body has a way to shut the whole thing down.

Well there you are.

Now let's shut this thread down.

by Anonymousreply 4111/19/2012

Shut up r41.

by Anonymousreply 4211/19/2012

Duress is not accepting $125,000 as part of a settlement. Duress is having a gun held to your head.

But you all know that.

by Anonymousreply 4311/19/2012

Didn't they have this bitch sign something? If they did, they should drag his sorry ass to court for opening his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4411/19/2012

My god - that face. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 4511/19/2012

R43, statutory rape does not cease to be so simply because a piece of paper has been signed. A rent-boy with a criminal history remains the victim of statutory rape if an adult really did have sex with him when he was sixteen. Whether the rent-boy failed or succeeded in an attempt to extort money from it, he would still be the victim of statutory rape if it really occurred.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

by Anonymousreply 4611/20/2012

I wonder what caused him to turn on Clash. I mean he has known this young man for years. So you would think they developed some kind of friendship outside of the sex they had. It sounds like the accuser is on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 4711/20/2012

First of all it was probably consensual sex, but the guy also knew better. I would say it's probably 60/40 to blame with Elmo's puppeteer picking up the larger bit.

Too bad, but I hope Elmo goes the way of the racist Roosevelt Franklin. He takes up far too much time from the interesting muppets like Bert and the Count and Kermit and well really even Prairie Dawn is better than him

by Anonymousreply 4811/20/2012

Thanks a lot, Snuffy at R45!

by Anonymousreply 4911/20/2012

How was Roosevelt Franklin racist? The creators of Sesame Street were gearing it toward inner-city minority children from day one.

by Anonymousreply 5011/20/2012

"Parents wrote to the Children’s Television Workshop to complain that Roosevelt was a negative stereotype of African-American children, citing his rowdy nature and the fact that his classes closely resembled after-school detention."

by Anonymousreply 5111/20/2012

Yep

by Anonymousreply 5211/20/2012

Can you guys slow down a bit, I'm trying to rip this from all of the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 5311/20/2012

"Can you guys slow down a bit, I'm trying to rip this from all of the headlines."

I'm picturing Blair Underwood as the Kevin Clash character

by Anonymousreply 5411/21/2012

Kevin Kiaddi, 25, one of four men who say they had sex with Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash when they were underage, was beaten outside Prospect Park in Brooklyn Wednesday night. A gay man who is a plaintiff in the Elmo sex scandal was the victim of a gay-bash bias attack, it was revealed Friday. Police arrested five men who they say screamed anti-gay slurs as they beat Kevin Kiadii, 25, outside Prospect Park in Brooklyn Wednesday night, sources said. Kiadii is one of four young men who claim they had sex while they were underage with Kevin Clash, the former Elmo puppeteer.

Kiadii told police that he was on Empire Blvd. near Flatbush Ave. at 9:30 p.m. Wednesday when he spotted four drunken men carrying another man out of the park. When he offered the wobbly stranger his pineapple soda, the suspects pounced. “I don’t know why they did this,” Kiadii said. “When I offered (my soda) one of them started yelling, ‘Get the f--- out of here you f---ing f----t! I’ll f--- you up.’

Kiadii said he sprayed his assailants with perfume. Kiadii ended up wrestling with his attackers as he tried to fight them off, receiving a bruised finger and some scratches. The alleged assailants, who range in age from 16 to 21, were charged with assault as a hate crime. Kiadii allegedly met Clash on a gay chat line when he was 16, according to court papers. Clash plied him with “alcohol and groomed him with attention and affection.” They then “engaged in sexual contact,” the suit against Clash says.

Read more:

by Anonymousreply 5506/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.