Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Today Jodie Foster and I both turn 50 years old!

And I am actually in a better place than I have ever been in my life.

I wonder how Jodie is fairing with this signifcant birthday.

by Anonymousreply 2201/14/2013

Portrait of the artist as a young man...

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

I love Jodie. Happy birthday to you and to her! I'm also glad that you feel optimistic about the course of your life. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

Then you are a statistical freak OP. Consider yourself very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

Happy Birthday to OP and Jodie!

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

Thanks, everyone!

Though not feeling too awesome right now. Had a birthday breakfast of a small cupcake and a chocolate croissant(brought in by co-workers) and for a lunch, a bowl of clam chowder and an order of onion rings.

I definitely cannot handle fat and sugar like I used to...

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

Today is also the 51st birthday of forgotten actress, Meg Ryan. She's probably not feeling so good, at least in terms of her career.

Happy Birthday Op!

by Anonymousreply 611/19/2012

You and Jodie and many candles and wishes. Happy birthday!!!!!! No worries, even if you can' handle fat and sugar as you used to, you can always handle something else. Chin up, it's your day!

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

Who created that child starlets site - Gary Glitter?

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

Hey, OP!

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

Jodie: Happy Birthday to us Op. I felt like saying i just did.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

[quote]I wonder how Jodie is fairing with this signifcant birthday.

You don't wonder about Jodie at all. This is all about you, admit it. You used Jodie as an excuse and a way of attracting interest.

Anyway, well done making it to fifty. It's a decent age.

I'm fifty in March, so we're the same generation. Not a great time to be born. Caught between the interesting eras. Our generation seems to have produced few geniuses and genuine stars, if any. We're the generation of mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2012

Her children are HUGE.

Or she is a dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 1211/19/2012

Happy b-day to Jodie and you. Many kisses to you both.

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

OP, which of Jodie's characters is most like you?

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

Happy Birthday.

Jodie's about 5'2", maybe 5'3" R12

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

Thing is Jodie gave herself away in an interview where she stated something like "You know when you see an injured bird and you just want to kick it?" or something like that. My bet is that you're the polished gem and Foster has many psychological problems. This is the reason she values her privacy. Not because of sexual preference but because she's imbalanced and struggles to keep it under wraps. Last time I checked and found an injured bird, found a box, looked up ways to care for it until I contacted a rehabilitation sanctuary to be able to give expert care. Who the fuck has the reaction to KICK AN INJURED BIRD?! Answer that.

by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2012

Get a life r16, seriously. That was over 15 years ago and you are taking out of context. Read the interview in its full and you will get what she was trying to say. Don't take the whole thing literally. Let it go, no one cares about your rabid hate.

by Anonymousreply 1711/19/2012

Happy Birthday OP!

by Anonymousreply 1811/19/2012

Everything I heard from people who've worked with Foster recently makes her sound rather unappealing as a person; very insecure, but has to have it her way; her instincts and tastes are off, so she intellectualizes everything. And, yes, she wears sweatpants and hoodies most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 1911/19/2012

"i'm fifty and fabulous." she's pretty cute here.

by Anonymousreply 2012/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 2112/09/2012

Congrats OP!

by Anonymousreply 2201/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!