On Homeland...

Is Claire Danes' sister a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 1210/13/2013

pharmaceutical rep

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

She sells space dust.

by Anonymousreply 211/19/2012

I want to be the daughter on Homeland.

((Messing up my hair) "Um, like, I'm clenching my back teeth together and speaking through them in a monotone... except at the end of my sentence? Where my monotone voice goes up a little?"

(Knits eyebrows together) "Um (rolls eyes upwards, stares) I, like ... wonder if I should raise my eyebrows instead of, you know, like knitting them together? I wonder what my parents would want? Because, I would like, do the opposite."

"I'm like, totally manipulating my mother into letting me fuck my disturbed boyfriend, because my mom is like, 10,000 times hotter than I'll ever be. I've gotta get sex from somewhere, right? And my mom's not getting any. So, I'm like, winning? Right?"

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

I love this show the best of all. I love Clair Danes.

Suppose her diagnosis is integral thread of the plot - but really am getting tired of "Lock 'er up, Shock 'er, Let 'er go. She remembers something then does her best work." Repeat.

That said, NOTHING, is more tedious or annoying in this show than the teen daughter.

Lauren Ambrose & Sarah Gilbert played the best teenagers ever. Serious attitude with punk style and some kind of reassuring smarts.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2013

R4 - You are right about Lauren and Sara.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2013

i like quinn and will we see broady ever?

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2013

Exactly, where has Brody been?

Oh, that scene between the daughter and her hot boyfriend marched right up to the line. I almost felt dirty after seeing that. Isn't she supposed to be 16?

"This is what happens to girls without a strong father presence," said my inner Jewish mother.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2013

That boy is going to be bad news, very bad news, before this thing is over. He isn't locked up because people don't understand him.

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2013

I hope that boy is legal, or I crossed a moral boundary tonight (and I think I became a lesbian).

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2013

[R8] dp

In real life she would be preggers and her life ruined in this GOP woman hating world.

by Anonymousreply 1010/07/2013

Is there another Homeland thread? I couldn't find one when I did a search.

What is the point in keeping Brodie alive? He's worth $10M if they turn him in. If they don't turn him in, he's worth nothing. So why keep him alive?

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2013

Shit, I didn't realize Season 3 had started already. Gotta go catch up.

by Anonymousreply 1210/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!