Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have to share a room with my fucking cousin on Thanksgiving

He's a senior at Princeton and on the crew team. I'm a 33-year-old man and he's far too young for me to have anything in common for us to talk about. It's just going to be awkward. What should we do? Maybe I should pack a deck of cards or some alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 235November 26, 2020 11:43 PM

Bond over your skepticism of other family members.

That's what I do, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2012 7:22 AM

Is he hot? (Given that he's on crew at Princeton, I'll harbor that answer is a yes.) Get him drunk and fuck him; it's not like you have the incest thing to worry about.

Btw if you can't find *any* common ground for conversation topics, you're not trying hard enough. Even crew guys don't get accepted to Princeton if they're idiots; ask him about his studies or his thoughts on the recent elections, and I'm sure you can come up with some interesting conversation topics (even if you can't get laid). Incidentally, I'm 40 and have friends in their mid-20s, both straight and gay, with whom I have zero problems conversing. I also have friends 60 and (well) up -- same thing, no problems finding stuff to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2012 7:28 AM

Let's all stroke together Like the Princeton crew When you're strokin' Mama Mama's strokin' you

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2012 7:32 AM

Don't go to bed at the same time as him. Surely there's some extra space in the house (or outside, weather permitting) where you can hang out and read, or pretend to be doing something important on your laptop. It would kill some time otherwise spent in awkward conversation/silence. Change in the bathroom.

If you're sharing the same bed, then I don't know what to tell you. Except that it was a hilariously poor arrangement on the part of whoever assigned roommates.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2012 7:37 AM

show him your grindr profile OP

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2012 7:37 AM

Please, bedtime for the op is eleven. The nephew will hit the sack at 2:00.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2012 7:44 AM

Get a hotel. Seriously, piling the whole family into a house for a stupid holiday is crazy, especially if there's no room for everyone to be comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2012 7:46 AM

Find a La Quinta, OP.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2012 7:48 AM

Is your cousin gay, bi or straight?

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2012 7:53 AM

I give you a bonus point for making him your cousin and not your nephew.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2012 7:56 AM

He goes to Princeton and the OP went to ... ?

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2012 7:57 AM

Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately. We're just total opposites. He's young, I'm old. He's a jock, I'm a nerd. He works out, I don't. He's uncut, I'm cut. He's a vegan, I eat meat. He doesn't smoke, I do. Yes, it was a bad job on my aunt's part in assigning roommates. The only other option would be to room with my even younger twin nephews. They're seniors in high school and on the wrestling team. But then I would have to sleep on the floor so it's not really a good option either. Plus, they're younger so we would have even less in common.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2012 8:00 AM

33?! My God you're practically ancient! *sarcasm*

How do you know his circ status?

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2012 8:03 AM

33 isn't old.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2012 8:03 AM

Lame, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15November 19, 2012 8:06 AM

fantasy:

[quote]Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately. We're just total opposites. He's young, I'm old. He's a jock, I'm a nerd. He works out, I don't. He's uncut, I'm cut.

reality:

he's 10 inches, hung like a horse; i'm 2 inches, hung like a mouse.

by Anonymousreply 16November 19, 2012 8:07 AM

You're SHARING A BED with your cousin? WTF and honestly from your description I feel more bad him, as you're a smoker. Maybe you should stay at a hotel or something.

Do you know him at all? Get along? if not then maybe you should sleep somewhere else.

No way in HELL would I share a bed with my cousins lol

by Anonymousreply 17November 19, 2012 8:08 AM

A twin need for two adults. Right... completely believable.

by Anonymousreply 18November 19, 2012 8:11 AM

[quote] Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately.

Two grown men in a single bed?

by Anonymousreply 19November 19, 2012 8:17 AM

take a sleeping bag and sleep on the front lawn.

by Anonymousreply 20November 19, 2012 8:17 AM

And what's wrong with taking a hotel room somewhere OP? You're an adult, you don't have to put up with that shit anymore. Just rent a room !

by Anonymousreply 21November 19, 2012 8:23 AM

BED, not need. Damn autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 22November 19, 2012 8:24 AM

I feel sorry for you cousin, having to deal with your misplaced neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 23November 19, 2012 8:28 AM

This all sounds like an attempt at an elaborate scenario. How do you even know your cousin is cut? And what family makes two adults share a bed? Sleep on the couch or the floor!

Not even Greg and Peter Brady had to share a bed.

by Anonymousreply 24November 19, 2012 8:36 AM

Look at R18 posting high and mighty from her queen bed. Not everyone is rich, okay? My family comes from modest means and we make do with what we have. There's no shame in that. I've had to share beds all my life growing up, but at least it was with my brother who's close to my age and had more in common with even though he was a jock too and was on the football team.

And of course I know his circ status, for the same reason your aunts and uncles would know yours.

by Anonymousreply 25November 19, 2012 8:48 AM

God, the EST trolls don't even try anymore, do they?

by Anonymousreply 26November 19, 2012 8:54 AM

[quote]And of course I know his circ status, for the same reason your aunts and uncles would know yours

But he's your cousin... or did you mean nephew?

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2012 8:54 AM

No, R27, I meant that any adult relative in the family would the status of a new baby, including aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, brothers, sisters.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2012 9:00 AM

He's my cousin *PISH!* my nephew *PISH!* We're mormons *PISH!*

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2012 9:01 AM

OP has a photo album with circumcision statuses written in. He likes to run his cheeto-covered fingers over them in mother's basement with Brenda Lee albums playing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2012 9:05 AM

OP is the trolliest troll that ever trolled.

The dead giveaway was knowing his cut/uncut status. Seriously, wtf. Of your cousin? Yeah, right.

All I can say is that the op WISHES his lame ass story was true. And even if it were true, the cousin would be so creeped out by this old letch sharing the same bedroom, that he'd probably sleep in his car!

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2012 9:05 AM

T * R * O * L * L

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2012 9:19 AM

You didn't answer op, why don't you just take a hotel room ?

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2012 9:27 AM

I did all of my little cousins.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2012 9:32 AM

OP's creepy cousin confessing his urge for a head-on collision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 19, 2012 9:32 AM

OP, are you still living at home at 33?

by Anonymousreply 36November 19, 2012 9:35 AM

We feel bad for your cousin.

(in this imaginary scenario)

by Anonymousreply 37November 19, 2012 9:52 AM

Yes, I'm still living at home. There's no shame in that in this economy. In fact, over 75% of kids are now living at home after college.

Of course I wouldn't stay at a hotel, R33. Hotels cost money and it would look bad to my family if I decided to stay at a hotel. It would seem like a diss. Plus the nearest hotel is all the way in the city so it would be too far for me to drive. I wouldn't want to miss out on all the activities planned. The boys are going to play full-contact football and go swimming in the lake while the girls will be in the kitchen cooking Thanksgiving dinner and baking pies.

by Anonymousreply 38November 19, 2012 10:04 AM

Another day at OP's house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 19, 2012 10:16 AM

Take cocaine, spend the night prancing around the living room

by Anonymousreply 40November 19, 2012 10:17 AM

[quote] The boys are going to play full-contact football and go swimming in the lake while the girls will be in the kitchen cooking Thanksgiving dinner and baking pies.

Well, it appears that Norman Rockwell has risen from the dead and started to post on Datalounge. Our prayers have been answered!

Noel Coward, you're next.

by Anonymousreply 41November 19, 2012 10:17 AM

...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2012 10:21 AM

R31 is oh so proud of herself for outing the troll, and the "dead giveaway" was cut/uncut status? LOL! Really? Haha, for anyone who's been here a while the dead give away was the thread title. A few years ago (you know.....before all the smart, witty people fled) this idiot would have been called out as the "nephew troll" at R1. It's so laughably pathetic that posters are giving him real advice to stay in a hotel, etc.

R26 is correct. OP, you are so fucking lazy.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2012 10:23 AM

Stop whining! Bunk beds are fun.

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2012 10:25 AM

[quote] ...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

OP will be tossing a salad and eating some hot cookies. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2012 10:26 AM

Is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2012 10:28 AM

OP, are you a Kennedy?

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2012 10:29 AM

In all fairness to OP, if families are close and spend regular time together, one knows the cut/uncut status of cousins. I know because of diaper changes witnessed as a child. And my Aunt changed my diapers, so I'm sure my status is known there too.

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2012 10:30 AM

Erm, OP? I think if your aunt has gone ahead and asked you to share a twin bed with her younger, hot jock son, you should take that as her giving you the go ahead to get as much sex off of him as you can during Thanksgiving weekend. He's probably gay too and gagging for it. She'll probably leave condoms and lube on the nightstand for you along with one towel and some turkey meatballs. Y'know, for after.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2012 10:34 AM

According to troll-dar, OP has yet to respond.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2012 10:42 AM

Ill bet he has a warm, moist, inviting cranberry scented anus...

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2012 10:43 AM

Exactly, R48. Not to mention that there are discussions about whether or not to circumcise a new baby amongst family members.

Ewww, R49, I don't think of him in that way. And he's not gay.

[quote]...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

Uh, seeing as I'm a boy, I'm going to be playing full-contact football and swimming. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2012 10:43 AM

Sure, OP @ R52, but you might be a girly boy. And will we be wearing swimming trunks, or will you go skinny dipping in the lake?

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2012 10:48 AM

You think you've got it bad? I not only have to share a bed with my much younger cousin (Barry, who plays lacrosse at Yale), but we've been assigned the same shower time. Something to do with water restrictions due to Sandy. Just him and me in that tiny shower. I should just go to Holiday Inn!

by Anonymousreply 54November 19, 2012 10:51 AM

You SHOULD go to Holiday Inn, R54, if you can afford the luxury. If you have an Extended Stay America near you, look into that too. I hear those are better deals.

by Anonymousreply 55November 19, 2012 10:56 AM

[quote]And will we be wearing swimming trunks, or will you go skinny dipping in the lake?

Of course I'll be wearing my swimming trunks but my cousins, nephews and brothers sometimes go without. Those straight boys don't care. They don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 56November 19, 2012 10:59 AM

1.5 / 10

Wheels came off completely at sharing the twin bed.

by Anonymousreply 57November 19, 2012 11:01 AM

Major EST Troll

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2012 11:06 AM

In what culture is age 33 still considered a kid?

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2012 11:08 AM

OP: Boys play football, girls bake, don't you all know that?! A durrrrr.

by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2012 11:14 AM

If you're a 33 year old man, why can't you stay in a hotel?

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2012 11:32 AM

Oh, I just perused the thread. Never mind, you're an obvious (and bad) troll. Still living at home, two adults sharing a twin bed (who would believe such a thing) and, of course, the circumcision obsession. -1,000/10. Everyone stop posting and let this idiotic thread die.

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2012 11:36 AM

[quote] fucking cousin

There's your answer right there.

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2012 11:37 AM

Sweetie, just be grateful yer a-sharin' a twin. It's better than sleepin' single in a double bed, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2012 11:39 AM

OP, no man will say no to a blow job.

(and you know you want to give him one!)

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2012 11:42 AM

I was giving this the benefit of the doubt, but yeah...troll.

You can't possibly be that dumb. There are ALWAYS ways around this type of thing, even if it means finding a meager square of floor to sleep on in some other room and getting up before everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2012 1:39 PM

Who swims in a lake in late November?

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2012 1:46 PM

Trollin', trollin', trollin', keep them trolls a trollin'.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2012 2:05 PM

I'm surprised that you're allowed too room with him after the incident last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Go to sleep, OP. He doesn't want to talk to you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2012 2:14 PM

Admit it, OP. All this concern about sharing a bed with your cousin is because you still wet the bed.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2012 2:20 PM

Maybe if you feed him enough alcohol he will let you suck him off, Mary OP!

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2012 2:39 PM

I went to Princeton and had full on sex (not just blow jobs) with two football players and one lacrosse player. No crew, but some were good friends of mine because we had a rower and a cox (super gay btw - I know, go to town with the puns) in our singing group.

Just felt like bragging, since OP's set-up is boring and amateurishly fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2012 2:59 PM

Nice, r3

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2012 3:01 PM

r73's post is useless without nude photos of herself and the football/lacrosse players

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2012 3:28 PM

Cousin? What a waste of a thread.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2012 3:36 PM

Crew cousin, wrestler nephews (twins!) and football brother. Sharing a twin bed? You really have gone a few steps too far with this, OP. Shame. Such potential.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2012 3:39 PM

What a disappointing attempt.

Where is style? Where is skill? Where is forethought? Where's discretion of the heart? Where's passion in the art? Where's craft?

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2012 3:43 PM

[quote]two adults sharing a twin bed (who would believe such a thing)

What's so unbelievable about sharing a twin bed? Twin beds are meant for 2 people, hence the name twin. All hotels have twin beds for 2 people or have you never stayed at a hotel?

by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2012 5:07 PM

That's 2 twin beds for 2 people.

Give it up already.

by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2012 5:10 PM

I thought twin beds were made only for twins

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2012 5:10 PM

OP is confusing "twin" and "double," probably on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 82November 19, 2012 5:13 PM

[quote]What's so unbelievable about sharing a twin bed? Twin beds are meant for 2 people, hence the name twin. All hotels have twin beds for 2 people or have you never stayed at a hotel?

This must be a joke post, but I'll bite, in case there's a language/cultural difference.

Have you never purchased sheets,r79? Twin size is the smallest, meant for twin beds, called twins because you can fit two in a regular bedroom for kids or Lucy/Ricky and Laura/Rob to sleep in. Also you can stack them up in bunks. Or put away one under another in the case of a trundle bed.

Hotels usually have two queen-sized beds in their larger-than-typical-bedroom rooms.

by Anonymousreply 83November 19, 2012 5:23 PM

I think OP is really 14 and has never once stayed in a hotel. He has the twin bed because his ass is in 9th grade. Give it up shit for brains, no one believes you.

If this were true why wouldn't you just crash on the couch in front of the tv in the livingroom all night, problem solved. I do that when I'm home for the holidays and I have a room.

by Anonymousreply 84November 19, 2012 5:25 PM

Really R83? Now we're providing detailed instruction to trolls on what constitutes a twin bed?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 85November 19, 2012 5:33 PM

Bwah! I clearly haven't been around here for long enough because I actually fell for it until this line.

by Anonymousreply 86November 19, 2012 5:34 PM

It's not weird that OP might know that his cousin is uncut. But it is weird that OP thought to even list it amongst his differences between him and his cousin. What does circumcision status have to do with sharing a bed with your cousin? That combined with sharing the twin bed, references to him being a jock, and the skinny dipping all pinpoint to the incest/nephew troll.

You suck at trolling.

by Anonymousreply 87November 19, 2012 5:39 PM

Twin beds, blah blah blah ... He lost me at "my other option would be sharing a room with my high-school aged nephew twin wrestlers"

Please. I've seen Bel-Ami flicks with more believable set-ups!

by Anonymousreply 88November 19, 2012 5:53 PM

Two adult men in a twin bed? Hilarious.

This is like the traveling salesman and farmer's daughter jokes.

by Anonymousreply 89November 19, 2012 5:54 PM

A twin bed for two might work for normal sized people, but we all know that OP is FAR, FAR, FAR, from being normal sized.

by Anonymousreply 90November 19, 2012 7:32 PM

[quote] A twin bed for two might work for normal sized people, but we all know that OP is FAR, FAR, FAR, from being normal sized.

And anyone who is crew (unless he is the coxswain) is likely to be big.

by Anonymousreply 91November 19, 2012 7:43 PM

i think you should really throw him in a ditch for a month.

by Anonymousreply 92November 19, 2012 7:48 PM

Dear ManDate Reader's Forum,

You'll never guess what happened to me: it was Thanksgiving, and all that was available for me to sleep on at the house where we had all gathered was a twin bed I had to share with my hot male cousin, a Princeton student on the crew team...

by Anonymousreply 93November 19, 2012 7:53 PM

OP is a secret lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 94November 19, 2012 7:59 PM

From the nifty archives:

"Oh", I saided to my swarthy fellow cousin, "You've spilleded gravy all over your racing singlet which you've ironically worneded to bed. No, don't take it off, yet. I need to pretreat all the stainededs with my saliva"

-Sherri Shepherd dictating her first slash

by Anonymousreply 95November 19, 2012 8:05 PM

I've never seen a twin bed in a hotel. Most rooms with a "double" are two queens or two full-sized (double) beds. As others have noted, a twin bed is a child-sized or "single" bed.

In addition to being a really bad troll, OP is also a moron, apparently. No one is buying your tales of adults sharing twin beds, 1950s gender norms, circumcision discussions among extended family and lake-swimming in November. Are you even from the US? You sound like a foreigner imagining what thanksgiving is like based on "The Waltons", old issues of The Saturday Evening Post, and the last 4 dozen threads posted on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2012 8:06 PM

There's a pedophile troll running rampant lately.

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2012 8:10 PM

I think the OP might be mentally damaged. The phrase is double bed dear.

And clearly you've never stayed in a hotel yourself, if you're not willing to get out of the house and go to one over the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2012 9:21 PM

Looks like OP started Thanksgiving a little early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2012 9:25 PM

[quote]You sound like a foreigner imagining what thanksgiving is like based on "The Waltons", old issues of The Saturday Evening Post, and the last 4 dozen threads posted on Datalounge.

I lol'ed.

And, to his credit, maybe Arrested Development, too.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2012 9:40 PM

Lol. TWNH

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2012 10:28 PM

I'd stay at a hotel, too.

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2012 10:31 PM

When do you first have to sleep - erm not fuck - together, OP?

(well, he's playing along... )

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2012 10:31 PM

"And as the rosy fingered dawn alit upon each of my cousin's golden hued asshairs, I surreptitiously serpentined serpentined my eyeball's gaze along his form..."

-Sherri Shepherd sipping bubble tea loudly

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2012 11:58 PM

I didn't know Seth Meyers was rowing at Princeton. Where does he find the time?

by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2012 12:00 AM

HOney you are going to be sick with a bad flu it will start around 3 AM wednesday with a pounding head ache, sore throat and serious flatulence. You will develop the runs and you will have aches all over your body. I know you wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, but it's just an impossible situation.

Bot you go get provisioned sweetie and best of luck. If you do decide to stay healthy and go, bring a sleeping bag and sleep in the damned floor!It's ridiculous for you to be expected to share a twin bed. I don't think he wants it any more than you.

The other thing you could do is decided to leave early. Offer no explanation just say, "I'll just be staying until..." then leave. Rent a car. But leave.

by Anonymousreply 106November 20, 2012 12:11 AM

You are a 33 year old grown man. If this situation bothers you so much, go stay at a hotel. You are adult enough to have planned in advance for this type of thing. Why didn't you make better plans for the holidays?

by Anonymousreply 107November 20, 2012 12:25 AM

Bring a fucking air mattress.

Or take the mattress off the box spring and you end up with two beds

by Anonymousreply 108November 20, 2012 12:30 AM

uncut yum suck him and then fuck em

by Anonymousreply 109November 20, 2012 12:32 AM

Is a "fucking cousin" anything like a "kissing cousin"?

by Anonymousreply 110November 20, 2012 12:34 AM

Pre-lube.

Speak only in the third-person, making copious reference to "Mama's mussy."

Should he wake up to find you have three fingers buried deep in his hole, mutter something about misplacing a can of frosting.

by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2012 12:48 AM

I hear the word "YUM!" can work wonders in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2012 12:57 AM

OP = Enraged at Sharing a Twin

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2012 12:58 AM

OP, no need to start a new thread for when you walk in on him jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2012 1:00 AM

If you're going to Princeton there are motels & hotels galore around that area.OP, you're too old to be allowing this. Assert yourself. Stop acting like a twelve yr old.

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2012 1:56 AM

[quote] Incidentally, I'm 40 and have friends in their mid-20s, both straight and gay, with whom I have zero problems conversing. I also have friends 60 and (well) up -- same thing, no problems finding stuff to talk about.

That would be true for most anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. OP still hasn't reached that point.

by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2012 3:05 AM

Stuff that turkey, OP!

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2012 3:22 AM

Is this another piece of fiction by the Galloping Gourmet?

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2012 3:27 AM

R 30 too funny. I almost laughed myself out of my chair. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 119November 20, 2012 3:51 AM

Aren't twin beds and double beds the same thing? It goes twin/double, queen, jack, king, and ace (or what is known on the west coast as a California King).

by Anonymousreply 120November 20, 2012 4:52 AM

Remember, you can't spell "trollop" without "troll" and "op"

by Anonymousreply 121November 20, 2012 4:57 AM

May I be excused?

by Anonymousreply 122November 20, 2012 5:02 AM

[quote]'m a 33-year-old man

And you're too poor to afford to get a hotel room? Oh dear, you are the loser

by Anonymousreply 123November 20, 2012 7:27 AM

Here's a bed size chart for you size queens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 20, 2012 8:17 AM

I want a California Queen and an extra long twin.

by Anonymousreply 125November 20, 2012 9:06 AM

I have to share a crib with a rape baby. It's totes unfair!

by Anonymousreply 126November 20, 2012 3:11 PM

[quote]Aren't twin beds and double beds the same thing?

What is wrong with you? Have you never bought sheets? And this has been explained at least half a dozen times in this thread already: a twin is a single bed. They are called twins because they're usually arranged in pairs, since even a child could not share this size bed comfortably.

It's twin, full, queen, king, cailifornia king. Anything from a full up is considered a "double" bed, where two average sized adults could possibly share. But a twin is a child-sized or dormitory-style bed meant for, at most, a single average-sized adult.

by Anonymousreply 127November 20, 2012 5:16 PM

Get an inflatable mattress.

by Anonymousreply 128November 20, 2012 5:18 PM

Sigh. I remember the good old days on DL when the trolls actually tried to come up with a fairly plausible and believable story.

"The I'm in Love with my Father-in-Law" classic comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 129November 20, 2012 5:28 PM

R3, you beat me to it...first thing I thought of.

by Anonymousreply 130November 20, 2012 6:10 PM

Me too R129. Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 131November 20, 2012 11:41 PM

[quote]And you're too poor to afford to get a hotel room? Oh dear, you are the loser

Why would anyone spend $100 on a hotel room when he doesn't have to?

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2012 9:23 AM

Because that's what civilized adults do, R132, to avoid uncomfortable living arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2012 9:54 AM

"He's uncut, I'm cut. He's a vegan, I eat meat. He doesn't smoke, I do. Yes, it was a bad job on my aunt's part in assigning roommates."

I'm still laughing at the idea that the OP's aunt should have been expected to take circumcision status into account when assigning roommates, since everyone knows cut and uncut people simply don't get along.

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2012 1:06 PM

Anyone else remember the creepy Flok family from the I think Wal-Mart commercials? They played football on thanksgiving and had weird low skulls? I flashed on that when I read OP's post about football and pies.

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2012 1:25 PM

Even though its a troll post : I'd go out with the young cousin and his friends and bring lots if weed and G. Get a hotel room and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2012 1:59 PM

I saw a very similar post today, OP it seems like you want us to tell you to fuck your cousin. You perv. I hope your cousin doesnt have to share a bed with you otherwise youd probably be fapping right next to him.

by Anonymousreply 137November 21, 2012 3:41 PM

r137 is new here

by Anonymousreply 138November 21, 2012 3:44 PM

I know what I would do.

Hint: While I attended Princeton, I slept with my share of jocks, and my first sexual experience at age 14 was with my cousin.

by Anonymousreply 139November 21, 2012 5:22 PM

So, OP, you seemed to ask for sympathy over your Holiday sleeping arrangements. What ARE you going to do? We need an update!

by Anonymousreply 140November 21, 2012 5:24 PM

How can people sleep with their cousins thats gross. I do have to say that it seems to be a bit to coommon in the US...

by Anonymousreply 141November 21, 2012 7:27 PM

Goodness, most of the South sleeps with blood relatives and enjoys it! Get over it, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 142November 21, 2012 7:28 PM

R142 Well that explains alot...and it explains such creatures like Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 143November 21, 2012 7:44 PM

OP please dont sleep with your cousin.

by Anonymousreply 144November 21, 2012 7:48 PM

[take a sleeping bag]

I agree with this comment.

by Anonymousreply 145November 21, 2012 8:14 PM

lol r12

by Anonymousreply 146November 21, 2012 8:27 PM

Very clever R125.

by Anonymousreply 147November 21, 2012 8:29 PM

Get an inflatable mattress and sleep in the living room.

by Anonymousreply 148November 21, 2012 8:36 PM

Just catching up with this thread, and I can't believe that even the biggest idiot who ever found his way to DL would believe for a moment that the original post was anything other than a joke -- especially after the follow-up about the nephews on the "wrestling team." OP, I hope your happy to have proven there are so many fools in the world (and on DL).

by Anonymousreply 149November 21, 2012 8:53 PM

R149 You are very intelligent, do you work for the CIA?

by Anonymousreply 150November 21, 2012 9:00 PM

The point, dear 150, is not that I'm so "intelligent" that I know OP's story is a joke; it's that so many people obviously took it as truth, even though it's so ridiculously over-the-top. But I guess you're too dim to understand.

by Anonymousreply 151November 21, 2012 9:45 PM

I think it's been pretty clear from the get go to all posters that this story is low-rent EST. Still, it doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 152November 21, 2012 10:34 PM

I had to put a towel down on my chair after reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2012 10:42 PM

R152, good EST's have to be clever and well written....and they must have at least the 'possibility', however slight, of being true. This one fails miserably on all counts. OP is lazy and stupid---like most of DL these days. {{sigh}}

by Anonymousreply 154November 22, 2012 1:04 AM

Oh yeah, that hunky uncut cousin. You can suck that yummy uncut cock all night then fuck him in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 155November 22, 2012 1:49 AM

Happy Turkey Lurking

by Anonymousreply 156November 22, 2012 1:52 AM

[quote]OP, I hope your happy to have proven there are so many fools in the world (and on DL).

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 157November 22, 2012 4:03 AM

Showing up with your own sleeping bag or inflatable mattress? How tacky. Are you the same people who bring your own sodas to restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 158November 22, 2012 4:07 AM

OMG, my cousin is broadcasting on Cam4 right now. I'm the guy in the background trying to disappear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 22, 2012 4:40 AM

Um, cousin Peter? Is that you? I bet you never thought I was a data lounger.... A lot of the guys on my crew team are. We especially like to be underwhelmed. Anyways, we actually DO have a lot to chat about... I mean really, can you believe a TWIN bed?? With those sandpaper 100 thread count sheets... and omg, has uncle Mike ever tried to follow you into the bathroom? He's such a freaking perv? See you tomorrow Cuz!!

by Anonymousreply 160November 22, 2012 4:42 AM

That's what the guy who plays Elmo said, "We was just sharing a twin bed over the holidays"

by Anonymousreply 161November 22, 2012 6:00 AM

[quote]why wouldn't you just crash on the couch in front of the tv in the livingroom all night, problem solved. I do that when I'm home for the holidays and I have a room.

Because my uncle, who at 28 is actually younger than me, is sleeping on the couch. But seeing as it's a big couch and he has a slight swimmer's build from his years of playing water polo at Harvard, maybe I could share the couch with him. We'll see.

There is one more option which is the attic where 4 of my brother-in-laws are staying. But with 5 guys that's kind of a sausage-fest. And no, none of them are athletes. Lacrosse isn't a real sport and Cornell isn't a real Ivy.

by Anonymousreply 162November 22, 2012 6:35 PM

Are you the one whose cousin keeps fucking him?

by Anonymousreply 163November 22, 2012 6:42 PM

We're sleeping double in a single bed...

My cousin's cute so I gave him head...

I sucked, he came and not a word was said...

We're sleeping double in a single bed

by Anonymousreply 164November 22, 2012 7:10 PM

OP (dba R162), that sounds like a lot of fancy education for a family whose black sheep thinks that the plural of brother-in-law is brother-in-laws.

No wonder they want you to share a room with someone who might educate you.

by Anonymousreply 165November 22, 2012 7:19 PM

OP (1) + Princeton crew cousin (2) + twin nephew (3) + twin nephew (4) + uncle on couch (5) + four brothers-in-law in the attic (9).

So that's at least nine adult (or near adult) males in the house, plus the women folk!

Oh, boy!

by Anonymousreply 166November 22, 2012 7:32 PM

Bumping for the sake of anyone who is having to go through the same thing this year at Thanksgiving. Hopefully this thread will show you you're not alone!

by Anonymousreply 167November 26, 2013 3:52 PM

For God's sake, pack a deck of cards! Our thanksgiving would be nothing but Scrabble without it.

by Anonymousreply 168November 26, 2013 3:57 PM

Uh, I'm facing the same thing for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 169December 20, 2013 12:33 PM

OP is worried about hot cousin seeing him in his caftan.

by Anonymousreply 170December 20, 2013 12:37 PM

OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 20, 2013 12:41 PM

[quote] The dead giveaway was knowing his cut/uncut status.

Oh really? You didn't think his mention of two grown men sharing a twin bed was suspicious? It took you all the way to the cut/uncut sentence to catch on to the OP's wiles?

by Anonymousreply 172December 20, 2013 12:45 PM

Can't you sleep out on the porch with the huntin' dogs, OP?

by Anonymousreply 173December 20, 2013 12:46 PM

What's wrong with a twin bed? My boyfiend and I sleep in one all the time.

by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2014 10:22 AM

[R12] Bull shit

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2014 10:47 AM

I know the dilemma. I was once forced to share a double bed with 7 rugby players. It was humiliating as each in turned stuck their big muscle butts in my face.I was forced to lick their cracks and suck their shitters. They they pulled a bukkake on my.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2014 10:52 AM

You think you have problems. I have to share a bed with my nephew who is #4 on Models.com. He's 19 and hung and really dim. Everyone either wants him or wants to be him..The bed is actually a cot. We do have our own bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2014 10:57 AM

How do you know that your nephew is hung?? Hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2014 11:15 AM

"...suck their shitters..."

Class [[R176]], all class.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2014 11:16 AM

And who will your cousin be fucking? DO tell, OP!

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2014 11:25 AM

[R179] It's not like I wanted to do it.

by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2014 11:42 AM

More details, please.

by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2014 11:53 AM

Ugh, they're already snoring.

by Anonymousreply 183November 27, 2014 11:04 AM

Poor people are fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 184November 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Never happened, R177. You are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 185November 22, 2015 4:24 AM

I have to fuck my uncle on Thanksgiving. it's a tradition, gramma wouldn't have it any other way.

by Anonymousreply 186November 22, 2015 4:33 AM

get em drunk n wet ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 22, 2015 4:43 AM

surprise him when he's reading in your room before bed and start eating his ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 22, 2015 4:45 AM

This is just sad. How I miss Uncle Bottom. His nephew threads always had that tone of needy horny desperation beneath his faux concern. Op's exasperated tone, and his inelegant "he's cut, I'm uncut" are just clumsy. Uncle Bottom would have artfully broached the issue, "I am uncut and I'm afraid that somehow my cousin will notice it through my briefs."

by Anonymousreply 189November 22, 2015 4:47 AM

start with drinks then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 22, 2015 4:52 AM

Updated for 2015:

I have to share a room with my fucking cousin on Thanksgiving

Xy's a senior at Brown and on the Safe Spaces in All Places coalition. I'm a 33-year-old man and xy's far too histrionic for me to have anything in common for us to talk about. It's just going to be awkward. What should we do? Maybe I should pack a G.H. Hurt & Son security blankie or some Thorazine.

by Anonymousreply 191November 22, 2015 5:13 AM

he's a millennial so call him dude bro...is a good way to start...let conversation flow naturally as it's all about them that's their generation...Sounds like fun to me ;O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192November 22, 2015 5:20 AM

Have a blast, he may be just like you ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193November 22, 2015 5:28 AM

Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately. We're just total opposites. Xy's young, I'm old. Xy identifies as genderfluid, non-binary, demi-ace dragonkin with an aesthetic attraction to black postgendered ex-cisbians who identify as Southeast Asian demonkin, I'm a nerd. Xy Tumbls around the clock, I don't. Xy has a dainty rose-tinted pearlescent shenis that flutters like butterfly wings then wilts at the merest hint of social injustice, I'm cut. Xy's a vegan, I eat meat. Xy doesn't smoke, I do. Yes, it was a bad job on my aunt's part in assigning roommates. The only other option would be to room with my even younger twin nephews. They're seniors in high school and on the wrestling team. But then I would have to sleep on the floor so it's not really a good option either. Plus, they're younger so we would have even less in common. My cis-crimes against the marginalized beings in my own family are problematic.

by Anonymousreply 194November 22, 2015 5:31 AM

I'd like to smell his hot jock farts.

by Anonymousreply 195November 22, 2015 5:34 AM

He is my cousin. I shouldn't let him down.

by Anonymousreply 196November 22, 2015 5:34 AM

Family reunions never turn out well.

by Anonymousreply 197November 24, 2015 9:02 PM

It's not the OP that let us down, it's the posters at the beginning and their gullible responses.

But yeah, this place is slipping. Has slipped.

by Anonymousreply 198November 24, 2015 9:23 PM

Ask him about the Princeton SJWs?

by Anonymousreply 199November 24, 2015 9:39 PM

Fuck his asshole!

by Anonymousreply 200November 24, 2015 9:46 PM

No one cares about a hot cousin's politics. And THAT is where this entire thread went south.

We only care if he is young, dumb and full of cum.

by Anonymousreply 201November 24, 2015 9:50 PM

r12 I know how you feel. I'm from Alabama, and it seems a couple of "never seen you before" cousins show up. And yes, every space in the house is taken. I'd rather hang out with your twin school nephews. Always great stories from high schoolers, besides, they will not only smoke with you, they will probably have some of the best weed, and alcohol hidden all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 202November 24, 2015 10:25 PM

Oh poor thing. have to share a room with golden boy ivy league rower. WTF is wrong with you ?

by Anonymousreply 203November 25, 2015 12:09 AM

Oh, just stop.

by Anonymousreply 204November 25, 2015 12:20 AM

So are you coming back after Thanksgiving to tell us you had sex with your cousin?

by Anonymousreply 205November 25, 2015 1:48 AM

Wow, add up all the tuition in that house-hold yet grown men are forced to share a twin bed?

OP, you got some 'splaining to do.

by Anonymousreply 206November 25, 2015 2:18 AM

Lucy!!

by Anonymousreply 207November 25, 2015 2:20 AM

Who said anything about politics, R201?

by Anonymousreply 208November 26, 2015 10:22 PM

He's a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 209January 26, 2017 1:53 AM

R188 What film is that clip from?

by Anonymousreply 210January 26, 2017 2:16 AM

Call Me By My Name

by Anonymousreply 211January 26, 2017 2:19 AM

Ooh, I wouldn't mind sharing a room with Armie 🔨 or Timotay.

by Anonymousreply 212November 10, 2017 2:52 AM

R206 has never heard of financial AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 213November 21, 2017 7:41 AM

Is it a Sleep Number bed?

by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2017 1:51 AM

Just post the video to Tumblr after he fucks you.

by Anonymousreply 215November 23, 2017 2:20 AM

is he the coxswain?

by Anonymousreply 216November 23, 2017 2:22 AM

You guys are really slipping.

This EST is really a variation on the scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

by Anonymousreply 217November 23, 2017 3:27 AM

"I have to share a room with my fucking cousin on Thanksgiving"

Op . . . Jezzus!

((( INSERT EARBUDS! }}}

by Anonymousreply 218November 23, 2017 3:33 AM

Compare holes

by Anonymousreply 219November 23, 2017 3:41 AM

This thread was started in a different carefree time. Now we have an orange maniac in the WH that stops us from worrying about such trivial things.

by Anonymousreply 220November 23, 2017 3:51 AM

Uncle Bottom!

by Anonymousreply 221November 23, 2017 4:14 AM

Meesa back!

by Anonymousreply 222November 23, 2017 7:30 AM

[quote]This EST is really a variation on the scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

What scene from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? Did John Candy have to share a room with his fucking cousin too?

by Anonymousreply 223November 23, 2017 9:32 PM

[quote]is he the coxswain?

He's a cock swan.

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2017 4:48 AM

Thanksgiving is all about sharing and caring. 🤗🦃

by Anonymousreply 225November 21, 2018 5:25 PM

Bring some Judy Garland albums and the MAME soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 226November 21, 2018 5:33 PM

Is it safe to share a twin bed in the age of COVID?

by Anonymousreply 227November 26, 2020 10:45 PM

Nobody shares a twin bed. Puh-leez. I can't believe you gays fell for OP's bullshit EIGHT YEARS AGO!

by Anonymousreply 228November 26, 2020 10:52 PM

The parties from this necro thread are so old now...

The cousin is now probably about the same age as the OP was at the time of the original - 33 years old...

by Anonymousreply 229November 26, 2020 10:53 PM

Tell him about your experience as a Coxswain

and you interest in Crew

by Anonymousreply 230November 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Many a gay porn has started this way, OP. If you don't fuck him you're wasting your opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 231November 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Wow, this thread is almost a decade old. Do you think that the Princeton cousin is now fretting about having to share a room with his younger cousins?

by Anonymousreply 232November 26, 2020 10:59 PM

OP, I rarely have anything in common with the people I sleep with but I don't let that stop me!

by Anonymousreply 233November 26, 2020 11:08 PM

man up and take one for the team I say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 26, 2020 11:32 PM

0/10 after the sharing the twin bed fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 235November 26, 2020 11:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!