Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I have to share a room with my fucking cousin on Thanksgiving

He's a senior at Princeton and on the crew team. I'm a 33-year-old man and he's far too young for me to have anything in common for us to talk about. It's just going to be awkward. What should we do? Maybe I should pack a deck of cards or some alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 18411/27/2014

Bond over your skepticism of other family members.

That's what I do, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 111/19/2012

Let's all stroke together Like the Princeton crew When you're strokin' Mama Mama's strokin' you

by Anonymousreply 311/19/2012

Don't go to bed at the same time as him. Surely there's some extra space in the house (or outside, weather permitting) where you can hang out and read, or pretend to be doing something important on your laptop. It would kill some time otherwise spent in awkward conversation/silence. Change in the bathroom.

If you're sharing the same bed, then I don't know what to tell you. Except that it was a hilariously poor arrangement on the part of whoever assigned roommates.

by Anonymousreply 411/19/2012

show him your grindr profile OP

by Anonymousreply 511/19/2012

Get a hotel. Seriously, piling the whole family into a house for a stupid holiday is crazy, especially if there's no room for everyone to be comfortable.

by Anonymousreply 711/19/2012

Find a La Quinta, OP.

by Anonymousreply 811/19/2012

Is your cousin gay, bi or straight?

by Anonymousreply 911/19/2012

I give you a bonus point for making him your cousin and not your nephew.

by Anonymousreply 1011/19/2012

He goes to Princeton and the OP went to ... ?

by Anonymousreply 1111/19/2012

33?! My God you're practically ancient! *sarcasm*

How do you know his circ status?

by Anonymousreply 1311/19/2012

33 isn't old.

by Anonymousreply 1411/19/2012

Lame, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1511/19/2012

fantasy:

[quote]Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately. We're just total opposites. He's young, I'm old. He's a jock, I'm a nerd. He works out, I don't. He's uncut, I'm cut.

reality:

he's 10 inches, hung like a horse; i'm 2 inches, hung like a mouse.

by Anonymousreply 1611/19/2012

You're SHARING A BED with your cousin? WTF and honestly from your description I feel more bad him, as you're a smoker. Maybe you should stay at a hotel or something.

Do you know him at all? Get along? if not then maybe you should sleep somewhere else.

No way in HELL would I share a bed with my cousins lol

by Anonymousreply 1711/19/2012

A twin need for two adults. Right... completely believable.

by Anonymousreply 1811/19/2012

take a sleeping bag and sleep on the front lawn.

by Anonymousreply 2011/19/2012

And what's wrong with taking a hotel room somewhere OP? You're an adult, you don't have to put up with that shit anymore. Just rent a room !

by Anonymousreply 2111/19/2012

I feel sorry for you cousin, having to deal with your misplaced neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 2311/19/2012

This all sounds like an attempt at an elaborate scenario. How do you even know your cousin is cut? And what family makes two adults share a bed? Sleep on the couch or the floor!

Not even Greg and Peter Brady had to share a bed.

by Anonymousreply 2411/19/2012

Look at R18 posting high and mighty from her queen bed. Not everyone is rich, okay? My family comes from modest means and we make do with what we have. There's no shame in that. I've had to share beds all my life growing up, but at least it was with my brother who's close to my age and had more in common with even though he was a jock too and was on the football team.

And of course I know his circ status, for the same reason your aunts and uncles would know yours.

by Anonymousreply 2511/19/2012

God, the EST trolls don't even try anymore, do they?

by Anonymousreply 2611/19/2012

[quote]And of course I know his circ status, for the same reason your aunts and uncles would know yours

But he's your cousin... or did you mean nephew?

by Anonymousreply 2711/19/2012

No, R27, I meant that any adult relative in the family would the status of a new baby, including aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, brothers, sisters.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2012

He's my cousin *PISH!* my nephew *PISH!* We're mormons *PISH!*

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2012

OP has a photo album with circumcision statuses written in. He likes to run his cheeto-covered fingers over them in mother's basement with Brenda Lee albums playing in the background.

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2012

OP is the trolliest troll that ever trolled.

The dead giveaway was knowing his cut/uncut status. Seriously, wtf. Of your cousin? Yeah, right.

All I can say is that the op WISHES his lame ass story was true. And even if it were true, the cousin would be so creeped out by this old letch sharing the same bedroom, that he'd probably sleep in his car!

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2012

T * R * O * L * L

by Anonymousreply 3211/19/2012

You didn't answer op, why don't you just take a hotel room ?

by Anonymousreply 3311/19/2012

I did all of my little cousins.

by Anonymousreply 3411/19/2012

OP's creepy cousin confessing his urge for a head-on collision.

by Anonymousreply 3511/19/2012

OP, are you still living at home at 33?

by Anonymousreply 3611/19/2012

We feel bad for your cousin.

(in this imaginary scenario)

by Anonymousreply 3711/19/2012

Another day at OP's house.

by Anonymousreply 3911/19/2012

Take cocaine, spend the night prancing around the living room

by Anonymousreply 4011/19/2012

[quote] The boys are going to play full-contact football and go swimming in the lake while the girls will be in the kitchen cooking Thanksgiving dinner and baking pies.

Well, it appears that Norman Rockwell has risen from the dead and started to post on Datalounge. Our prayers have been answered!

Noel Coward, you're next.

by Anonymousreply 4111/19/2012

...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

by Anonymousreply 4211/19/2012

R31 is oh so proud of herself for outing the troll, and the "dead giveaway" was cut/uncut status? LOL! Really? Haha, for anyone who's been here a while the dead give away was the thread title. A few years ago (you know.....before all the smart, witty people fled) this idiot would have been called out as the "nephew troll" at R1. It's so laughably pathetic that posters are giving him real advice to stay in a hotel, etc.

R26 is correct. OP, you are so fucking lazy.

by Anonymousreply 4311/19/2012

Stop whining! Bunk beds are fun.

by Anonymousreply 4411/19/2012

[quote] ...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

OP will be tossing a salad and eating some hot cookies. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 4511/19/2012

Is he hot?

by Anonymousreply 4611/19/2012

OP, are you a Kennedy?

by Anonymousreply 4711/19/2012

In all fairness to OP, if families are close and spend regular time together, one knows the cut/uncut status of cousins. I know because of diaper changes witnessed as a child. And my Aunt changed my diapers, so I'm sure my status is known there too.

by Anonymousreply 4811/19/2012

Erm, OP? I think if your aunt has gone ahead and asked you to share a twin bed with her younger, hot jock son, you should take that as her giving you the go ahead to get as much sex off of him as you can during Thanksgiving weekend. He's probably gay too and gagging for it. She'll probably leave condoms and lube on the nightstand for you along with one towel and some turkey meatballs. Y'know, for after.

by Anonymousreply 4911/19/2012

According to troll-dar, OP has yet to respond.

by Anonymousreply 5011/19/2012

Ill bet he has a warm, moist, inviting cranberry scented anus...

by Anonymousreply 5111/19/2012

Exactly, R48. Not to mention that there are discussions about whether or not to circumcise a new baby amongst family members.

Ewww, R49, I don't think of him in that way. And he's not gay.

[quote]...so....will you be playing full contact football...or...baking cookies, I mean pies.

Uh, seeing as I'm a boy, I'm going to be playing full-contact football and swimming. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 5211/19/2012

Sure, OP @ R52, but you might be a girly boy. And will we be wearing swimming trunks, or will you go skinny dipping in the lake?

by Anonymousreply 5311/19/2012

You think you've got it bad? I not only have to share a bed with my much younger cousin (Barry, who plays lacrosse at Yale), but we've been assigned the same shower time. Something to do with water restrictions due to Sandy. Just him and me in that tiny shower. I should just go to Holiday Inn!

by Anonymousreply 5411/19/2012

You SHOULD go to Holiday Inn, R54, if you can afford the luxury. If you have an Extended Stay America near you, look into that too. I hear those are better deals.

by Anonymousreply 5511/19/2012

[quote]And will we be wearing swimming trunks, or will you go skinny dipping in the lake?

Of course I'll be wearing my swimming trunks but my cousins, nephews and brothers sometimes go without. Those straight boys don't care. They don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 5611/19/2012

1.5 / 10

Wheels came off completely at sharing the twin bed.

by Anonymousreply 5711/19/2012

Major EST Troll

by Anonymousreply 5811/19/2012

In what culture is age 33 still considered a kid?

by Anonymousreply 5911/19/2012

If you're a 33 year old man, why can't you stay in a hotel?

by Anonymousreply 6111/19/2012

Oh, I just perused the thread. Never mind, you're an obvious (and bad) troll. Still living at home, two adults sharing a twin bed (who would believe such a thing) and, of course, the circumcision obsession. -1,000/10. Everyone stop posting and let this idiotic thread die.

by Anonymousreply 6211/19/2012

[quote] fucking cousin

There's your answer right there.

by Anonymousreply 6311/19/2012

Sweetie, just be grateful yer a-sharin' a twin. It's better than sleepin' single in a double bed, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 6411/19/2012

OP, no man will say no to a blow job.

(and you know you want to give him one!)

by Anonymousreply 6511/19/2012

I was giving this the benefit of the doubt, but yeah...troll.

You can't possibly be that dumb. There are ALWAYS ways around this type of thing, even if it means finding a meager square of floor to sleep on in some other room and getting up before everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6611/19/2012

Who swims in a lake in late November?

by Anonymousreply 6711/19/2012

Trollin', trollin', trollin', keep them trolls a trollin'.

by Anonymousreply 6811/19/2012

I'm surprised that you're allowed too room with him after the incident last year.

by Anonymousreply 6911/19/2012

Go to sleep, OP. He doesn't want to talk to you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7011/19/2012

Admit it, OP. All this concern about sharing a bed with your cousin is because you still wet the bed.

by Anonymousreply 7111/19/2012

Maybe if you feed him enough alcohol he will let you suck him off, Mary OP!

by Anonymousreply 7211/19/2012

I went to Princeton and had full on sex (not just blow jobs) with two football players and one lacrosse player. No crew, but some were good friends of mine because we had a rower and a cox (super gay btw - I know, go to town with the puns) in our singing group.

Just felt like bragging, since OP's set-up is boring and amateurishly fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 7311/19/2012

Nice, r3

by Anonymousreply 7411/19/2012

r73's post is useless without nude photos of herself and the football/lacrosse players

by Anonymousreply 7511/19/2012

Cousin? What a waste of a thread.

by Anonymousreply 7611/19/2012

Crew cousin, wrestler nephews (twins!) and football brother. Sharing a twin bed? You really have gone a few steps too far with this, OP. Shame. Such potential.

by Anonymousreply 7711/19/2012

What a disappointing attempt.

Where is style? Where is skill? Where is forethought? Where's discretion of the heart? Where's passion in the art? Where's craft?

by Anonymousreply 7811/19/2012

That's 2 twin beds for 2 people.

Give it up already.

by Anonymousreply 8011/19/2012

I thought twin beds were made only for twins

by Anonymousreply 8111/19/2012

OP is confusing "twin" and "double," probably on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 8211/19/2012

[quote]What's so unbelievable about sharing a twin bed? Twin beds are meant for 2 people, hence the name twin. All hotels have twin beds for 2 people or have you never stayed at a hotel?

This must be a joke post, but I'll bite, in case there's a language/cultural difference.

Have you never purchased sheets,r79? Twin size is the smallest, meant for twin beds, called twins because you can fit two in a regular bedroom for kids or Lucy/Ricky and Laura/Rob to sleep in. Also you can stack them up in bunks. Or put away one under another in the case of a trundle bed.

Hotels usually have two queen-sized beds in their larger-than-typical-bedroom rooms.

by Anonymousreply 8311/19/2012

I think OP is really 14 and has never once stayed in a hotel. He has the twin bed because his ass is in 9th grade. Give it up shit for brains, no one believes you.

If this were true why wouldn't you just crash on the couch in front of the tv in the livingroom all night, problem solved. I do that when I'm home for the holidays and I have a room.

by Anonymousreply 8411/19/2012

Really R83? Now we're providing detailed instruction to trolls on what constitutes a twin bed?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 8511/19/2012

[quote] Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately.

Bwah! I clearly haven't been around here for long enough because I actually fell for it until this line.

by Anonymousreply 8611/19/2012

It's not weird that OP might know that his cousin is uncut. But it is weird that OP thought to even list it amongst his differences between him and his cousin. What does circumcision status have to do with sharing a bed with your cousin? That combined with sharing the twin bed, references to him being a jock, and the skinny dipping all pinpoint to the incest/nephew troll.

You suck at trolling.

by Anonymousreply 8711/19/2012

Twin beds, blah blah blah ... He lost me at "my other option would be sharing a room with my high-school aged nephew twin wrestlers"

Please. I've seen Bel-Ami flicks with more believable set-ups!

by Anonymousreply 8811/19/2012

Two adult men in a twin bed? Hilarious.

This is like the traveling salesman and farmer's daughter jokes.

by Anonymousreply 8911/19/2012

A twin bed for two might work for normal sized people, but we all know that OP is FAR, FAR, FAR, from being normal sized.

by Anonymousreply 9011/19/2012

[quote] A twin bed for two might work for normal sized people, but we all know that OP is FAR, FAR, FAR, from being normal sized.

And anyone who is crew (unless he is the coxswain) is likely to be big.

by Anonymousreply 9111/19/2012

i think you should really throw him in a ditch for a month.

by Anonymousreply 9211/19/2012

Dear ManDate Reader's Forum,

You'll never guess what happened to me: it was Thanksgiving, and all that was available for me to sleep on at the house where we had all gathered was a twin bed I had to share with my hot male cousin, a Princeton student on the crew team...

by Anonymousreply 9311/19/2012

OP is a secret lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9411/19/2012

From the nifty archives:

"Oh", I saided to my swarthy fellow cousin, "You've spilleded gravy all over your racing singlet which you've ironically worneded to bed. No, don't take it off, yet. I need to pretreat all the stainededs with my saliva"

-Sherri Shepherd dictating her first slash

by Anonymousreply 9511/19/2012

I've never seen a twin bed in a hotel. Most rooms with a "double" are two queens or two full-sized (double) beds. As others have noted, a twin bed is a child-sized or "single" bed.

In addition to being a really bad troll, OP is also a moron, apparently. No one is buying your tales of adults sharing twin beds, 1950s gender norms, circumcision discussions among extended family and lake-swimming in November. Are you even from the US? You sound like a foreigner imagining what thanksgiving is like based on "The Waltons", old issues of The Saturday Evening Post, and the last 4 dozen threads posted on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 9611/19/2012

There's a pedophile troll running rampant lately.

by Anonymousreply 9711/19/2012

I think the OP might be mentally damaged. The phrase is double bed dear.

And clearly you've never stayed in a hotel yourself, if you're not willing to get out of the house and go to one over the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 9811/19/2012

Looks like OP started Thanksgiving a little early.

by Anonymousreply 9911/19/2012

[quote]You sound like a foreigner imagining what thanksgiving is like based on "The Waltons", old issues of The Saturday Evening Post, and the last 4 dozen threads posted on Datalounge.

I lol'ed.

And, to his credit, maybe Arrested Development, too.

by Anonymousreply 10011/19/2012

[quote] Yes, we are sharing a bed, a twin unfortunately.

Lol. TWNH

by Anonymousreply 10111/19/2012

I'd stay at a hotel, too.

by Anonymousreply 10211/19/2012

When do you first have to sleep - erm not fuck - together, OP?

(well, he's playing along... )

by Anonymousreply 10311/19/2012

"And as the rosy fingered dawn alit upon each of my cousin's golden hued asshairs, I surreptitiously serpentined serpentined my eyeball's gaze along his form..."

-Sherri Shepherd sipping bubble tea loudly

by Anonymousreply 10411/19/2012

I didn't know Seth Meyers was rowing at Princeton. Where does he find the time?

by Anonymousreply 10511/19/2012

HOney you are going to be sick with a bad flu it will start around 3 AM wednesday with a pounding head ache, sore throat and serious flatulence. You will develop the runs and you will have aches all over your body. I know you wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, but it's just an impossible situation.

Bot you go get provisioned sweetie and best of luck. If you do decide to stay healthy and go, bring a sleeping bag and sleep in the damned floor!It's ridiculous for you to be expected to share a twin bed. I don't think he wants it any more than you.

The other thing you could do is decided to leave early. Offer no explanation just say, "I'll just be staying until..." then leave. Rent a car. But leave.

by Anonymousreply 10611/19/2012

You are a 33 year old grown man. If this situation bothers you so much, go stay at a hotel. You are adult enough to have planned in advance for this type of thing. Why didn't you make better plans for the holidays?

by Anonymousreply 10711/19/2012

Bring a fucking air mattress.

Or take the mattress off the box spring and you end up with two beds

by Anonymousreply 10811/19/2012

uncut yum suck him and then fuck em

by Anonymousreply 10911/19/2012

Is a "fucking cousin" anything like a "kissing cousin"?

by Anonymousreply 11011/19/2012

Pre-lube.

Speak only in the third-person, making copious reference to "Mama's mussy."

Should he wake up to find you have three fingers buried deep in his hole, mutter something about misplacing a can of frosting.

by Anonymousreply 11111/19/2012

I hear the word "YUM!" can work wonders in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 11211/19/2012

OP = Enraged at Sharing a Twin

by Anonymousreply 11311/19/2012

OP, no need to start a new thread for when you walk in on him jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 11411/19/2012

If you're going to Princeton there are motels & hotels galore around that area.OP, you're too old to be allowing this. Assert yourself. Stop acting like a twelve yr old.

by Anonymousreply 11511/19/2012

[quote] Incidentally, I'm 40 and have friends in their mid-20s, both straight and gay, with whom I have zero problems conversing. I also have friends 60 and (well) up -- same thing, no problems finding stuff to talk about.

That would be true for most anyone with even a modicum of intelligence. OP still hasn't reached that point.

by Anonymousreply 11611/19/2012

Stuff that turkey, OP!

by Anonymousreply 11711/19/2012

Is this another piece of fiction by the Galloping Gourmet?

by Anonymousreply 11811/19/2012

R 30 too funny. I almost laughed myself out of my chair. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 11911/19/2012

Aren't twin beds and double beds the same thing? It goes twin/double, queen, jack, king, and ace (or what is known on the west coast as a California King).

by Anonymousreply 12011/20/2012

Remember, you can't spell "trollop" without "troll" and "op"

by Anonymousreply 12111/20/2012

May I be excused?

by Anonymousreply 12211/20/2012

[quote]'m a 33-year-old man

And you're too poor to afford to get a hotel room? Oh dear, you are the loser

by Anonymousreply 12311/20/2012

Here's a bed size chart for you size queens!

by Anonymousreply 12411/20/2012

I want a California Queen and an extra long twin.

by Anonymousreply 12511/20/2012

I have to share a crib with a rape baby. It's totes unfair!

by Anonymousreply 12611/20/2012

[quote]Aren't twin beds and double beds the same thing?

What is wrong with you? Have you never bought sheets? And this has been explained at least half a dozen times in this thread already: a twin is a single bed. They are called twins because they're usually arranged in pairs, since even a child could not share this size bed comfortably.

It's twin, full, queen, king, cailifornia king. Anything from a full up is considered a "double" bed, where two average sized adults could possibly share. But a twin is a child-sized or dormitory-style bed meant for, at most, a single average-sized adult.

by Anonymousreply 12711/20/2012

Get an inflatable mattress.

by Anonymousreply 12811/20/2012

Sigh. I remember the good old days on DL when the trolls actually tried to come up with a fairly plausible and believable story.

"The I'm in Love with my Father-in-Law" classic comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 12911/20/2012

R3, you beat me to it...first thing I thought of.

by Anonymousreply 13011/20/2012

Me too R129. Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 13111/20/2012

[quote]And you're too poor to afford to get a hotel room? Oh dear, you are the loser

Why would anyone spend $100 on a hotel room when he doesn't have to?

by Anonymousreply 13211/21/2012

Because that's what civilized adults do, R132, to avoid uncomfortable living arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 13311/21/2012

"He's uncut, I'm cut. He's a vegan, I eat meat. He doesn't smoke, I do. Yes, it was a bad job on my aunt's part in assigning roommates."

I'm still laughing at the idea that the OP's aunt should have been expected to take circumcision status into account when assigning roommates, since everyone knows cut and uncut people simply don't get along.

by Anonymousreply 13411/21/2012

Anyone else remember the creepy Flok family from the I think Wal-Mart commercials? They played football on thanksgiving and had weird low skulls? I flashed on that when I read OP's post about football and pies.

by Anonymousreply 13511/21/2012

Even though its a troll post : I'd go out with the young cousin and his friends and bring lots if weed and G. Get a hotel room and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 13611/21/2012

I saw a very similar post today, OP it seems like you want us to tell you to fuck your cousin. You perv. I hope your cousin doesnt have to share a bed with you otherwise youd probably be fapping right next to him.

by Anonymousreply 13711/21/2012

r137 is new here

by Anonymousreply 13811/21/2012

I know what I would do.

Hint: While I attended Princeton, I slept with my share of jocks, and my first sexual experience at age 14 was with my cousin.

by Anonymousreply 13911/21/2012

So, OP, you seemed to ask for sympathy over your Holiday sleeping arrangements. What ARE you going to do? We need an update!

by Anonymousreply 14011/21/2012

How can people sleep with their cousins thats gross. I do have to say that it seems to be a bit to coommon in the US...

by Anonymousreply 14111/21/2012

Goodness, most of the South sleeps with blood relatives and enjoys it! Get over it, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 14211/21/2012

R142 Well that explains alot...and it explains such creatures like Limbaugh.

by Anonymousreply 14311/21/2012

OP please dont sleep with your cousin.

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2012

[take a sleeping bag]

I agree with this comment.

by Anonymousreply 14511/21/2012

lol r12

by Anonymousreply 14611/21/2012

Very clever R125.

by Anonymousreply 14711/21/2012

Get an inflatable mattress and sleep in the living room.

by Anonymousreply 14811/21/2012

Just catching up with this thread, and I can't believe that even the biggest idiot who ever found his way to DL would believe for a moment that the original post was anything other than a joke -- especially after the follow-up about the nephews on the "wrestling team." OP, I hope your happy to have proven there are so many fools in the world (and on DL).

by Anonymousreply 14911/21/2012

R149 You are very intelligent, do you work for the CIA?

by Anonymousreply 15011/21/2012

The point, dear 150, is not that I'm so "intelligent" that I know OP's story is a joke; it's that so many people obviously took it as truth, even though it's so ridiculously over-the-top. But I guess you're too dim to understand.

by Anonymousreply 15111/21/2012

I think it's been pretty clear from the get go to all posters that this story is low-rent EST. Still, it doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 15211/21/2012

I had to put a towel down on my chair after reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 15311/21/2012

R152, good EST's have to be clever and well written....and they must have at least the 'possibility', however slight, of being true. This one fails miserably on all counts. OP is lazy and stupid---like most of DL these days. {{sigh}}

by Anonymousreply 15411/21/2012

Oh yeah, that hunky uncut cousin. You can suck that yummy uncut cock all night then fuck him in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 15511/21/2012

Happy Turkey Lurking

by Anonymousreply 15611/21/2012

[quote]OP, I hope your happy to have proven there are so many fools in the world (and on DL).

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 15711/22/2012

Showing up with your own sleeping bag or inflatable mattress? How tacky. Are you the same people who bring your own sodas to restaurants?

by Anonymousreply 15811/22/2012

OMG, my cousin is broadcasting on Cam4 right now. I'm the guy in the background trying to disappear.

by Anonymousreply 15911/22/2012

Um, cousin Peter? Is that you? I bet you never thought I was a data lounger.... A lot of the guys on my crew team are. We especially like to be underwhelmed. Anyways, we actually DO have a lot to chat about... I mean really, can you believe a TWIN bed?? With those sandpaper 100 thread count sheets... and omg, has uncle Mike ever tried to follow you into the bathroom? He's such a freaking perv? See you tomorrow Cuz!!

by Anonymousreply 16011/22/2012

That's what the guy who plays Elmo said, "We was just sharing a twin bed over the holidays"

by Anonymousreply 16111/22/2012

[quote]why wouldn't you just crash on the couch in front of the tv in the livingroom all night, problem solved. I do that when I'm home for the holidays and I have a room.

Because my uncle, who at 28 is actually younger than me, is sleeping on the couch. But seeing as it's a big couch and he has a slight swimmer's build from his years of playing water polo at Harvard, maybe I could share the couch with him. We'll see.

There is one more option which is the attic where 4 of my brother-in-laws are staying. But with 5 guys that's kind of a sausage-fest. And no, none of them are athletes. Lacrosse isn't a real sport and Cornell isn't a real Ivy.

by Anonymousreply 16211/22/2012

Are you the one whose cousin keeps fucking him?

by Anonymousreply 16311/22/2012

We're sleeping double in a single bed...

My cousin's cute so I gave him head...

I sucked, he came and not a word was said...

We're sleeping double in a single bed

by Anonymousreply 16411/22/2012

OP (dba R162), that sounds like a lot of fancy education for a family whose black sheep thinks that the plural of brother-in-law is brother-in-laws.

No wonder they want you to share a room with someone who might educate you.

by Anonymousreply 16511/22/2012

OP (1) + Princeton crew cousin (2) + twin nephew (3) + twin nephew (4) + uncle on couch (5) + four brothers-in-law in the attic (9).

So that's at least nine adult (or near adult) males in the house, plus the women folk!

Oh, boy!

by Anonymousreply 16611/22/2012

Bumping for the sake of anyone who is having to go through the same thing this year at Thanksgiving. Hopefully this thread will show you you're not alone!

by Anonymousreply 16711/26/2013

For God's sake, pack a deck of cards! Our thanksgiving would be nothing but Scrabble without it.

by Anonymousreply 16811/26/2013

Uh, I'm facing the same thing for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 16912/20/2013

OP is worried about hot cousin seeing him in his caftan.

by Anonymousreply 17012/20/2013

OP

by Anonymousreply 17112/20/2013

[quote] The dead giveaway was knowing his cut/uncut status.

Oh really? You didn't think his mention of two grown men sharing a twin bed was suspicious? It took you all the way to the cut/uncut sentence to catch on to the OP's wiles?

by Anonymousreply 17212/20/2013

Can't you sleep out on the porch with the huntin' dogs, OP?

by Anonymousreply 17312/20/2013

What's wrong with a twin bed? My boyfiend and I sleep in one all the time.

by Anonymousreply 17411/19/2014

[R12] Bull shit

by Anonymousreply 17511/19/2014

I know the dilemma. I was once forced to share a double bed with 7 rugby players. It was humiliating as each in turned stuck their big muscle butts in my face.I was forced to lick their cracks and suck their shitters. They they pulled a bukkake on my.

by Anonymousreply 17611/19/2014

You think you have problems. I have to share a bed with my nephew who is #4 on Models.com. He's 19 and hung and really dim. Everyone either wants him or wants to be him..The bed is actually a cot. We do have our own bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 17711/19/2014

How do you know that your nephew is hung?? Hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 17811/19/2014

"...suck their shitters..."

Class [[R176]], all class.

by Anonymousreply 17911/19/2014

And who will your cousin be fucking? DO tell, OP!

by Anonymousreply 18011/19/2014

[R179] It's not like I wanted to do it.

by Anonymousreply 18111/19/2014

More details, please.

by Anonymousreply 18211/19/2014

Ugh, they're already snoring.

by Anonymousreply 18311/27/2014

Poor people are fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 18411/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.