Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I don't think Jerry Sandusky buggered those boys

Bear hugs, rough housing, soapy showers, yes- all inappropriate.

But I think those boys and their moms plotted for a financial windfall all along, and just tacked-on the penetration stuff to make it more serious (and lucrative?).

Would I let my son spend lots of time in an old man's basement? Um, no.

Those mommies pimped their boys to him just like the parents who delivered their kids to Michael Jackson's house for "sleepovers", hoping for the worst.

Everyone was aware of the rumors, a man spending too much time with boys. But you can't pat a kid on the head anymore without someone taking notice. So this idea that they were ignorant is bogus.

I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012

So how do you explain the red-headed grad assistant coach seeing an actual rape in the Penn State lockerroom showers? His career is ducked; why would he have (reluctantly) told JoePa about it if it weren't true?

by Anonymousreply 111/18/2012

OP, the boys and their mothers testified that he anally penetrated them.

Were they making it up?

by Anonymousreply 211/18/2012

OP= Dottie Sandusky

by Anonymousreply 311/18/2012

OP, once you get caught red dicked up a minor ass, ALL BETS ARE PAYABLE!

Rape is not like shared negligence.

by Anonymousreply 411/18/2012

OP = CHILD MOLESTER.

by Anonymousreply 511/18/2012

Weren't they foster kids? He met them through his charity for foster kids called Second Mile. If so, that kind of shoots a big hole in your theory, OP.

by Anonymousreply 611/18/2012

Oh for fuck's sake, OP.

Pedos target kids from broken homes, dysfunctional families, parents too busy working - trying to keep a roof over everybody's heads and food on the table - to watch the kids every minute. As much as some of these parents are burdened and living difficult lives, I can see how they would be grateful to Sandusky and his charity for taking an interest in their kids and trying to help.

Even now, I don't know that suspicion and doubt would be my first reaction to a charity that helps kids. Most of them do a great job.

The idea that these parents would sell their children to a kiddie-raper is insane. Most parents would throw themselves off a bridge before allowing a pedophile to rape their children. Imagining that something else is true, for god only knows what reason, just shows what a sick fuck you are, OP. You should be ashamed of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

OP, his own son came forward. Just because you weren't there doesn't mean it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

You say "buggered" as though it was a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

ps

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

OP is a complete and utter MORON.

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

OP = Troll

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

Op is the trolliest troll whose trolled or he's the type to ask what kind of housecoat an 89 year old woman was wearing when she was raped.

by Anonymousreply 1311/18/2012

Everyone was aware of rumors that he was a rapist, but he wasn't really? He is, but not really? or He isn't, but sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012

Children don't lie about sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 1511/18/2012

0.02/10

by Anonymousreply 1611/18/2012

So by your logic, R15, all the priests are innocent too.

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2012

"Would I let my son spend lots of time in an old man's basement? Um, no."

But you'd let your son spend time in a YOUNG man's basement?!

I wouldn't let my son OR daughter have "sleepovers" with a grown man.

Victim #1's mom rubbed me the wrong way when she was on 20/20. She blamed the school for not doing enough, but she should have blamed herself for letting her son stay at Jerry Sandusky's house. And why did she go to her son's school to ask them to call the police instead of just going to the police herself? Makes no sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.