Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NEW: Elmo Accuser Got $125,000 Before Saying He "Lied"

When you mess with rough trade, shakedowns happen! Before Elmo's accuser told news that he did NOT have underage sex with Elmo, the little son of a bitch picked up $125,000 in hush money from Elmo in the punk's shakedown scheme to collect money off the thug lovin' queen.

by Anonymousreply 3909/08/2013

Is Clash going to get his job back?

by Anonymousreply 111/18/2012

So Elmo basically wrote the check for damage control.

One thing is for sure, the whore is crazy. So Clash likes homothugs? This guy goes from feminine to masculine, and back again very easily. I guess he just changes it up for whatever client he is with at the time.

by Anonymousreply 211/18/2012

But he did lie.

The payoff was probably to get him to stop leaking details about their relationship.

After all, most people don't want their ex-lovers blabbing all over the media, even if those ex-lovers were NOT underage.

by Anonymousreply 311/18/2012

Please don't be ...

by Anonymousreply 411/18/2012

That's not a lot of money in the world of shakedown artists. This little creep has a lot to learn (& is no doubt studying hard).

by Anonymousreply 511/18/2012

I'm surprised some entrepreneurial minded mafia organization doesn't enter this market. Paying off somebody is not always the most cost effective and permanent way to shut people up.

by Anonymousreply 611/18/2012

What are you saying, R6? Elmo can't hire a hitman!

by Anonymousreply 711/18/2012

Look, if you whack guys like this, then others tend to get scared off and not to take up the idea. If you pay out guys like this, then there will be another 100 looking to do the same thing tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 811/18/2012

I couldn't agree more, R8. But putting out a contract on someone is more Miss Piggy's style than Elmo's. Think of his image!

by Anonymousreply 911/18/2012

The former Washington, D.C., police officer charged last week with knifing a man to death outside a Waldorf Hooters will be held without bond, a judge decided Friday. A Charles County prosecutor asked the judge to deny bond, citing Joseph John Plass' criminal record and emphasizing the violence of the Nov. 12 attack.

The judge then gave Plass an opportunity to respond to the state's argument.

"I'd like to request it [bond]. I need some time to start preparing things," said Plass, 57, of Waldorf, in the hearing.

Although district court Judge Richard A. Cooper turned down Plass' request, he said the matter could be revisited at a Dec. 9 preliminary hearing in the case.

Cooper advised Plass he could receive a death sentence or life in prison if convicted of his first-degree murder charge. Also during the hearing, Plass declined a referral to the Office of the Public Defender, saying he intended to hire private defense counsel.

Plass is charged with fatally stabbing Shelton D. Stephens, 52, of Dunnellon, Fla., in the parking lot between Hooter's and the Super 8 motel on Crain Highway.

After the attack, Stephens stumbled into the motel and collapsed in the lobby, where he died, according to court records.

Stephens had stopped at the Hooters for a meal as he was transporting a boat from Welcome to New York, said Ruthann Carroll, his fiancee.

Inside the restaurant, Stephens sat near Plass, and while investigators haven't determined whether the two were conversing, witnesses said they weren't arguing, police reported.

But security footage showed a man dressed like Plass following Stephens as he left the restaurant, according to charging documents. Parking lot cameras filmed the man, who wore a black ball cap and black jacket, walking close behind Stephens until the two disappeared from sight, court papers state. A few minutes later, the man re-entered the Hooters, according to charging documents. Stephens did not.

A witness who saw the two later reported seeing the man in black make a "jabbing motion" toward Stephens, the court records show.

After Stephens collapsed in the motel, a manager called police at about 7:38 p.m., charging documents state.

Police searched Hooters and saw what looked like blood on the sink, floor and door in the men's bathroom, according to court records. They found Plass in the Hooters wearing a Ravens sweatshirt stained with blood, court documents show. A bloody knife was clipped to his pants pocket, and a Hooters customer told police that a black hat and jacket found at the scene and also marked with blood, belonged to Plass, according to the statement of charges.

Plass told police he came to the Hooters at about 7 p.m., and never left the restaurant, court records state.

He was arrested, taken to the Charles County jail and charged with first-degree murder, first-degree assault and carrying a folding knife with intent to injure.

Stephens was pronounced dead at the motel.

"He always had a kind word," said Carroll of her fiance. "He looked like a big old Teddy bear."

Carroll said Stephens ran a business delivering boats and was often on the road.

She encouraged him to pull over and eat as he did Nov. 12 and stressed the importance of getting at least one hot meal a day while traveling. Once Stephens was in a restaurant, Carroll explained, he was the kind of man who would strike up a conversation with someone, but not the type who would start a fight.

"He was a family man," she said.

A father of two daughters, Stephens also helped raise the son of his ex-wife and Carroll's granddaughter.

Carroll said when she got the late-night call saying her fiance had died, she thought it was Stephens phoning her, as he usually did when he was away.

"He would always say, ‘Honey, I know you're sleeping. I love you,'" said Carroll. "But it wasn't Shelton."

Court records on Plass show he retired from the Washington, D.C. police department. They also indicate that he worked as a sky marshal with the Department of Homeland Security, but the department hasn't verified Plass' employment.

In 1996, Plass entered an Alford plea to assault with intent to avoid apprehension, reckless endangerment and transporting, wearing or carrying a handgun in Prince George's County. An Alford plea does not admit guilt, but acknowledges the state's evidence might be strong enough to secure a conviction in a trial.

Police say no arrests have been made in the stabbing murder of Daniel Cordova, 28, of Waldorf, whose naked body was found Nov. 11 behind a Lowe's store in Waldorf.

However, investigators said they are following several leads in the case.

Investigators are asking anyone with additional information to call detective G. Higgs at 301-609-6498. Callers wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Solvers at 866-411-TIPS.

by Anonymousreply 1011/18/2012

Blackmailing closet cases / fags is still a very lucrative business. Gay acceptance hasn't changed that.

by Anonymousreply 1111/18/2012

"Blackmailing closet cases / fags is still a very lucrative business. Gay acceptance hasn't changed that."

You have to wonder how many politicians, celebrities, and power players have been involved in similar blackmail schemes

by Anonymousreply 1211/18/2012

I'd fire Clash. It sounds like the "accuser" is standing by his assertion that he was 16. You can hire any falsetto for the voice of Elmho, it's not worth having a loose cannon pederast on the payroll especially in this political climate. It's a shame because he was a real role model for young black men in his capacity as a puppeteer.

by Anonymousreply 1311/18/2012

$125k? That's all? He'll blow through that in a year!

by Anonymousreply 1411/18/2012

I smell a lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 1511/18/2012

What's next? Another victim hires Gloria Allred?

by Anonymousreply 1611/18/2012

[quote] it's not worth having a loose cannon pederast on the payroll especially in this political climate. It's a shame because he was a real role model for young black men in his capacity as a puppeteer.

I felt the same way when I found out the Frugal Gourmet was one. The news upset me because I used to watch him after school.

I should've known something was up when I saw his wife who looked like a 300lb retired linebacker turned gym teacher.

by Anonymousreply 1711/18/2012

Any of you have a sugar daddy or lover at 16 or 17? I grew up in the ghetto and knew wild gay boys that had no morals or family to really be accountable to. They had no problems at all getting a little something from guys that were willing to pay for it. They would buy whatever the fuck they wanted.

So is writing a check all it takes to make all this right? To me its just a form of delayed prostitution, he's getting paid an extra lump sum for the year or two he was underage. Shouldn't Clash have legal consequences too, like jail? What right does Stephens have to collect all this money years later, when he clearly has made a lucrative career selling his ass as an adult? He's been to jail! Who is the victim here? Gloria Allred, I need answers!

by Anonymousreply 1811/18/2012

I loved Frugal Gourmet too. The scandal literally destroyed him. I feel bad for people who have that kind of hangup, it must be an enormously powerful compulsion, but when you make yourself a sexual predator you sort of have to accept the laws of the jungle. Nothing forgives sexually harassing or molesting minors or subordinates.

by Anonymousreply 1911/18/2012

When you whack the accuser you also need to whack his/her lawyer too. It keeps the fall out under control.

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

You cannot pay someone to withdraw criminal allegations against you. That is illegal. No attorney would be a part of that. You also cannot pay someone NOT to testify against you concerning criminal allegations. There has to have been some civil suit threatened that was not pursued if there was some kind of payment.

Since we have no idea as yet what the amount of any payment was, indeed whether there was any payment at all, and what any payment agreement terms were, then we have nothing to go on.

Perhaps the younger said the elder had promised him some kind of support or the like. It could be anything.

In the original infamous palimony suit against Lee Marvin Michelle was seeking compensation for all the things she had given up or discarded when she went to live with him, e.g., her stereo, furniture, etc.

Maybe he withdrew in exchange for attorney's fees. That happens a lot. Or in exchange for Clash NOT suing the kid for HIS (Clash's) attorney's fees which may have been worth a lot by then. E.g., If you falsely sue me and then you withdraw, I am stuck with let's say $100,000 worth of attorney's fees. The agreement may be that if you do not further pursue your law suit against me - especially if you are clearly recanting your charges - then I will not sue YOU for my atty's fees. The kid could claim a $100,000 benefit from the settlement because he didn't have to cough up Clash's atty's fees.

IF Clash really paid him then he paid him to go away. He did not pay to lie.

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

I hope that boipussy was worth it.

Elmo is a key part of a multi million dollar empire. Clash's ass is grass.

BTW, in NYC, where Clash lives, there much better looking options. Hell, I'm hotter than that fugly hustler, and without the shitty tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

Sure u r, r22. Sure u r

by Anonymousreply 2311/18/2012

r22, why do you assume Elmo Clash was the top dude?

by Anonymousreply 2511/18/2012

Stephens' prior mugshot showed him in partial drag.

But, fem boys can be tops, so who really knows.

Unless, he was scandalous enough to videotape himself boning Elmo.

by Anonymousreply 2611/18/2012

They probably switched roles, depending upon how feminine or masculine Stephens looked on a given day. Im sure Stephens doubled his earnings by being versatile!

by Anonymousreply 2711/18/2012

You can't rape a whore,but you can pay one to keep his mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2012

Why doesn't the successful and well-off Elmo guy just, ya know, date someone for free? I mean messing with hookers is always risky business for a variety of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 2911/19/2012

R28= evil Republican. Fuck you, monster.

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2012

Stephens is now trying to recant his recant! This ho is crazy, sounds like he is bipolar or has multiple personalities. Either that or he is scared that the Sesame Street team is pursuing the tactics mentioned in r6.

by Anonymousreply 3111/19/2012

Funny how this thread died. So Elmo guy has quit following a second accusation, and supposedly there are a couple of others in the wings. He was trolling sites looking for underage boys.

See, this is what being a pathetic 50 year old closet case will do to you. It really messes people up.

by Anonymousreply 3211/21/2012

Elmo guy is into transexuals. Does that make him gay?

by Anonymousreply 3311/22/2012

R33...not in my book. But he's 'come out' as gay, just in time to have his pedo ways revealed. HATE him. Personally I don't think a guy who's into 15 and 16 year old trans kids is 'gay.' He's just another sicko breeder.

by Anonymousreply 3411/22/2012

"Personally I don't think a guy who's into 15 and 16 year old trans kids is 'gay.' He's just another sicko breeder"

Um, "breeder" guys go for females, not males. Kevin Clash openly identifies gay. Funny how people here label men who go after girls as "straight" but if a guy goes after boys that means he is not gay!

Btw, the accusers are not "trans" just femmy gay guys.

by Anonymousreply 3511/22/2012

Elmo dude really did some twisted stuff. In a limo?

by Anonymousreply 3603/21/2013

r6 and r8 are right. Paying off the kid's parents didn't really work for Michael Jackson, he may not have been convicted but he looked guilty as fuck and had that hang over him forever. Oh and I second the lightweight thing. 125K? How cheap and stupid, Mj's accuser will never have to work a day in his life.

by Anonymousreply 3703/21/2013

One of the accusers was the victim of a gaybashing the other night in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 3806/02/2013

WEHT Elmo and his boipussy accusers?

by Anonymousreply 3909/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!